• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December numbers released

Don't forget that we started out with much higher numbers for EU October than last year.

13200 for jan is probably reasonable for Q1 and extrapolating then July will be 33-35.000 similar to last year and sept 40-42.000. I think the only thing different this year is stacks more winners. By now not that many visas have been given to eu only October has been processed. If it was tight we would begin to see specific cut off numbers for Ukraine and Uzbekistan or even Russia and Turkey. These countries have more 25% of the winners and we are not there yet.

Pershendetje!

Honestly i'm really sad , i know that i'll have my interview in march now but for me is a long time! i just can't realize how from 12500 for europe moved only 700! Truly sad!

Pershendetje!

Mbaj mend qe je shqiptar, me te vertete qe numrat kane levizur shum pak.

Shpresoj ta kesh intervisten se shpejti, kurse une i kam humbur shpresat , case nr time eshte 36*** ..

Gjithe te mirat !

Pershendetje!

Mbaj mend qe je shqiptar, me te vertete qe numrat kane levizur shum pak.

Shpresoj ta kesh intervisten se shpejti, kurse une i kam humbur shpresat , case nr time eshte 36*** ..

Gjithe te mirat !

Forum language is English.

Sorry !

I'm from Albania and my case nr is EU 36*** . It's so hight .. I have lost my hope...The numbers have moved too little...

Thank you !

Sorry !

I'm from Albania and my case nr is EU 36*** . It's so hight .. I have lost my hope...The numbers have moved too little...

Thank you !

Elona,

Please don't lose your hope yet. The numbers should end up at 28,000-38,000. Then when all numbers become current, your number can be selected even if it hasn't been reached yet. Your chances of getting a visa are about 50% I would say.

:),hi all, i am new here , Asia it was 3000, so sadly , but we must be hopefully to next month ! we have to know finally, all of us will be current till Sep 2014.

Elona,

Please don't lose your hope yet. The numbers should end up at 28,000-38,000. Then when all numbers become current, your number can be selected even if it hasn't been reached yet. Your chances of getting a visa are about 50% I would say.

What do you mean by that?? Could you explain?

What do you mean that high CN won't get a chance? My CN is EU00033*** and I've seen that in previous years those numbers got 2NL. When could I expect my interview to be?

What do you mean that high CN won't get a chance? My CN is EU00033*** and I've seen that in previous years those numbers got 2NL. When could I expect my interview to be?

Your number is pretty good, I would expect you to get an interview around May or June.

Thanks for the heads up, I really almost got very depressed :) But how do you comment these low Nov-Dec cut-off progressions?

For EU it is not that low at all. Even after this 700 progress it is still almost a month ahead of last year (feb was 13400). I had hoped for more, but nw my hope is to see a good Jan bulletin.

For EU it is not that low at all. Even after this 700 progress it is still almost a month ahead of last year (feb was 13400). I had hoped for more, but nw my hope is to see a good Jan bulletin.

So supposedly it should advance better in next 2-3 months? Based on an assumption of course.