• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December numbers released

With regard to what? Immigration process? Getting a bak account? Getting a job? Could you be more specific.

basic things like opening a bank account,getting a driving license, getting SSN etc... if you can advise me about the process, documents that i have to produce for them like wise...........
Also to find out an apartment, what are the things that i should provide etc........

i think u are confused mate this number is already current for January and his second letter is arriving in some days...
You will be current in February and your letter will come in January. Good luck during the interview!

does that mean i will be notified in the email first and then only my status in Entrants Status Check page changes?

Exactly. The email contains no appointment info - it tells you to check the status check website for those details....

You are right, it is current for January, so he will get his letter in December.

Hello people. I really like this forum as i have learned a lot fro it.
Pls i ve a question i need help with
CN:2014AF00110xxx. I sent my docs to KCC on 25th oct nwas received on 31th following dhl confirmation. the kcc send an email on the 4 saying the received it and is being processed. Please foolowing the cut off numbers for novem,dec and january can anyone say wen i may get interview so can go back to africa. As i study in europe now.
Thanks for helping

Hello people. I really like this forum as i have learned a lot fro it.
Pls i ve a question i need help with
CN:2014AF00110xxx. I sent my docs to KCC on 25th oct nwas received on 31th following dhl confirmation. the kcc send an email on the 4 saying the received it and is being processed. Please foolowing the cut off numbers for novem,dec and january can anyone say wen i may get interview so can go back to africa. As i study in europe now.
Thanks for helping

This question was answered in the other thread you posted in...if you get an interview it will be September.

This question was answered in the other thread you posted in...if you get an interview it will be September.

Pls susie. I dnt understand wat u mean by if i get an interview it will b septem. Bc the cut off fr AF is 13000,17,900 and 19,400 fpr nov,dec and january respectively

Pls susie. I dnt understand wat u mean by if i get an interview it will b septem. Bc the cut off fr AF is 13000,17,900 and 19,400 fpr nov,dec and january respectively

Are you thinking that those numbers are the numbers of cases processed in those months so they combined total is >50,000? That isn't correct. 19400 is the highest case number that is current...

You gave your case number as 110xxx. Unless you made a mistake and meant 11xxx (in which case you are already current) you have a very high case number and run the risk of being cut off, but if it is interviewed it will almost certainly be in September. If you meant 11xxx, then you will get an interview as soon as they can slot you in because you're current already, but because your documents were late it's hard to say if they made it in time to fit you in the next round of interview appointments about to be sent out (January) or if you'll have to wait for February.

You gave your case number as 110xxx. Unless you made a mistake and meant 11xxx (in which case you are already current) you have a very high case number and run the risk of being cut off, but if it is interviewed it will almost certainly be in September. If you meant 11xxx, then you will get an interview as soon as they can slot you in because you're current already, but because your documents were late it's hard to say if they made it in time to fit you in the next round of interview appointments about to be sent out (January) or if you'll have to wait for February.

Oooh sory.my bad,im tensed and being new too. My last 5digits are 10xxx. Thks. Is the last 5digit dat is considered as CN?

Are you thinking that those numbers are the numbers of cases processed in those months so they combined total is >50,000? That isn't correct. 19400 is the highest case number that is current...

Yes i know they are the cut off numbers.reason y im trying to situate my case number to see wer it fall. As the last
5 digits are 10xxx. Thanks

Yes i know they are the cut off numbers.reason y im trying to situate my case number to see wer it fall. As the last

Your case number is either 10,000 - 10,999 or 110,000 - 110,999. It doesn't ONLY concern the last 5 digits.

How many zeros do you have after the AF in your CN? You need to be a bit more informative in order to get an accurate response.