• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December Cutoffs released!!!!!

LOL.

I live in the US. In this great country, when we do a selfless act we do it to pay forward. We don't do it for the credit or for a 'thank you'.

Wow, you really must not have any manners yourself. I was the first one to give you the update, not him, next time you do it yourself!

Well first of all, Gabam has been here in this forum for over a year and for a long time in the past has provided the numbers every month. If you had bothered to read some old posts you would know that. You might also learn that Gabam has visa visa now after a horrible AP wait during which he kept encouraging others and kept a positive outlook that endeared him to many.

Then you snapped at Sm1smom. Again she has been here well over a year helping people on all topics but particularly AoS. Honestly you couldn't put a price on the help she has given people.

Now you are behaving like a petulant child with me. Unlike you, I do have manners, and normally I give people the benefit of those manners whether they deserve it or not. I haven't been in the forum long, but again, IF you had bothered to read anything you could see that I go out of my way to help people get through this process.

You have been here 5 minutes and couldn't even bother to consider those who were not in the EU region. That is because you are a selfish person and only care about what is important to you. I have no idea whether you are going through the DV process but your first posts have made sure that you will find it hard work to get help here. We can do without your childish attitude and we can do without your negativity.

Wow, you really must not have any manners yourself. I was the first one to give you the update, not him, next time you do it yourself!

Pitbull, you too deserve commendation, I have gone through the comments. We. Should not argue over this, thank you Pitbull. I saw Gabam added all regions including mine, so as usual I thought he got the scoop, but as we can see you mentioned one region first, and he too did it comprehensively. Pitbull and Gabam thank you. Let us cease fire with the raising of tempers, God bless you guys.

Well first of all, Gabam has been here in this forum for over a year and for a long time in the past has provided the numbers every month. If you had bothered to read some old posts you would know that. You might also learn that Gabam has visa visa now after a horrible AP wait during which he kept encouraging others and kept a positive outlook that endeared him to many.

Then you snapped at Sm1smom. Again she has been here well over a year helping people on all topics but particularly AoS. Honestly you couldn't put a price on the help she has given people.

Now you are behaving like a petulant child with me. Unlike you, I do have manners, and normally I give people the benefit of those manners whether they deserve it or not. I haven't been in the forum long, but again, IF you had bothered to read anything you could see that I go out of my way to help people get through this process.

You have been here 5 minutes and couldn't even bother to consider those who were not in the EU region. That is because you are a selfish person and only care about what is important to you. I have no idea whether you are going through the DV process but your first posts have made sure that you will find it hard work to get help here. We can do without your childish attitude and we can do without your negativity.

Actually when you said that he must be really young, I thought to myself that here comes Simon trying to put a positive twist on things like usual. I would definitely use a different word. :) LOL

Sm1smom,

You have no idea, what you are talking about. I was the first one to call them and I was the first one to post the European numbers. What Gabam did was, as soon as he saw that I said the numbers were released, he called and got the same information plus the rest of the numbers and posted them in bold within minutes of me in a separate post. No credit given to me at all. What a jerk. I went out of my way to get the info to you guys ASAP, yet he gets all the credit on here.

Sheesh, how much more childish can you get - mad at a bunch of people you'll never meet because you think you should have got the thanks someone else gets? Does this really make a difference in your life?

Umm we really should not get involved in pointless conversations, someone definitely has issues, so let it be.
Anyway, congrats to all of you who wil have the interviews in December! Good for you! I unfortunately missed it by 300, but oh well, at least I should have it in January! Pretty nice way to start the new year :)

Gabam,

Go ahead and take all the credit. Forget about others who notified this board before you did.

Aaah,you only talked about europe and you want people from other regions to thank you? You wouldn't deserve that credit. Next time do a better job and you would get due credit. :cool:

Hey guys a quick question here... if my number is around 12800 for Europe, and my documents are processed on time, should I get the interview at the beginning of January? Or if someone with higher # but within the same cut off limit, sent the docs earlier than me, will that person get the interview before I do? Thank you!

Hey guys a quick question here... if my number is around 12800 for Europe, and my documents are processed on time, should I get the interview at the beginning of January? Or if someone with higher # but within the same cut off limit, sent the docs earlier than me, will that person get the interview before I do? Thank you!

Assuming both your papers were ready at the time they started scheduling then it would be roughly number order BUT the embassy availability could affect that. If you were scheduled at a very busy consulate you may not get the interview until late in the month...

Pitbull, you too deserve commendation, I have gone through the comments. We. Should not argue over this, thank you Pitbull. I saw Gabam added all regions including mine, so as usual I thought he got the scoop, but as we can see you mentioned one region first, and he too did it comprehensively. Pitbull and Gabam thank you. Let us cease fire with the raising of tempers, God bless you guys.

God bless you and wish you lots of luck! I will try to get all the numbers for you next time.

Assuming both your papers were ready at the time they started scheduling then it would be roughly number order BUT the embassy availability could affect that. If you were scheduled at a very busy consulate you may not get the interview until late in the month...

Hey Simon. Do you have any clue how busy is London embassy/consulate? Maybe I should have chosen interview in my home country where it is not that busy.

According to new cutoff of December,can anybody predict the possoble month for interview of case number 2014AS000080**??