• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December Cutoffs released!!!!!

God bless you and wish you lots of luck! I will try to get all the numbers for you next time.
Thank you and God bless you too. I wish success for all of us here, and to those of you who are not going through the DV process but have chosen to help us, we do appreciate your sacrifice. We may disagree on issues, but now we need to smoke peace pipe and move on. Let us be temperate and lace our posts with tolerance, peace, love, respect, forgiveness and goodwill for all. We need unity in our diversity since we come from different backgrounds.

That was the question in my mind. I think that the CN order is not preserved when the documents are ready for both of you and your CN is smaller.

Hey guys a quick question here... if my number is around 12800 for Europe, and my documents are processed on time, should I get the interview at the beginning of January? Or if someone with higher # but within the same cut off limit, sent the docs earlier than me, will that person get the interview before I do? Thank you!

I cant believe my eyes about asia what is going on just 150 even ocenia has 300 increment oh my god asia gonna be very slow this time too ohhh nooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Just called KCC, luckily here are the numbers for December. Congrats to guys who are current in December 2013. May you have a smooth and successful interview, Amin!

Asia 2650
Africa 17900 except Egypt 9050, Ethiopia 11000, Nigeria 8000
Europe 12500
South America 675
Oceania 450

You know nothing about me or the name. Just looked through some of your previous posts and all I can say that this forum and probably this country would be better without you. Take this from an American: Do Not Come Here. We don't want you here! If you come here, you will have a problem fitting in. Stay away in your crap country!

Your trolling is not going to work, sorry... I don't rise to the bait.

Hey Simon. Do you have any clue how busy is London embassy/consulate? Maybe I should have chosen interview in my home country where it is not that busy.

Well I think London is actually a good choice. Yes it is busy, but they have lots of capacity and comparatively few DV cases (as Brits are excluded). So - I don't think scheduling will be an issue for London. Just a guess - but I hope I am right!

Good luck to everyone whose numbers are current :) , and positive wishes for everyone else who are still waiting. I have my virtual cheer-leading pom poms for all of you :D

Take a deep breath and remember at the end of the day, harsh words - once out there, can never be taken back.

This forum family really is about giving with no expectation :) Even if you never ever hear a thank you, someone somewhere just got the benefit of your words :)

Q

Good luck to everyone whose numbers are current :) , and positive wishes for everyone else who are still waiting. I have my virtual cheer-leading pom poms for all of you :D

Take a deep breath and remember at the end of the day, harsh words - once out there, can never be taken back.

This forum family really is about giving with no expectation :) Even if you never ever hear a thank you, someone somewhere just got the benefit of your words :)

Q

Man, I thought they would shoot to about 19,000 or better still 20,000 for Africa! I really hoped i would be current in February but at this rate.... I don't know! Could I then be current in March?
Anyway, God knows better.

We appreciate everything bro and once again thanks for keeping us updated.

Thanks a lot gamba

Just called KCC, luckily here are the numbers for December. Congrats to guys who are current in December 2013. May you have a smooth and successful interview, Amin!

Asia 2650
Africa 17900 except Egypt 9050, Ethiopia 11000, Nigeria 8000
Europe 12500
South America 675
Oceania 450

It takes a 'gabam' to do the job & there's only one gabam here! Thanks man for the work & 'WOW!' AF cut off is huge & I'm current for December! Good luck to everybody current & those waiting just keep up the faith.
Thanks again gabam.

Asia Asia.. What's wrong with this region.. so many countries and embassies in this region, capacity should be higher but yet the numbers are moving too slow?!!
Why not schedule the numbers based on capacity, actually it should have a flying speed of numbers, instead its that Slow!!

comparaison

First of all thanks gabam for his daily effort to get us the cut offs :)
Now just want to mention something I looked at december 12 cut off and the 2013 one I noticed a significant diff 15500 to 17900 ! So according to me I might be current sooner that what I expected ! Hope so :)
Bristsimon ur the expert correct me if I'm totally wrong ?!

First of all thanks gabam for his daily effort to get us the cut offs :)
Now just want to mention something I looked at december 12 cut off and the 2013 one I noticed a significant diff 15500 to 17900 ! So according to me I might be current sooner that what I expected ! Hope so :)
Bristsimon ur the expert correct me if I'm totally wrong ?!

I'm not the expert - but you are not totally wrong either. I do think AF is moving well and Europe certainly is. However, we could easily see some slowdowns for those two regions and an increase in rate for the other regions. Prior to each bulletin being released it feels like "OK all will become clear now" but in the end - it is just a game of frustration and waiting. AF68k isn't too high so with a bit of luck you will get your wish fulfilled sooner rather than later!

I'm not the expert - but you are not totally wrong either. I do think AF is moving well and Europe certainly is. However, we could easily see some slowdowns for those two regions and an increase in rate for the other regions. Prior to each bulletin being released it feels like "OK all will become clear now" but in the end - it is just a game of frustration and waiting. AF68k isn't too high so with a bit of luck you will get your wish fulfilled sooner rather than later!
Like u say my cn isn't the highest according to my region, but I will play it safe like u I'm planing to aply again for dv 2015 nxt week just need to get my son still infront of camer lol :)

Two months of 75 spot jumps for Oceania is very depressing I have to say. We are already 50 spots behind last year.