• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December Cutoffs released!!!!!

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Just called KCC, luckily here are the numbers for December. Congrats to guys who are current in December 2013. May you have a smooth and successful interview, Amin!

Asia 2650
Africa 17900 except Egypt 9050, Ethiopia 11000, Nigeria 8000
Europe 12500
South America 675
Oceania 450

Well done and thank you Gabam!

Looks like Europe is the only one significantly ahead of last year. AF is slightly ahead and the others are behind last year...

Thanks gabam..bt nt happy with asia cut off:(...why its so slow?

Asia is moving so slowly, giving terrible pain to Asians, just the way it made me mad last year. But, all is well that ends well. So, no worries guys, just relax, and be patient. All is well!!!!!!!!

Asia is moving so slowly, giving terrible pain to Asians, just the way it made me mad last year. But, all is well that ends well. So, no worries guys, just relax, and be patient. All is well!!!!!!!!

Thanks :)...bt if asia moves like this then I have to wait ages for my number to come up:(..
.wait wait wait...
no options left

Just called KCC, luckily here are the numbers for December. Congrats to guys who are current in December 2013. May you have a smooth and successful interview, Amin!

Asia 2650
Europe 12500
South America 675
Oceania 450

Gabam,

Go ahead and take all the credit. Forget about others who notified this board before you did.

Asia 2650
Europe 12500

South America 675
Oceania 450

it seems current status is moving slowly for Nigeria,may be because they are ineligible for dv2015.

Gabam,

Go ahead and take all the credit. Forget about others who notified this board before you did.

Did you bother to get all the numbers for us or only the number that you yourself cared about?

He has his visa and still cares enough to stick around and try to get the numbers earlier for us even if only by a few days.

Gabam,

For goodness sake! Why are you being a sourpuss? If people want to pour accolades on gabam for getting the cut-off numbers for them, so be it. If you got numbers for the entire regions and prominently posted them where those interested can see them, those who appreciate your effort will no doubt heap thanks on you. Why rain on his parade?

Sm1smom,

You have no idea, what you are talking about. I was the first one to call them and I was the first one to post the European numbers. What Gabam did was, as soon as he saw that I said the numbers were released, he called and got the same information plus the rest of the numbers and posted them in bold within minutes of me in a separate post. No credit given to me at all. What a jerk. I went out of my way to get the info to you guys ASAP, yet he gets all the credit on here.

Sm1smom,

You have no idea, what you are talking about. I was the first one to call them and I was the first one to post the European numbers. What Gabam did was, as soon as he saw that I said the numbers were released, he called and got the same information plus the rest of the numbers and posted them in bold within minutes of me in a separate post. No credit given to me at all. What a jerk. I went out of my way to get the info to you guys ASAP, yet he gets all the credit on here.

What do you want, icecream as a credit?

Sm1smom,

WOW. You must be REALLY young...

Sm1smom,

:cool:

What do you want, icecream as a credit?

Tazmania, I live in USA right now, and I'm trying to help you get here. This is a Western First World country, not wherever you are from. In my culture, you say thank you where credit is due. I notified the board of the new numbers, yet this gabon jerk posts it as if he did the work himself. Then people like you thank him. If you get here, America will teach you very quickly how to talk to people.

Next time you will pick up the phone, open your mouth and get the information yourself you ungrateful person.

You might want to realize that I'm a US Citizen since 10/4/2013, so basically no need for me to collect those kind of information :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sm1smom,

Wow! Really? Well let me enlighten you a bit.

Gabam is know on this forum for calling KCC every month since DV 2013 and getting the cut-off numbers for ALL the regions. Are there others who have called besides gabam to ge this info for the forum? You bet there have been (and there will continue to be). However, none of those has ever come out to whine about not being credited.

So when next you feel a need to "help" members of the forum, maybe you should consider doing a better job of getting the information for all the regions and posting them with a screaming banner. And after posting, remember to include a note that you expect people to credit you for you "kind service"

Sm1smom,

I call KCC every evening when I am back home, as soon as I see the "Coming Soon" in the visa bulletin. I have no competition with anybody, it has just become an interesting hobby for me to call KCC, and get the numbers from them. I don't do this for any credits, it just makes me feel happy, and I have been doing it for the last 14 months or so. But I would love to give you the credit for getting the numbers earlier, but I didn't see your post to be honest.