December 2010 - I751 Filers

Here are the dates of my case.
12-20-2010 Filed at california service center.
12-27-2010 One year extension received in mail.
01-25-2011 Bio-metrics done at the Seattle Immigration Center.
03-17-2011 Received a notification in mail that my card is in production.
03-21-2011 Received a letter from USCIS saying that my case is approved and my card should be here in abt 60 days.

Will keep you posted about the arrival of the Majestic Green Card.

Alrite everybody,
My wait is over, Received a ten year green card in mail today.
Time to pack up and head home for a vacation, Good luck to everyone and I hope everybody's process be smooth and fast.
Good luck, Peace.

Hey All,

I just got the following update on my case, now waiting for the card to arrive.

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

"On March 28, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Gladius

congrats Gladius.

I filed like 2-3 days after you so expecting it to be done this week.

Gladius - Did you get an email about approval? Did you see any touch on your application status before getting approved?

Gladius - Did you get an email about approval? Did you see any touch on your application status before getting approved?

Yes, I got a text message on the case update & an email about the approval at the same time. There was no LUD on my online case status after Biometrics letter was sent in Jan.

Hey All,

I just got the following update on my case, now waiting for the card to arrive.

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

"On March 28, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Card production process seems very fast. I received the 10 year GC in the mail today.

Mentioning of which service center people are dealing with in their timeline would be a big help to others in a similar situation.

finger printing

I am just curious can we go for fingerprinting any day and any time before our appointment?

The date they gave me is not suitable to me so just wondering

appreciate your help

We filed our I-751 in November at the CSC. They received our package on the 22nd, we received the notice for biometrics on the 3rd of December, which were completed on the 20th. We have waited and have yet to hear anything from USCIS about our case. I called their customer service and told them that we were out of the 6 month processing time frame, to which they filed a case and told us to wait 30 days for response as to why it's taking so long.

We sent in bank statements, trip receipts, cord blood banking certificates for both our boys, as well as their birth certificates, car insurance, leases, etc. We never received anything about sending in additional information, and the case status has not updated online.

Was wondering if anyone has any ideas what might be going on, or if they know someone how might have gone through the same thing. I would really appreciate any information and/or advice.

Thanks.