December 2009 family based filers, post here

Kops and dec09filer

i want to see what they want and send it back to them same day.i got RFE for i-864 and it was replied, I hope it something i will be able to send back same day,i forget to fill for travel document,hoping i will be done next month and my mum want to meet my wife,i didn't plain to change my status this period,i know i can still make the interview next month,i guess if case resume after new RFE, EAD and IL will be mailed out instantly,it takes 3days after notice date before the mail will be mailed out of the office,so it will be mailed out tomorrow and it will take another 4days to get to me,i cannot do any thing because i do not have SSN,driving especially.keep me in you prayer as i have always been doing for all you Dec filers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kops and dec09filer

i want to see what they want and send it back to them same day.i got RFE for i-864 and it was replied, I hope it something i will be able to send back same day,i forget to fill for travel document,hoping i will be done next month and my mum want to meet my wife,i didn't plain to change my status this period,i know i can still make the interview next month,i guess if case resume after new RFE, EAD and IL will be mailed out instantly,it takes 3days after notice date before the mail will be mailed out of the office,so it will be mailed out tomorrow and it will take another 4days to get to me,i cannot do any thing because i do not have SSN,driving especially.keep me in you prayer as i have always been doing for all you Dec filers.

That's too bad you got another RFE, I know the feeling of waiting, it's awful. I hope your case resumes asap. :)

Good news guys. just received email notice that ead is ordered. finally1p.s. real cool.crossing my fingers for you . i hope everything works out well and quickly.

Got approval email for AP and EAD.

AOS through US spouse
DO - Buffalo,NY
ASC: Syracuse, NY
12/23/09: Day 1 - Packet sent (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765)
12/24/09: Day 2 - Packet delivered (long weekend--curious)
12/30/09: Day 8 - Cheques cashed / NOA!...(new year gift from USCIS)
01/20/2010: Day 29 - FP completed as per schedule. not a walk in
02/24/2010: Day 65 - AP and EAD Approved
03/10/2010: Day 78 - IL date ( to be attended)

Congrads to all that are recieving good news...il,ead and welcome letter....we should have first GC soon.

Realcool1, you are always in my thoughts these days. I hope and pray for you as much as i can. I have checked so many times on here to see if you have updated any news. Can you think of anything you might have forgotten? AN 864 by the sponsor and co-sponsor. Birth certificate. Medical. etc...
Check the threads on what to send...especially the checklist with your copy of what you sent. Maybe you will figure out what it is before you even get the rfe. Have it ready to go.

Its not necessary to apply for AP. You can always apply anytime in process (just sent in copy of NOA of 485 so u dont have to pay the fee).

Congrads to all that are recieving good news...il,ead and welcome letter....we should have first GC soon.

Realcool1, you are always in my thoughts these days. I hope and pray for you as much as i can. I have checked so many times on here to see if you have updated any news. Can you think of anything you might have forgotten? AN 864 by the sponsor and co-sponsor. Birth certificate. Medical. etc...
Check the threads on what to send...especially the checklist with your copy of what you sent. Maybe you will figure out what it is before you even get the rfe. Have it ready to go.

Its not necessary to apply for AP. You can always apply anytime in process (just sent in copy of NOA of 485 so u dont have to pay the fee).

I honestly do not know what they want, but i gave them all the they wanted For the RFE,birth cert,W-2,everything,i honestly think it will be something crazy not the i-864.Do you still think the case is still in the NBC,if it still there it will be too bad.

Realcool1:

Once you get your rfe then only will we know where your file is right now.

There is 3 possibilities:
NBC- probably needs clarification on some document
Local Office-needs clarification on some point prior to interview
CSC- they waived the interview but need clarification prior to approval

I believe it may be at NBC as they have not issued EAD AP and IL yet. The job of NBC is to preprocess the file to have it interview ready. They process EAD, AP, and 864. Then it is upto local office to approve or deny in interview stage.

In all honesty it is better to have rfe now rather than after interview. That is where file appear to gather dust... At least NBC keeps them moving slowly but surely....

I just wanted to share with you guys that I got a job today, I'm so excited! I wanna tell the world lol. It's been a long time since I've worked!

I do not think its CSC,because i haven't received mail of transfer case,i think i will get the FRE next week,but i cant wait to see what they want and sent it back same day,
i hope after this, it will all be over.

Decided to check the case status today even though there have been no online updates as of yet. Turns out EAD was ordered yesterday! Now if only they would get on that AP... we have a deadline here people!

should I apply I-130 for my Spouse?

Hello All, I recently became USC and my spouse is still waiting for GC thru EB3, waiting for visa numbers to available. Should I apply I-130 now so that my spouse does not require to wait in line for Visa numbers to get GC? If so, can we use existing EB3 I-485(AOS) redirect to I-130 filing or should we file separate I-485?

dec09filer and ALL

I saw a thread RFE for I-864 tax documentation,i think that will be RFE am expecting on mail because we didn't send 2009 W-2 because we only have 2008 W-2,when we where sending the RFE petitioner haven't received W-2 for 2009 but the joint sponsor submitted W-2 for 2009.so i think the RFE will be tax document,am not sure but i think so.what do you guys think i should include if i get such RFE,i am asking now so i can send the RFE back same day.should i just mailed the W-2 back or what document should i include.

Realcool, I don't think we need to send 2009 w2 as we have applied GC in 2009, so no question of 2009 w2. But I believe it is important to take 2009 w2 / tax returns for GC interview if filed.

I am praying for your EAD/IL.

AOS through US spouse
DO - Buffalo,NY
ASC: Syracuse, NY
12/23/09: Day 1 - Packet sent (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765)
12/24/09: Day 2 - Packet delivered (long weekend--curious)
12/30/09: Day 8 - Cheques cashed / NOA!...(new year gift from USCIS)
01/20/2010: Day 29 - FP completed as per schedule. not a walk in
02/24/2010: Day 65 - AP and EAD Approved
03/10/2010: Day 78 - IL date ( to be attended)

dec09filer and ALL

I saw a thread RFE for I-864 tax documentation,i think that will be RFE am expecting on mail because we didn't send 2009 W-2 because we only have 2008 W-2,when we where sending the RFE petitioner haven't received W-2 for 2009 but the joint sponsor submitted W-2 for 2009.so i think the RFE will be tax document,am not sure but i think so.what do you guys think i should include if i get such RFE,i am asking now so i can send the RFE back same day.should i just mailed the W-2 back or what document should i include.

I can only guess what you should be or shouldnt be doing but i would wait for the rfe. It will come with the special rfe colored paper that will speed up response time. The 2009 tax stuff for the petitioner doesnt make sense because i sent in 2008 stuff about a week or two before you and they didnt ask for 2009. Also they are probably more concerned with the joint sponsor rather than the pettioner (they already know they dont make enough-thus the reason for having a joint sponsor). The joint sponsor has already given 2009 stuff. Its just a few more days and we will know. Sending out stuff that they might not want may annoy/frustrate/confuse and delay your case. I know its horrible waiting but its just a few days. You will know for sure soon. I am only praying its easy and respondable within the same day.....

Realcool, FYI!!
Forwardng you the list of documnets I submitted a/w1-864.
* Please ignore this message if you have already included these documents.
1-864 cover letter with the list of contents as follow:
1. Federal Tax returns for the years 2008,2007,2006 ( Sponsor's/Beneficiary )
2. Salary certificate and recent pay stubs for the past 10 months ( Sponsor's)
3. Bank Savings statement ( Sponsors)
4.Copy of SSN/Drivers license( both sponsor/ beneficiary)
5.Copy of marriage certificate
6. Copy of Birth certificate of the the beneficiary
7. Copy of US passport ( Sponsor's)
8.Copy of H1B visa copy / passport entries/1-94 ( of the beneficiary)
You need to Include:
9. Copy of W2 for 2009 ( Sponsor's )
Basically, I included documentory proof for whatever i stated in the 1-864 statement, even though they are repitition,makes the file look bulkier and already included with 1/130and 1-485.
Please make sure to review your application twice,fill up the entries everywhere wherever required.After completing the application,let someone else scrutinizes it and then you should be ok.

dec09filer and ALL

Finally case status updates as RFE received and case resumed. Now the wait is on for them to actually process the paperwork.