December 2004 Filers Status

jackmike said:
kishorch ,

Did your wife receive biometrics?? I have not received it till now (I am primary in my case.)

JackMike,

My wife got the second FP (Biometrics - code 2) notice today. She is scheduled for June 14th. I have an appointment on June 10th and my attorney told me that I can also take my wife with me for the FP. So we will be going together on June 10th.

You should also be getting your notice soon.

Hello All,

I had my fingerprinting (not Biometrics) done in Feb 05, but have not seen any LUD change for my 485 since then.

Has anyone seen any LUD change after the first finger-printing ?

Thanks.

biometric code 2

Last year my I 485 was denied due to I140 denial. By that time I already completed the finger printing process. Later, I applied a new I-140/I485 last December with a sub-labor. My new I140 got approved in May'05 and after that I got the FP notice for Biometrics (Code:2). they never took all the finger prints this time, instead they took impression of the point finger and also took a photo.

So do I need to wait for another FP notice with some other code? BTW what is wait period after this CODE:2 biometric? also what is the I-140 officer code? how it relates to I485 process?? Could some one help me to get some idea

Code 2

SPASK said:
My new I140 got approved in May'05 and after that I got the FP notice for Biometrics (Code:2). they never took all the finger prints this time, instead they took impression of the point finger and also took a photo.

So do I need to wait for another FP notice with some other code? BTW what is wait period after this CODE:2 biometric? also what is the I-140 officer code? how it relates to I485 process?? Could some one help me to get some idea

Code 2 is just one finger print.. usually done for EAD renewals.

Rfe

hi all!

I have received a mail yesterday which states that they have requested for further evidence.
Dont know what is the RFE about. i shall update as i get to know about it. Could that be biometrics?? or what is the normal rfe for 485? what could they ask now? but the interesting thing is everytime there is a LUD from my exp from 140 ead ap... i used to get a mail from uscis-csso but this time i got one from uscis-csso and another mail stating the same details from CRIS. dont know why i got two mails.. from two different sources but both the mails stating the same.

Experts please comment.

jackmike said:
hi all!

I have received a mail yesterday which states that they have requested for further evidence.
Dont know what is the RFE about. i shall update as i get to know about it. Could that be biometrics?? or what is the normal rfe for 485? what could they ask now? but the interesting thing is everytime there is a LUD from my exp from 140 ead ap... i used to get a mail from uscis-csso but this time i got one from uscis-csso and another mail stating the same details from CRIS. dont know why i got two mails.. from two different sources but both the mails stating the same.

Experts please comment.
Are you in software or a Nurse?

Can I make it before July 1st?

My Details:

EB3
PD: 12/2001 (SUBSTITUTE)
I-140 AD: 05/18/2005
BIOMETRIC APPT: 07/12/2005
I-485: Waiting.....

Jan 2005 Filer Status

Not sure if my case helps. Anyway, this is for your information.

NSC/Taiwan/ EB3
PD:12/21/01
I-140: RD 8/23/02 AD 10/18/02
I-485/AP/EAD: RD 1/6/05, AP/EAD: AD 2/10/05
I-485: FP 2/1/05, RFE RD 4/4/05, CIS RD 6/2/05, AD 6/8/05 :D

Getting emails from CRIS is pretty normal, I too got the same email from USCIS and CRIS so no big deal on that one, I know someone had asked about this

hey guys,
what is RD and PD?
how long does it take for 485 to be approved after 140 approval?
applied nov. 18th 2004
EAD jan 3rd week 2005
AP jan 4th week
140 approval confirmation .....................mid may 2005. haven't asked for my visa screen yet. FP done . do I get any kind of work card or anything for my work status as permanenet resdidence?
when do expect 485 approval.
thanks people.

Hi team

My 140 approved now i am in 485 table.Here is my time line.
Labor PD--7/13/01--India.
140/485/131/765 Applied 12/21/04---RD
140/485/131/765 Applied 12/27/04---ND
140 RFE ON JUNE 1
140 RFE Reply June 27
140 Approved July 1st.
485---Waiting Waiting Waiting................

Got my I-140 Approved

I receieved the I-140 approval mail on friday. Waiting on the I-485. Is there anyone who has filed concurrently 140 & 485 in Dec'2004 and got approval for 485??

It look like no activity in this thread, since we all stuck here i guess every one in this forum where at a point getting ready to extend the EAD and AP.

Yes almost time for me to get a third EAD and AP already.

But i see activity in my case after a long long time... Yesterday i have received biometrics for my wife. mostly i will get mine in a day or two. But i know , going by the way the dates are moving by the time it comes to my application it might be another 2 years.