December 2004 Concurrent filing

Got the EAD card last night

We got our EAD cards last night. It took less than a week for the card to arrive.

AnyBody given FP

Did your status change on the USCIS site after you have given the FP.
I gave my FP on Feb 2nd and till now the status hasnt changed.
Should i call FBI or wait for some time

floridalc said:
Did your status change on the USCIS site after you have given the FP.
I gave my FP on Feb 2nd and till now the status hasnt changed.
Should i call FBI or wait for some time

My FP was done in Jan mid 2005. No updates yet. I am not worried that much on the status changed. My wife's 485 LUD changed last week.
Thanks
KK

Hi KK

All,

I have done my finger printing on 2/26 and my 485 lud cahnged on 28th and March 1st......

thanks!!

NO LUD change

Hi floridalc

Me too in the same boat. Gave FP on March 5th till now no LUD change on any case.

Lets see what will happen..

-GClover

I filed concurrently in Dec. 2004, however, haven't recieved FP notice yet. Is there anyone like me?

I received my FP 5 months after I concurrently filed my I140/I485. Filed in April 2004 and got my FP in Sept.

Guess, you should be getting the notices in another month or so.

FP notice second time.

My 140-I485 are still pending.

Concurrent filed on 28th Dec 2004 - I got my EAD card and got a notice for Fingerprinting on 8th of March. I have completed the finger printing.

Now I have got another notice for finger printing in April. My attoney advises me to get it done again.

Anybody else have any such freak occurences from the INS.

thanks, Hoochie

hoochie said:
My 140-I485 are still pending.

Concurrent filed on 28th Dec 2004 - I got my EAD card and got a notice for Fingerprinting on 8th of March. I have completed the finger printing.

Now I have got another notice for finger printing in April. My attoney advises me to get it done again.

Anybody else have any such freak occurences from the INS.

thanks, Hoochie
Check the code number on the notice.. If it is 3 then that is for Biometrics also.. Also if it says USCIS.. not FBI then you have to go.. HTH>>
Thanks
KK

what exactly is biometrics. I also got two different notices for FP and Biometrics. But, the USCIS office in Seattle combined both of them for me on one date.

They took a picture of me other than taking my fingerprints.
So, Biometrics has some thing to with picture id? I don't get it?

-SeattleLc

My second EAD renewal was approved today. Hopefully, I will get my I-140 / I-485 soon.

Can I take up multiple jobs using the EAD? Will there be any problem in using the EAD for multiple jobs?

Mahesh
Concurrent Filing EB3
I-140/I-485 ND : 04/22/2004
I-140 / I-485 AD : ??
FP : 09/03/2004
EAD / AP : AD : 06/15/2004
2nd EAD : AD : 03/29/2005
2nd AP AD : ??

Friends, Could you please someone tell me how and where to look for priority date of my application(I140/485) which has ND Dec 27 2004.
Thanks a lot

punjabi007 said:
Friends, Could you please someone tell me how and where to look for priority date of my application(I140/485) which has ND Dec 27 2004.
Thanks a lot
PD is your labor certification received date by state labor department. HTH..
Thanks
KK

about using AP or H1 in port of entry

Hi All,

I need to ask you guys about this:

I have travel plans coming in may...

My 8th year H1 extension is approved........I also have AP.

I am planning to go chennai to get my passport stamped with H1 visa.

My question is:

While entering into US in June which one I have to use.....

do I use AP or H1 at port of entry?

Your advise greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

It depends on what case your background is. If you already have your I140 approved and have no problems with your job or employer then you can use your AP provided you have a valid EAD as well. You haven't mentioned anything about your EAD.

When you enter US suing your AP, keep in mind that you will lose your H1B status and need some form of work authorization to be able to work.

Arvind,

If you don't know the rule then please don't give your advice please. Because of your wrong information people will suffer. Please stop this from now on.

lc needed,

The rule is if you have a valid H1 stamping then you can use ur H1 stamping in the Port of Entry. If you have valid H1 papers with I-94 form and do not have passport stamping then you can use your AP to enter into the country. Even if you use your AP to enter into the country still u will be on H1B. But if you used EAD then you must use AP to enter into the country.

Last edited by a moderator: