December 2004 Concurrent filing

CONGRATULATIONS seattleLC.

kishorch,
My theory is ->
NSC decided to skip DEC and started processing Jan ;-)

Anyway ,why an I bothered ,My case is always picked at the very end .So unless all other cases in Dec are processed .

I wonder how it feels when you get approved while not even expecting your case is ready to be processed ....****sigh*********

--------------------
PD:03/2002
140/485 RD:12/20/04
EAD :03/10/2005
AP:03/15/2005
EB3
---------------------

Congrats seattleLC,

So looks like the december cases are being processed. Hopefully we would all be lucky enough to get our approvals.

Hi Guys,
What I observed is all the Jan and Feb applications approved are EB2. I know one user who is Eb2 and ND is Feb 2005 and got approved. As of now in the forum I saw one EB3 approval for December whose RD 12/15/2004. My last date with the company is July 1st. If I wont get my 140 approved by then I have to join in India. I am really desperate on this 140. I spent 3 years on my labor itself. i have 7 weeks left. Just keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
What I observed is all the Jan and Feb applications approved are EB2. I know one user who is Eb2 and ND is Feb 2005 and got approved. As of now in the forum I saw one EB3 approval for December whose RD 12/15/2004. My last date with the company is July 1st. If I wont get my 140 approved by then I have to join in India. I am really desperate on this 140. I spent 3 years on my labor itself. i have 7 weeks left. Just keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks
KK

kriskish,

Dont worry. I think we should get our approvals before this month end. That is going by the weekly trends seen. We saw the week before this that november applicants being approved

what make you think like they processed nov cases last week.Iam still here waiting :cool:
Kriskish dont worry you will get approved before you leave.hope for the best.
do you know one funnything there are 31 cases on nov17th and in that 16 are approved.do you know where iam, iam in the remaining 15 :rolleyes:

I am totally confused ....
What could cause these discrepancies ?
Could it be that they are prcessing EB3 cases which are NOT 485 ready yet(PD is not current ) ..
Am i screwed bcoz my PD is current ?

The pattern shows that whoever has PD 2003 and 2004 their 140 is getting approved.. I don't see many 140 approvals who has PD as before Jun2002

Lets wait ...

jkvaisnavi said:
The pattern shows that whoever has PD 2003 and 2004 their 140 is getting approved.. I don't see many 140 approvals who has PD as before Jun2002

Lets wait ...

That cant be true because a friend of mine got his I140 approved couple of weeks back. His PD was April 02 and I140 RD was Nov 10th.

my 140 got approved

I am a silent user, I got my 140 approved today.

EB3 retrogression effected
PD Sept 17, 2002
140, 485 ND 12/20/2004

ejy said:
Rd 12/17/2004

Same as mine. I dont know where my approval is! Must be on its way. Just wishful thinking. I know it all depends on luck not date :)

Anyway, Congratulations EJY.

Folks;

I ran the scanner yesterday for the I-140 ND of Jan 8 2005 and the results are below:

Total Recived80
Misc 3
Approved 35
RFE 6
Pending 36

On May 3 2005 , I ran the scanner for the same I 140 ND

Total Recived 80
Misc 2
approved 24
RFE 4
Pending 50

It is encouraging to see 11 approvals in 9 days and is good indication that things are moving.
It is quiet disappointing to see the random approvals over huge range of NDs.

People above and me have got the approval, I am waiting for mine, hope so it is soon.

-Pearl

Can somebody run the scanner for december 2004...I tried running it couple of times and it always ends up giving me no results.

punjabi007 said:
What does mean retrogression effected ?

Currently India, china, philly are having retrogression for filling the 485.. For these countries PD is set to Jun 2002 as of today.

That means if you are from any one of those countries if you PD date is > Jun2002 then you can't file you 485 you have to wait till it moves.

Follow http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2252.html URL to see the current visa bulletin.

Good Luck