DECEMBER 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC

FP done on 01/02/02

FP notice recd on : 12/28/01
scheduled on : 01/31/02
Done on : 01/02/02
ASC : SFO
Is this normal to get FP so early? Getting little anxious about this early FP notice...

Dec 4th CSC

Details
RD: 12/05/01
ND: 12/07/01
FP: 01/25/02 - Finished FP on 01/12/02 in Honolulu, HI
Waiting for EAD.

How come some of the December mailers got the FP so early?

I did not get my FP notice yet now. Is AVM going to get updated when INS sent a FP notice?

Are we looking at June ?? Got FP

details

EB2
RD: 12/13/01
ND: 12/14/01
FP Notice sent: 12/28/02
FP Scheduled: 1/30/02

Is July a realisitic timeframe for us to get everything over with ?

p001, FP is dependent....

upon the area. FP notices are sent out by a computerized system in batches. San Jose and Oakland are pretty jammed up now. It is taking anywhere between 5 -6 months to get an FP notice if you are in these areas. Other areas are pretty fast. Getting an FP done early does not necessarily increase the speed of processing, though these guys might get approval a LITTLE earlier than San Jose guys. ;-)

I think it is taking between 8-9 Months at CSC, though...

you may get it earlier because you did FP early. July in your case is quite optimistic in my opinion. Also please post your FP center. It will make PCee\'s chart look complete. Thanks. ;-)

Thanks gcRus!, mine comes under San Jose area

So I have to wait a long time to get a FP notice.

Any one has comments about the time frame to get EAD for December mailers?

gcRus, help me out

My H1 sponsered company is located in LA, and I was on the contract for the client in MI . I have filed LC & I140 & I485 from CSC. I485 mailed on 12/17/01,till now i did not get any receipt.I heared people are getting FP\'s who have mailed in Dec,01, As i am staying in MICHIGAN what about my FP\'s, If CSC asks NSC to schedule FP, Will i be in the NSC que, please clarify. Help is appreciated

FP Done

RD: 12/6
ND: 12/10
FP Notice: 1/11/02
FP Done : 1/18/02
FP Center in Florida

I do not agree with GcRus that processing FP early does NOT speed up the GC approval , according to IIO "once your message changed to FP collected .. processing resumed ... then your case will be waiting only for the ready to adjucate cases that have preceded yours, this might take 3 - 6 months " . That\'s why we see some July or August cases approved nowadays while some Feb and March cases are still pending , FP plays a very important role here.

Spouse,

From what i have read on these boards, since your mailing address is in MI, FP will be done there coz you are physically present there. But the processing of your case will be done in CSC coz you applied here. Yes, NSC will be involved in getting you an FP notice and you will enetered as a MI resident in the computerized system.

All these, based on the various posts i have read here. Do more DD.

Roy2000,

You may be right. I may be wrong. From what I read and heard, processing is done based on the RD. All the FP Done cases(for December say), will obviuosly be on the top of the \'December Shelf\'. My 2 cents. ;-)

my details

485 RD: Dec 5th
485 ND: Dec 6th
AP = EAD = 485 = Not Approved yet.
AVM says it will take 70-80 days for AP and 120 days for EAD