DECEMBER 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC

No Title

card_seeker,

Actually data you provided is a bit confusing! I-485 approved means "Got GC approved". I think 12/18 is just your NotificationDate (ND), probably you got receipts with that date.

By the way can you please let us know what is your actual FPScheduledLocation? Also what is your ReceiveDate (It should be mentioned in your receipts)?

Thanks
PCee

Congrats Roy2000...

You are the first to post any approval for December, though it is just the AP. Hope more follow. ;-)

AP Approved - pcee pls update

Yesterday heard on AVM that AP is approved for me and my wife. Its arpproved yesterday on Feb 11.

RD: 12/05/2001
ND: 12/06/2001

WAC-02-057-xxx

My location is Campbell, (just near to San Jose).

AP Approved on Feb 11. (AVM says).
RD = 12/5
ND = 12/6

Congrats roy200 and khi_boy on your AP approvals.

So AP approvals started for December guys. Hope I will get mine in couple of weeks.

INS is processing EAD\'s for Oct/Nov filers. We may need to wait another few weeks to get EAD\'s.

Advance parole approved

rd: dec 5
ND: dec7
WAC02059*****
recd notice on Feb 11
AVM not updated yet

Sorry abt the confusion....

Hi PCee,
I\'m sorry abt the contradicting details I put up on the notice board-I\'m a novice at this...anyway,u were right abt 12/18 being my NotificationDate (ND),and my Receive Date(RD) is 12/17.
My FP location is San Jose,that\'s where we got it done-took us 1/2 an hr.
Thanx,
Card_seeker.

No Title

card_seeker,

Don\'t worry about it, I know every one started like you and here we are to share information/thoughts and help each other. Welcome to the board.

By the way San Jose is where you did your FP but in the tracking list we are tracking where exactly it was scheduled! So can you please let me know where exactly your FP was scheduled? It should be either Oakland or SFO.

Thanks
PCee

FP done, when will message change

Hi,

Completed FP ahead of schedule. When will the message change. After 10-15 days. Has there been cases where message never change.

BellBell

Took me a while

Did my fp 12/20 and AVM changed to pending review on jan 12 ...
and processing resumed on jan 17 .

FP location-San Jose

PCee,
My FP was scheduled at San Jose,the centre on Story Road.It is definitely not SFO or Oakland.We were asked to be there at this centre in San Jose in our FP notice.

Thanks

Card_seeker,
Thanks for your information

It seems that INS is issuing FP notices very quickly for San Jose waiters. I was under assumption that I need to wait 5 months to get FP notice.

san jose FP , how know is faster?

How did you conclude that San Jose FP is going fast? Its taking 5-6 months on average

FYI

Khi_boy,

I know that San Jose applicants need to wait 5-6 months to get their FP notices.

I concluded nothing, based on card_seekar (see his posting) San Jose FP notice I was hoping that things might be getting faster.

Message changed to \'... Processing Resumed\'

Last night, AVM message for my I485 has changed from \'... Finger Printing Ordered ...\' to \'... On February 6, your finger printing was received and processing resumed for adjustment of status to permanent resident ...\'

Please discontinue this thread and use the new one...

Since this thread became a bit long, started a new thread. Please discontinue using this thread and use the new one. Link is provided below.

PCeeTmp "==> NOV-DEC 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)" 2/19/02 8:08pm

Thanks
PCee

You are not pceegcee ! what is that you WANT ??

I intend to be in this thread.. What is that you want. Disruption of something. ???

Dec filing

I filed my I485 on Dec 14th. I got a copy of the RD 17th Dec and ND 18th Dec . 1 week after filing.EB2 RIR category