Dec'01 case still waiting for 2nd FP, Call for comrades

wac-02-068

Registered Users (C)
Many 2nd FP notices have been sent in the past week. And almost all those cases, with very few exceptions, were for people who applied later than Dec 01. Feel a little scared: could our document have been shredded or something? Why even cases numbered 02-194 received 2nd FP but not yet ours?

Our I485 ND: 12/19/01, WAC number: 02-068-5xxxx, first FP: May 02. Still waiting for 2nd FP. Are there anyones in the same boat?

I am also waiting for my 2nd FP. I also completed my 1st FP in May 22nd 2002.

I received a response that there is no set pattern for how BCIS actually works on the cases.

Apparently they do not have a sequntial process. Where numbers are picked by the numbers.

Hang in there a little bit longer I believe it is on its way.

Good Luck

me too,

WAC-02-041

first FP 03/28/02
then waiting......................

send fax to ins by myself one month ago, no answer at all..
send fax to ins by lawyer lo business days ago, still waiting..

Our I485 ND: 12/26/01, WAC number: 02-071-5xxxx, first FP: Apr.23rd 02. Second FP: Nov.7th,2003, Nov,18, we handed in 3 paychecks and other required documents, and case approval: Nov.25th, 2003, Dec 15th, we went to INS. and yesterday the green cards mailed to us.
By the way , we are in San jose too, now it is fast, don't warry.

I am waiting too, and while it is good news for those that received their notices, I have to say I am so pissed off that BCIS has given people in Jan-Mar 2nd fingerprint notices while we in Nov-Dec haven't.

02-076

Folks!

There is nothing to panic about. You guys will definitely get approved earlier than people with 2nd FP notices ....

I understand the dilemmna of December, 2001 waiters however, BCIS likes to give "lollypops" and that's what they have done by sending out mass 2nd FP notices. In my eyes it means nothing....

Though my ND is 04-02-02 I can tell u I do not expect my approval before July 2004.

So cheer up DEcember filers u will have ur approvals soon. Yes, ur 2nd FPs are on their way....

Appreciate your comments ibm. They are very soothing.

But again do you have any kind of logical argument to support your statements? Or are they just to make us feel better?

Thanks
:rolleyes:

WAC-02-0-63-***** RD Dec 11, 2001. Me and my wife still waiting, changed address once and got confirmation letter from CSC, so hopefully they will mail to new address.

-RM

Wac02080 .. still waiting to hear from them ..

I guess Dec & early Jan filers will get to hear when BCIS touches our files .. so, we might receive both RFE and 2nd FP together ..

Originally posted by eventually
Wac02080 .. still waiting to hear from them ..

I guess Dec & early Jan filers will get to hear when BCIS touches our files .. so, we might receive both RFE and 2nd FP together ..

Good...Keep an optimistic attitude

Originally posted by Over2years
Appreciate your comments ibm. They are very soothing.

But again do you have any kind of logical argument to support your statements? Or are they just to make us feel better?

Thanks
:rolleyes:

Well! Over 2 yrs:

You cannot predict anything from BCIS. Your frustration is justified.

You know in my company me and one Russian friend of mine filed a GC "after me". She got aprroved 8 months back. You can imagine I helped her filing her GC and she got her case approved on 5th, june, 2003 way ahead of me.

You can imagine my plight.....so that's what BCIS is all about....nothing u can predict.
:mad: :mad:

Me too

WAC-02-093

STill waiting, previous FP was received by INS on 22nd May 2002

Not yet got 2nd FP

Hi,

My case is
wac02067*****
ND: 12/18/01
1st FP: May 22nd 2002

My spouse and I have not received our 2nd FP notices or even RFE. Lot of people who are March and April 2002 filers have received it even as I know. Dont know what they are doing with the dec 2001 filers....We are worried too...

-wac02dec01

We Received 2nd FP notice.

WAC-02-194-xxxxx
Scheduled date 01/23/2004.

Is it OK to go early ? Also, does this
2nd FP mean that we can expect GC
anytime soon.

Originally posted by willgetmygc
We Received 2nd FP notice.

WAC-02-194-xxxxx
Scheduled date 01/23/2004.

Is it OK to go early ? Also, does this