Dec 2002 Concurrent Filers

vsc I-140 approved!

Hello Folks:
By grace of GOD, my I-140 has been approved!
Thanks to everyone!
and keep your hopes high, you're next!
Goodluck!
-krsn1
my details attached
:) :) :)

I submitted the necessary evidence and now my status reads as

On November 18, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I will keep posting as things progress. Not sure if it will really take another 485 days :( :confused:

I-140 finally approved

Good news guys!! My I-140 finally got approved after about a year... Not bad considering what I have seen for others (more than 2 years or so) Now I have to wait for I-485. Not sure when that will come thru... Here is the latest message

This case has been approved. On December 11, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center

Keep posting your status and best of luck:D

I-140

hi
how is everybody doing?
i have filed for concorruntly for my I-140 and I-485 on sept 27 2003, i have recieved my EAD. What does this mean regarding my job status?
pleae reply as i am knid of new to all of this
bye

thanks for getting back
but i have a vaild H1B visa with me?
how long after an I140 aproval can i change my employer and are there any restrictions.
also how long dis it taking to be approved in vermont
thanks again

LiveAndLetLive, are you planning to do 824, AC140--> CP.

I am in same boat as you are. I am also just waiting for my 485

re:

all .
if i apply 140/485 at the VSC using a sub labor along with 765 ,can i get EAD within 90 days .i will be using a sub labor
pls respond with ur experiences.