Data Consolidation Project February Thread

Re: scan Dec 31, 2002 range

Originally posted by tsc123102
could someone please scan 03064_53000-54000 (12/31/02) range, I tried many times after downloaded the zipped file, but it never works on my Mac computer, I am not the big guy on computer and don't know how to fix and make it work. Thanks.

tsc123102 , can you telll which browser do you use on MAC.
Since i am not too familiar with mac either, but I was thinking we could change the browser for your macro.
Anyways, I did scan for your date and was stopped after 53674.
take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks goastros

I usually use Safari as browse on my Mac, but I do have IE 5.0 for Mac and I tried to open it first before I scan the range, but everytime it asks me to open the IE. I don't know why, it seems the Macro can't tell that I have opened the IE.

Thanks

Good luck to everyone in this great forum.

Ver 187

added more data for 02-064
Rescanned from 02-075 to 02-134

Current Status - Total / Jan /Feb : 38675 / 608/ 1043.

I don't know why the approval for Jan went down from 609 to 608 in this version.
Pradha, could possibly explain that to all.

Also Pradha, for the benefit of all, is it possible for you to explain your 2nd graph too.
Guys, please commend the superb work by Pradha.

Can the thread be renamed.

Perhaps this thread could be renamed as "Scan your 485 date" or something of that sort so that new people will look at it and join this wonderful effort. Data Consolidation "name" to a new person doesnt say much.

Version 188

tr22 has a very good point.

added 02-060 (empty), 02-061.
also And_F's update

Current Status - Total / Jan /Feb : 38790 / 609/ 1046
Feb Week1 / Week2 / Week3 : 451 / 371 / 224

Working overtime??

I noticed that some of the RFEs were sent on 21st, which is a saturday. I hope they continue to do that.

Feb count upto 1058.

rescanned

I rescanned from 01-279 to 02-029 .. FEB went upto 1070.

and they approved some cases on 21st. I am not posting the file because I am unable to save that.

some one can rescan those dates.

Thanks.

I suggest we should scan for some new dates in Dec/Jan/Feb
rather than too frequent rescans. May be we should rescan the full active zone say Jul2001 thro Dec 2002 twice a week or so.
I too get excited to see each number increment, but I still feel it make more sense to get some more data in Dec/ Jan/ Feb as it takes a lot longer and more painful to get the new data.

Just a suggestion

Thanks
--pr

SRC02242

Hi guys - I am attaching the scan for SRC02-242 (Aug 8, 2002). If no one else is already scanning this, I will take 02-076 next.

ver 181

+ Added more data for 02-065
+ Added picsarus' data for 02-242 ( by the way, welcome back picsarus).
+ there were duplicates in 01-250. Cleaned it up.
I started the rescan from May 01 ( SRC01-162)
Reached upto SRC01-249.

Current Status - Total / Jan /Feb : 39042 / 609/ 1072.

Has anyone started scanning 02-066 to 02-069 ? Dec 01 data?
I will start on one of those dates.

We will be soon starting a new thread. Please suggest a Apt name for the thread.

Feb Count

Hi Gurus,

I want to have an idea about how you are calculating those cases (approved/transfered etc..)

In the consolidated sheet... I am not seeing any data for (ex. 02- 035- xxxxx) range...

So the real calculation may be different...

Plz correct me if I am wrong...

Last month my status chaged to FP received... message though I did my FP Feb'2003. Nothing after that....

Does it mean that someone touched my case and working or what..

Thanks in advance.

faitas,

If you can Please get the sheet for src02-035 and post it, We will add into the consolidated spread sheet. Or you may as well scan in the consolidated sheet itself. Instructions as to how to do is in the first page of the thread.
Please post it after you get the data for the benefit of others.

That will give a better representation of your data range in the statistics and you can enjoy your sheet henceforth.

Pl post if you have any question how to ..

To the best of my knowledge there is very little connection between FP and approval. It is being debated Notice or Reciept date is the reference, but it makes no diffrence as they are normally a week apart. If you get an RFE there is very good chance that some one is on top of your case and you are close to the good one. However being 02-035 you are a highly potential candidate statistically.

Thanks
pr