Data Consolidation Project February Thread

I tried to put all the new scans and sheets to the attached all_cons.xls, hopefully I did not miss/mess up anything. I do not know how to get the new summary to reflect the new change, someone please do the necessary modification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaxen. i too was wondering the same thing as what Dinnu has pointed out.
How do you separate the approved & non-approved data into 2 files each time after scan?
Or probably I am not following what you are suggesting, Jaxen.

Originally posted by sd_eagle
I tried to put all the new scans and sheets to the attached all_cons.xls, hopefully I did not miss/mess up anything. I do not know how to get the new summary to reflect the new change, someone please do the necessary modification.

You did fine, sd_eagle. as per the references, Pradha/Eb2_../Dinnu, does one have to goto individual sheets and fix them ? Also same for the summary sheet too ?

As we start adding the approvals, the consolidated file gets bigger (because we are maintaining its previous status too)

The other reason was: I am not sure whether the macro skips approval rows, which means that we are checking the status online again and again.

Having the macro to skip the approval rows might be a common solution. We can live with the single file for a while though.

Jaxen, the macro skips the approved case. Also the Transferred to the local office cases too.

I have exhausted scanning cases for 01-216 and now I am ready to moveonto scan Dec 01 data.

How is everyone doing on that ?
I see in today's forum messages, few people from Dec 01 have got approved or RFEd from Dec 01.
GO TSC GO.

Guys , Kudos to sd_eagle & Pradha for taking the pains of re-merging 4 files into 1 files.
I am fixing the references and I very well know, this is a slow painful process.
So please appreciate sd_eagle & Pradha's efforts.
Please reserve the next version number for me.

I will add more data for 01-216,02-058 & Kumarsin's 02-070.
Please post here if there are any more sheets to be added.

Question to the scan pros.

I have been trying to scan the dates. Every time I do it after a few scans (anywhere between 4 to 20) the spreadsheet just hangs in there because the browser won’t open the next number. I have been trying this for the past month both at my work computer as well as my home and both have the same problems. I have used different versions of the spreadsheets that you folks have posted. However when I see in here you folks seem to be successful in scanning the same dates.

Is there any setting that I need to change. I would appreciate if you could please let me know.

ver 178

I have fixed the references on the Summary sheet.
+ Added 02-070,02-071 from kumarsin
+ Added more data for 01-216
+ Added moe data for 02-058.

Approval count is 861 for Feb.

Tr22, do you have happen to have some IE pop-up blocker On?
Otherwise I don't know it hangs and ends.
do you know what parameters you are giving?
Let me know if you need any more help.

version 181

added 02-054 and 02-079
added kumarsin's src-02-071-51000 to 52000

i still think some of the references are pointing to the wrong sheets. i was only able to fix a few.

scan Dec 31, 2002 range

could someone please scan 03064_53000-54000 (12/31/02) range, I tried many times after downloaded the zipped file, but it never works on my Mac computer, I am not the big guy on computer and don't know how to fix and make it work. Thanks.

ver 182

+ added more data for 02-064
+ added more data from Kumarsin for 02-070 & 02-071