Dallas TX - N-400 Timeline -

Ditto here.

Got the oath letter today for 8/22 7:00 AM. Rest is same as Sessanga

MILK AND SESSANGA, I THK YOU GUYS INFO PASS HELP EXPEDITE YOUR OATH LETTER, DONT U GUYS THNK ITS WISE TO SCHEDULE ONE ASAP? MY ID WAS 06/12/07

Did anyone have an interview schedule at 7AM??

If yes, what time do to they open the waiting area doors??

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

I finally got the oath letter yesterday in the mail posted on July 31 stating as follows:

You are hereby notified to appear for a Naturalization ceremony on:

Wednesday,August 22 2007

US CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
1055 REGAL ROW
DALLAS,TX 75247
STERLING HOTEL DALLAS,NONE,NONE

Please report promptly at 9:00 AM

02/09/07 - RD/PD
03/15/07 - FP done (cleared same day)
04/16/07 - IV ND
06/19/07 - IV done
08/22/07-OATH DATE.

Sessanga and Milk,
Congrats on the oath letter and I am still waiting on mine. My IV was done on 06/22 so I better be patient. Atleast good to know they are trying to catch up.

MILK AND SESSANGA, I THK YOU GUYS INFO PASS HELP EXPEDITE YOUR OATH LETTER, DONT U GUYS THNK ITS WISE TO SCHEDULE ONE ASAP? MY ID WAS 06/12/07

Yup. Thought it's a wild wild wild guess, it makes me to suspect that the infopass appt that I went for on 7/27, made the difference as the oath letter was generated with 2 business days after the infopass.

But I don't count on it big time..you can also try it..get an infopass today...if you get the oath letter before the infopass appt day..you can cancel the infopass...otherwise..just go and see if it makes any miracles..

Talking about speading up your case.
A few weeks ago the uscis started something new "I think?!":
Now they would not transfer your call from customer service to an officer per your request, but they will send a request for a case status check, then 3 weeks after you will receive an update on your file in a form of letter in the mail.
Well that seem to have worked for me, as I was told where I was exactly.

Mailed application

I mailed my N400 app on the 17th of July. They still haven't cashed the check, any idea how long this takes or in my application lost in the mail.....
Thanks in advance for any input.

Note: If you don't want to wait until InfoPass appt..you can just walk in on anyday and talk to an IO at the outside window...but the catch is..you will have to wait little longer until all the InfoPass people finish their turns...there are 2 separate lines ...one for people with infopass for that day..and the other for ..no infopass people....the usual info pass appt time is at 12:30..go by around 1 PM or so....so you don't have to wait much longer in 100 degrees summer heat..

who knows?..it MAY trigger them to issue the oath letter for 8/22...if you wait until next week's info pass..it may be too late for them to schedule for 8/22..

I HV SCHEDULED AN INFO PASS FOR NXT WEEK, HOPEFULLY IT WILL REMIND THEM OATH IS PENDING, YOU CAN SCHEDULE ONE TOO, IT DOESNT HURT.
ID 06/12/07

Note: If you don't want to wait until InfoPass appt..you can just walk in on anyday and talk to an IO at the outside window...but the catch is..you will have to wait little longer until all the InfoPass people finish their turns...there are 2 separate lines ...one for people with infopass for that day..and the other for ..no infopass people....the usual info pass appt time is at 12:30..go by around 1 PM or so....so you don't have to wait much longer in 100 degrees summer heat..

who knows?..it MAY trigger them to issue the oath letter for 8/22...if you wait until next week's info pass..it may be too late for them to schedule for 8/22..

thnx milk do u think 1pm friday 08/10 will be ok,

N-600 Got for my Kids!!!!!

I got the N-600 for both of my kids today. Finally my visit to USCIS are over and hope no more trip there. It was very easy today as they have organized neatly and the whole process took less than 1 hour. On entry we were asked to go to window where they took our appt. letter and within few minutes called us to sign on the certificate. After some time an officer and I had to take oath on behalf of my kids. Then they called us in the same order of arrival and gave us the Certificate.

The good news that they still put our Naturalization date (back in Jan 9th) as their date of citizen. I was worrying what would happen if they put today's date as their date of citizenship. I have already got their Passports back in Feb.

I thank Flydog and all other members for their valued suggestions to me and to this forum.

A BIG Thanks to all of you.

thnx milk do u think 1pm friday 08/10 will be ok,

I went on a Friday with 12:30 InfoPass appt. 1 PM should be fine as the lady at the counter came in around 12:40 or so...and there were about 20 InfoPass people...about 10 non-infopass people..so its upto u and ur work schedule...you can go at 1 or go early to be the first one in the non-infopass line.

NOT sure if they have InfoPass Appts everyday..otherwise you can go tomorrow also...

N-600 Got for my Kids!!!!!

I got the N-600 for both of my kids today. Finally my visit to USCIS are over and hope no more trip there. It was very easy today as they have organized neatly and the whole process took less than 1 hour. On entry we were asked to go to window where they took our appt. letter and within few minutes called us to sign on the certificate. After some time an officer and I had to take oath on behalf of my kids. Then they called us in the same order of arrival and gave us the Certificate.

The good news that they still put our Naturalization date (back in Jan 9th) as their date of citizen. I was worrying what would happen if they put today's date as their date of citizenship. I have already got their Passports back in Feb.

I thank Flydog and all other members for their valued suggestions to me and to this forum.

A BIG Thanks to all of you.

Please, let us know when did you send your N-600s? In other words how long did it take? If I remember right it took FlyDog about a year. What was your time frame?

Thank you.

Became USC today

Myself, my spouse and my daughter (derived) became US citizens today at Plano ceremony. :)

Applied for our passports expedited right after the ceremony (they had USPS passport people there). Which was nice since it saved us a trip to the nearest location to apply. Unfortunately USPS worker did not want to accept application for our daughter passport since she said we should wait for our natz certificates to come back with our passports before we can apply for her passport. She said it would be illegal to make a copy of our natz certificate to attach to her application due to the warning on the certificate. It appears she was misinformed, because IO during the interview stressed several times that there is a misconception and you can make copies FOR LAWFUL purposes. We could not persuade the USPS worker...

my timeline (dallas):
01/18/07 - PD
02/16/07 - FP
04/17/07 - Received Interview Notice
06/05/07 - Interview
??/??/?? - Oath

At the interview I was just told that the notice for the Oath ceremony will be mailed to me.

I finally got the letter for the oath ceremony - Aug 22nd at the Sterling Hotel.

01/18/07 - PD
02/16/07 - FP
06/05/07 - Interview
08/22/07 - Oath

I finally got the letter for the oath ceremony - Aug 22nd at the Sterling Hotel.

01/18/07 - PD
02/16/07 - FP
06/05/07 - Interview
08/22/07 - Oath

what date was the oath letter mailed out?
is there anyone in this forum that had interview on 06/19/07???

Please, let us know when did you send your N-600s? In other words how long did it take? If I remember right it took FlyDog about a year. What was your time frame?

Thank you.

Our time line is:

Oath Date: Jan 9th 2007
N-600 Applied :Jan 10th 2007
N-600 Priority Date : Jan 12, 2007
Oath Letter recd for kids: July 20th 2007
Oath Date for kids: Aug 8th 2007

My kids were 9 and 8 so I took oath for them.
We all got our passports during 1st week of Feb 2007.

what date was the oath letter mailed out?
is there anyone in this forum that had interview on 06/19/07???

chopworo,

My interview was on the 06/22nd and I have already done an infopass on the same day as Sessanga. I have not received the oath letter yet but he did. His interview date was an earlier date than mine. Hope this is helpful. Good luck on the wait.

chopworo,

My interview was on the 06/22nd and I have already done an infopass on the same day as Sessanga. I have not received the oath letter yet but he did. His interview date was an earlier date than mine. Hope this is helpful. Good luck on the wait.

WHAT WHERE YOU TOLD @ THE INFO PASS? DID THEY GIVE YOU A TIMELINE? THE IO SD 2-3 MTHS I GUESS WE SHLD JUST KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR NOW.