Dallas TX - N-400 Timeline -

Hi guys
I took my interview on 4-11-06 , It was good. But I did not get any letter from INS to inform me about the oath ceremony.
I read some of you guys took the interview after I did but for some reason you manage to know your ceremony date.
Today is 05-15-06, I learn that there are two ceremonies one in 05-19-06 and 06-01-06 , I believe I do not have any chance for the first one. Did any one of you guys receive a letter from INS to inform him/her about the Ceremony 06-01-06.

Thank u in advance

sparky_tx said:
Hi guys
I took my interview on 4-11-06 , It was good. But I did not get any letter from INS to inform me about the oath ceremony.
I read some of you guys took the interview after I did but for some reason you manage to know your ceremony date.
Today is 05-15-06, I learn that there are two ceremonies one in 05-19-06 and 06-01-06 , I believe I do not have any chance for the first one. Did any one of you guys receive a letter from INS to inform him/her about the Ceremony 06-01-06.

Thank u in advance

DID any one received any notice from Dallas DO ...Interview Notice or someone have there status disappeared ..please post it on here ...it help all of us know what dates they are processing.....thanks

oath date

Had a smooth and quick interview this morning.
I was given oath date on June 29th at plano center.

jit400 said:
Congrats on ur Interview ....Still waiting for mine Interview Notice PD1/17 RD2/17 and Interview Date ?????

jit400 said:

Congratulation , Where do u live .
PLS GUYS dOES ANY ONE LIVE IN FORT WORTH ,

Oath Ceremonies Thread

All,

Has anyone who is reading this thread been notified of oath ceremonies for DFW? I have seen a recent thread in which the poster mentioned that now USCIS can schedule you into any ceremony regardless of county.

Here are the latest Oath Ceremonies Dates. Can we please keep this list up?

Upcoming Oath Ceremonies

Sherman: May 19, 2006
Dallas: (Full Details Not Available Yet): June 1, 2006
Plano (Plano Center): June 29, 2006

Recent Oath Ceremonies (For Reference Purposes)

Plano (Judicial, Only for Dallas, Collin County Residents): February 28, 2006
Arlington (for Tarrant Residents): March 30, 2006
Dallas: (Dallas Convention Center): March 21, 2006

I did not get any information about :USCIS can schedule you into any ceremony regardless of county
I live in Fort Worth and I took interview in pril 11 and I know some people live in Irving who took the interview after me by 3 weeks got Oath Cermony dALLAS jUNE 01.I did not get any thing since I live in Fort Worth .Pls Does any one live in Fort Worth

Conversion with IIO Dallas

:) Finally I received my Interview Letter this week as I went to Dallas DO to inquire about my case, first she said i have one security check pending and mesquite office still has to issue a Interview Date. then I asked if i can take my vacation in july since interview is not scheduled. then she checked again i guess in other system and inform me that i have interview scheduled. I hope i did not get stuck in name check process as far i know first screen she checked was not updated and showed no interview date.

PD 01/17
FP 02/17
Status disappeared : 05/18
Interview Date 07/13
Oath Date ????

Thanks

Hi GUYS
I want to know when is the oath Ceremoney for Fort Worth . I took the interview in April 11-06 but I am still waiting for the letter. Is it possible to ask the INS to go to Dallas Ceremony even I live in Fort Worth

Change of address

I applied for my citizenship four months ago and finally got my interview date for July 27th. I anticipated that I will be moving my address from Plano to Dallas in the first week of July and hence gave my friend's address for the "Mailing address" , so that even if I move, I will continue to get my mail from BCIS. My "current address" will now be different at the time of interview and also it will be in Dallas county and not Collin County.

1. Can I provide my new "current address" to the officer during the interview?
Or do i have to call the 1-800 number to report the address change?

2. Will this change affect my interview or oath cermony? Since my mailing address is NOT changing, will the change in my "Current Address" affect me in anyway?

3. If it is going to be too much of a trouble, I can delay my move to the end of the month and move after the interview.

Please advice!!!! Need Help!
Thanks,
Raghav

hope u got my message!

javaguy1978 said:
I applied for my citizenship four months ago and finally got my interview date for July 27th. I anticipated that I will be moving my address from Plano to Dallas in the first week of July and hence gave my friend's address for the "Mailing address" , so that even if I move, I will continue to get my mail from BCIS. My "current address" will now be different at the time of interview and also it will be in Dallas county and not Collin County.

1. Can I provide my new "current address" to the officer during the interview?
Or do i have to call the 1-800 number to report the address change?

2. Will this change affect my interview or oath cermony? Since my mailing address is NOT changing, will the change in my "Current Address" affect me in anyway?

3. If it is going to be too much of a trouble, I can delay my move to the end of the month and move after the interview.

Please advice!!!! Need Help!
Thanks,
Raghav

oath

We have our oath scheduled at noon on June 1, 2006 at Dallas Convention Center. Could anyone post his experience of oath preferably at this center. How much time does it take. How much crowd. Is it seperate for each person. Is it a few windows and big line. Any other detail would be helpful.

thanks,

vardhman said:
We have our oath scheduled at noon on June 1, 2006 at Dallas Convention Center. Could anyone post his experience of oath preferably at this center. How much time does it take. How much crowd. Is it seperate for each person. Is it a few windows and big line. Any other detail would be helpful.

thanks,
Brother Congratulation , did u receive a letter from INS , AND WHEN DID U RECEIVE IT , I TOOK MY INTERVIEW 4-11 but I am still waitting , I LIVE IN FORTWORTH , WHERE DO U LIVE

sparky_tx said:
Brother Congratulation , did u receive a letter from INS , AND WHEN DID U RECEIVE IT , I TOOK MY INTERVIEW 4-11 but I am still waitting , I LIVE IN FORTWORTH , WHERE DO U LIVE
I live in Dallas county. I received the letter last wednesday although the officer who interviewed me gave me the same letter after the interview too.

Anyone with oath experience who can reply to my earlier query.

fileover, you attended the oath on 19th at sherman. If you are reading this message, could you post your experience.

thanks,

raguc said:
Attended the interview on 4/28. Officer was nice and professional. Gave driver licence, passport and green card. She didnot ask for any other doc. For traffic citation she accepted a copy of the defensive driving certificate.

Asked 5 out of 100 questions and finally said that since they have not yet received the second A file, they can't make a decision now. It may take anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months to get the second A file. I forgot to ask about background check etc. Same result for my wife also.

Ragu

I'm just coming back after the interview and pretty much had a similar experience. They're now waiting on 2nd A-file. Can you tell me if you received an oath date or not? How long does it take for them to recv second A-file? Mine will come from Vermont.

Thanks,
happy-n400

What is the Second A File????

I see a few postings stating that during the N400 interview, the officers telling the applicants that the second A file is not received. What does this mean? Any body can throw some light into this? Thanks.

N400 Guy

how much time

How much time on average does it take to get the new passport? I know with expedited service ($60 extra) the suggested timeline is around two weeks and regular is 6-7 weeks.

Any practical experience out there? I know one fellow got his passport renewed in two weeks, but is that the average time?

thanks,

My family got their US passports within 6 weeks, nonexpedited. They applied in early April and got them in May.