Dallas Regional DOL Tracker

spb999

Registered Users (C)
TEXAS REGIONAL LABOR APPROVAL updates

Please start posting for any updates/approval for regional texas. Looks like since oct'02 the processing dates are going forward upto aug'02 & again going back upto june'02. If anybody got approval for eb2/RIR for aug'02 or any date in 2002 date in regional labor at dallas please share there information under this thread. I had seen very few posting for any texas regional certification

:confused:

Looks like DOL texas is moving now, even though on the website of labor it shows as july2002 for RIR CATEGORY, I called dallas office & they told me that it is processing Aug2002 RIR cases.
But even khanna site shows july 2002 for rir regional.
Also I checked quannlaw.com wesite for processing dates fo DOL RIR dallas, it shows aug'02 processing. Today I called the quannlaw office & they told me that the aug'02 dates for RIR DOL are correct.

Guys since last couple of days nobody is posting any updates on DOL Dallas. Please Please put ur info so that it can be helpful to others Also. I am daily seeing most of the posting for either philadelphia or virginia or california or atlanta but no texas. So guys wake up & please post your DOL posting for dallas region.:)

Folks,
I justed checked for RIR and looks like

State level - the current date is 9/20/02
federal leve - 7/2002

hope it keeps moving at this pace

Thought my case might be of interest.... my labor certification for a software engineering position was submitted through Dallas in Feb/2002. I work in telecoms. Due to industry layoffs and two heavy rounds of layoffs by my employer, we had to respond to 2 RFEs (Requests For Evidence). I just received the news from my lawyers that it was approved! This is unexpected good news. I had expected my LC to be denied or shelved indefinitely, especially since it was filed under RIR. My lawyers were setting my expectations to likely have to refile the case as non-RIR. I apologize if this is not the correct forum, but wanted to pass along the info that there are still cases getting through :) Good luck to everyone out there. I've been in the US for almost 4 years now, so this approval is a big load off my shoulders. Wished that I had finished my GC at my first employer during the good times.

Congrats man, you are lucky. when did you got rfe? was your eb2 rir case? Do you have any idea for any aug'02 rir approvals. my case was transferred to dallas in aug'02 under eb2 rir category, I talked to dallas office, they told me now they are processing aug'02 case. don't know when mine will be approved. anxiously waiting daily.......

Thanks spb999

Thanks for starting this board.

Looks like all the applicants from texas just sleep all the time. Nobody comes here. ANyway, i applied for LC @ TWC on 11/02/02. I got letter from TWC on 11/10/02 stating that my application received. No correspondence after that.

I talked to my lawer last month about talking to TWC as 90 days after application filing is over. And All RIR apps are supposed to be opened within 9o days. He asked me to wait untill mid-march and then talk to TWC.

Any ideas/suggestions from anyone?

Looks like LC date in TX SESA moved up by a month in last couple of months. Now it is 9/20/02.

Anyone applied @TWC under RIR last year before Nov, got anything sofar? If yes, can you please post.

Thanks,
pkanthi

TX SESA Applicant

Hello all,

It's a releif to see some posting for TX LC's. Anyways, my priority date for TX SESA is Oct' 23, 2002. Someone there should be looking at my appication soon.

Can someone tell me what TX SESA does with my application? When do they forward it to Federal LC office? Do I get a new priority date when they do this? What do the Federal LC folks do with my app?

Thanks,
-Navin.:)

Guys are there any new approval for rir category in regional dallas? Please post the updates.

Texas LC

spb999: you had asked if my case was EB2 - yes. Also, there were two different RFEs that we had to respond to. One for a layoff in April, the RFE came in June. Then another layoff in June, and the RFE came in September. Very lucky to get this case through. Also still lucky to be employed. Hopefully now will finish my 140 and consular processing before another layoff/shutdown event.

Its good to see this thread

Finally, we have a thread for TXDOL. Thanks. I am also waiting on TXDOL under EB2 RIR. The case was sent to DOL in March 2002, got NOF in July 2002 and replied back in August 2002. I have not heard anything so far. Recently they have also take OFF the automated phone system , so basically I don't know how to get the status back from DOL? I dont know either if they are replying to the emails?

Hi radsam,
I checked your message. Looks like I am in the same boat as you are. can you tell me what is NOF? I didn't understood. but recently means last week I talked to the employee in that dallas office, the lady was very much cooperative. she told me that currently they are processing aug'02 cases in rir category. hope it will clear our aug'02 cases.
also today i got email from dol dallas office tonight & atleast showed me my case details. they are going to send the status tomorrow. Also looks like the number has also changed. I ogt there new status check number. I'll post it tomorrow, currently that number is in my office. Please post any update of urs'

hope after seeing this thread atleast people will come forward & post there updates of dol dallas.

The new number to check status for DOL dallas is 214-767-9384.
Also the old number is also available to check status.

Guys any news about any approvals for dol dallas eb2 rir cases recently? please post updates whenever any approval comes from DOL dallas

hi, guys and gals,
I have an extensive delay here. my PD was 7/24/01 and rec'd day at Dallas DOL was on 12/3/2001. The email/fax message showed the case was rec'd Regional on12/3/2001.

Could you tell me how to talk to real person at Dallas DOL?
Anyone's case is before mine and still pending?
Glad to see the information sharing here.

Do you have the case number assigned by dol, if so call there officer directly(the number is given on immigration.com labor site & tell them the problem, hope after hearing this old case they might help you. Best of luck. Dont know why they are taking so much time? its very frustrating............

did any of you guys got any approvals fROM DOL dallas office?
Please post the updates who are getting approval so that we can track our cases.

God please help our DOL LC approval. Looking at the dol site since couple of months for any approval in rir category for dallas everytime it shows either july/aug/june'02 processing dates. Don't know why it goes back & forth.