Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

Good News. Labor Certified

Labor Certified. The screen shot says certified as of 8/24. Now waiting for the approval letter to arrive in the mail.

a couple of approvals from the murthy forum

apoola
Member posted August 24, 2005 10:54 AM
Finally Received Labor Certification

Hi,
Finally I got my labor certification approved from Dallas BEC

detials
Category EB2 NON-RIR

1) Applied for Sate(MI) labor 6/2000
2) Approved State and Applied for Fedral(Chicago) 1/2003
3) Application transfered to BEC(Dallas) 1/2005
4) recevied 45 day letter 4/2005
5) recevied Approval 8/2005

Finally after 5years and 2 months...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaganChitiprolu
Member posted August 24, 2005 04:44 PM
Labor Approved

Today my labor got approved.

Here are some details,

PD : Nov 22- 2002
Moved to Federal May 2003
rec 45 days letter : Apr 8 2005
Replied on Apr 10 2005
Case : RIR, EB2, TX
Backlog center - Dallas

Screen Shot Case Status

PdFeb03 said:
RD -> Regional Date. When your case was cleared by State Workforce Agency (SWA) and sent to Regional.
Hi can you let me know how you got your screen shot case status? My PD ins Jan 24/2003. Thanks so much
Uribe

send an email to dbec or pbec. the email ids and email format for in FAQ section of this forum.

Uribe said:
Hi can you let me know how you got your screen shot case status? My PD ins Jan 24/2003. Thanks so much
Uribe

Response from STATUS@DAL.DFLC.US

Hi. I have read that many of you have gotten you case status information through this e-mail address. status@DAL.DFLC.US. I have seen many certifications of cases close to my PD which is January 24, 2003. I sent an e-mail with the instructions found at the FAQ of this forum and I didn't get my case status at all. I all got an automatic response that states: "you have reached the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Dallas Backlog ELimination Center Files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is complete, a 45 Day letter and selection of continuation option letter will be issued..... bla....
I was very excited about being able to get some info.
I wrote the e-mail during the weekend, I'm sending it again tomorrow Moday.
Have anyone gotten a cases status through this e-mail address recently?
Thanks,
Uribe

One of my colleague got his lc approval hard copy from dallas BEC. His priority date was 1/17/03 (chicago DOL) and got hard copy on AUg 26th.

Uribe - as far as i remember(Please check the FAQ or Dallas BEC thread) its some other email id for people approaching the final year of H1 - only they can get their status

Uribe said:
Hi. I have read that many of you have gotten you case status information through this e-mail address. status@DAL.DFLC.US. I have seen many certifications of cases close to my PD which is January 24, 2003. I sent an e-mail with the instructions found at the FAQ of this forum and I didn't get my case status at all. I all got an automatic response that states: "you have reached the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Dallas Backlog ELimination Center Files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is complete, a 45 Day letter and selection of continuation option letter will be issued..... bla....
I was very excited about being able to get some info.
I wrote the e-mail during the weekend, I'm sending it again tomorrow Moday.
Have anyone gotten a cases status through this e-mail address recently?
Thanks,
Uribe

Pain Status - Urgent

Friends... truly a wonderful effort!! I am in a bit of a spot... and need to understand where I stand regarding my labor application... please see my details below:

Applied State (PD): March 2003
Transfered to Regional (Chicago): July 2003
recieved 45 day letter (Dallas)and responded: March 2005
Case: EB2
TYPE: NON-RIR (REGULAR)

FELLOW IMMIGRATION GURUS... PLEASE ASSESS MY SITIATION AND MAKE A PREDICTION FOR WHEN I MAY BE CERTIFIED

MANY THANKS!

AJAYPAL

In less than 4 months.

ajaypal said:
Friends... truly a wonderful effort!! I am in a bit of a spot... and need to understand where I stand regarding my labor application... please see my details below:

Applied State (PD): March 2003
Transfered to Regional (Chicago): July 2003
recieved 45 day letter (Dallas)and responded: March 2005
Case: EB2
TYPE: NON-RIR (REGULAR)

FELLOW IMMIGRATION GURUS... PLEASE ASSESS MY SITIATION AND MAKE A PREDICTION FOR WHEN I MAY BE CERTIFIED

MANY THANKS!

AJAYPAL

My Labor with BEC

Hi Folks,

My priority date is 07/31/2002.I did'nt heard anything about my case from my company yet.Based on the latest postings from the forum,The BEC working on the cases beyond Sept'2002.My H1 is going to expire on 04/2006.Is there any chance to get labor approved before that period.Also,My company have started PERM filing for some of the employees.But they have not received any PERM approval yet.Do I need to wait for my pending labor or go for PERM conversion ?.How along will it take to get my pending labor approved from today based on the current approval queue ?.My case details as follows

State:CA
Priority Date:07/31/2002
45 DAYS responded:02/10/2002

I greatly appreciate your response.

Thanks.

JayR

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor certified

Hello folks,
Saw LC approvals for me and 2 colleagues yesterday. Here is my info:

Type: CA RIR EB2
PD: 24-DEC-2002
RD: NOV-2003
45-day letter replied: 15-FEB-2005
Certiied: Dallas BEC letter dated: 13-JUL-2005.

All the best to everyone waiting for theirs.

-Raj
PS: I tihnk DOL administration should be tried for crimes against humanity for the delays and disruptions they have caused in thousands of lives.

Heard from lawyer yesterday that my labor has been approved (I recd.. the screen shot 45 days ago).

Good luck to all of you.

Journey towards I-140 begins.. (can't file I-485 concurrently at present)

MI/RIR/EB3
PD: Dec 5 2002
RD: Jan 2004
45 Day letter recd and replied in Mar 2005.

gcin05 said:
Heard from lawyer yesterday that my labor has been approved (I recd.. the screen shot 45 days ago).

Good luck to all of you.

Journey towards I-140 begins.. (can't file I-485 concurrently at present)

MI/RIR/EB3
PD: Dec 5 2002
RD: Jan 2004
45 Day letter recd and replied in Mar 2005.

Congrats

LC approved

Guys,

I got a welcome letter in my maibox after coming home - my LC is certified.
My PD is Jan 22, 2003 RIR filed from MI and sent to Chicago DOL
The date the labor was approved is July 28
The letter was sent out on Aug29 and recd today(Sep 2)

Did DBEC sent you the letter ?

or was it your attorney ?

CONGRATULATIONS.
I have the same date as yours from MI. :)

Thanks

hi

jayraj7 said:
Hi Folks,

My priority date is 07/31/2002.I did'nt heard anything about my case from my company yet.Based on the latest postings from the forum,The BEC working on the cases beyond Sept'2002.My H1 is going to expire on 04/2006.Is there any chance to get labor approved before that period.Also,My company have started PERM filing for some of the employees.But they have not received any PERM approval yet.Do I need to wait for my pending labor or go for PERM conversion ?.How along will it take to get my pending labor approved from today based on the current approval queue ?.My case details as follows

State:CA
Priority Date:07/31/2002
45 DAYS responded:02/10/2002

I greatly appreciate your response.

Thanks.

JayR
when did you respond to 45 days letter(your signature is wrong).Also did your paper go to Dallas BEC?if yes initiate a query with DBEC.

hey ssaugato,i remember you! i got the letter from Dallas BEC, and my attorney also received it..i see in the letter the BEC lady had CCed the letter to my attorney too
hope to see u soon in the I-140 forums!

ssaugato said:
or was it your attorney ?

CONGRATULATIONS.
I have the same date as yours from MI. :)

Thanks

Great News for me before Labor day weekend - My labor approved.

Hi All,

I am happy to share you about my labor approval in this forum .I received the message from my employer that my labor was approved by BEC and received by the employer.It has been a long wait for - 3 Years & 2 Months and paid off finally.Going to the next stage in GC processing soon.I hope that next stages in GC process should be fast.

Best of luck for those who are waiting for the labor approval.

State:CA EB2
BEC
PD:07/31/2002
45 DAYS responded:02/10/2005
Approved and Received:Aug'05 Last week.

Thanks,

JayR