Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

I am really very excited to share the good news that my labor finally got approved on the 29th of July, 2005. I just received the hard copy of my approval today at work. I haven't heard from my lawyer so my guess is that my lawyer hasn't received the hard copy yet. It's been almost 3 years of waiting but the certification makes it all worthwhile. I only qualify for the EB3 category and so will have to wait till October to see if I can apply for I-485 then.

I appreciate all the input from gurus like Icarus, gp111 among others. I hope to see some you in the I-140 forums. Details about my case are included in my signature.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

dallas guy said:
Congratulations Bunty 2772 & jnpr!!
Does the hard copy look similar to the screen shot??

Well, I never requested for the screen shot since I have close to 2 years on my H1B remaining. But the letter looks very formal and the word "certified" is in bold.

Congrats

Congrats Bunty2772:

Did you receive the labor certification by usps regular or certified mail

Thanks

Bunty2772 said:
Well, I never requested for the screen shot since I have close to 2 years on my H1B remaining. But the letter looks very formal and the word "certified" is in bold.

What does RD mean

PdFeb03 said:
Congrats Bunty2772:

Did you receive the labor certification by usps regular or certified mail

Thanks

Im many of the status, I noticed that many say PD (Priority day) and RD. Can you please let me know what RD mean????
Thanks
Praveen

I so envy you guys from TX and CA. You got your labor certification even with PDs of 2003 and 2004. Like sleepless_in_Indiana, I am too sleepless, with PD of May 2002!

pzgjxr said:
I so envy you guys from TX and CA. You got your labor certification even with PDs of 2003 and 2004. Like sleepless_in_Indiana, I am too sleepless, with PD of May 2002!

Where did you find info that PD 2004 got approved ?
We just saw quite a few 2003 mostly Jan and Feb. Are you talking about withdrawned and re-filed by PERM ?

As for your case, the situation can be little bit changed since BEC has every case in their database. But anyway cases which made region will be processed faster than state cases (because require less time and efforts).

What state did you file from ?

RD -> Regional Date

RD -> Regional Date. When your case was cleared by State Workforce Agency (SWA) and sent to Regional.

praveen007 said:
Im many of the status, I noticed that many say PD (Priority day) and RD. Can you please let me know what RD mean????
Thanks
Praveen

LC approved

Got a email from lawyer on Monday saying LC approved. details are:

PD (MI): Jan 15, 2003
RD (Chicago): Feb 17, 2004
EB3, RIR, Engg

New case number: D-05xxx-xxxxx

sfmars said:
Where did you find info that PD 2004 got approved ?
We just saw quite a few 2003 mostly Jan and Feb. Are you talking about withdrawned and re-filed by PERM ?

As for your case, the situation can be little bit changed since BEC has every case in their database. But anyway cases which made region will be processed faster than state cases (because require less time and efforts).

What state did you file from ?

Where else? Indiana!

I would like to share the good news that my husband received his labor approval on 18th Aug. His PD is Dec 2002.

My husband is planning to apply his 485 along with 140 if possible. Please clarify the following.

1. Is concurrent filing possible?

2. He applied for I-485 as a dependant through my labor. Can we file another 485 without interrupting my current 485 process. If yes, are there any special care we need to take?

Wishing you all faster approvals.

AwaitingGC04

awaitinggc04 said:
I would like to share the good news that my husband received his labor approval on 18th Aug. His PD is Dec 2002.

My husband is planning to apply his 485 along with 140 if possible. Please clarify the following.

1. Is concurrent filing possible?

2. He applied for I-485 as a dependant through my labor. Can we file another 485 without interrupting my current 485 process. If yes, are there any special care we need to take?

Wishing you all faster approvals.

AwaitingGC04

Congrats!!!
What is your husband exact pd date Dec ??, 2002?...

Still waiting for 45 day letter

pzgjxr said:

I am waiting for 45 day letter with a PD of March 2002, from Oklahoma :mad:

PdFeb03 said:
RD -> Regional Date. When your case was cleared by State Workforce Agency (SWA) and sent to Regional.

Please tell me how to get the snap shot screen to check my status?
My PD is July, 2001, still nothing happend.

Thanks

If your H1B is pending for the 6+ year extension your lawyer will have to get this.... this will help you in finding out where your application is. Convince your employer/lawyer to send out an application status email. That would "certainly" get you a response for a status check.

Mine is Aug 01 and am still waiting too... :mad:
HTH

davidyee said:
Please tell me how to get the snap shot screen to check my status?
My PD is July, 2001, still nothing happend.

Thanks

Hard Copy Approval Received today

Hard Copy - August 23 rd, 2005.

PD - Dec 17th 2002.
EB2, RIR, CA DOL.

Haven't seen the hard copy yet but DOL called up lawyer informing him of approval around July 15th, 2005.

Good luck to everyone. Its been one hell of a journey :)

My case details are close to ty12
Pd Dec 16 2002
RD Nov 2003
EB2, RIR filed in California

My case went to Phily Center received 45 days letter on Jan 27th 2005... So Am i close to LC Approval??

When I saw phily Center approvals right now they are processing fourth Quarter 2001 PD cases...... If it is FIFO why this random approval is taking place...

Got approved at DBEC

My LC got approved. PD Aug 2001, RIR. Approved on 14 april 2005 recieved copy from my lawyer today. My lawyer recieved it yesterday.
Good luck to ya all. :)

Labor Approved

Hi All,
My lawyer recieved hard copy of my labor approval last week. Attached are my details.

PD (MI): Dec 4th, 2002
RD (Chicago): Jan 21, 2003
45 Day letter: March 28th 2005.
EB3, RIR
Recieved hard copy: Aug 17th 2005.

One quick question, can we file multiple 485's one from EB2 one from EB3 from 2 different companies.? Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your support.
- Lakhan.

How do you get screenshot

I have my tracking number D-0426-0XXXX. I don't understand if this sequence(numbers) has any meaning. How do you get Screenshot that everyone is talking about.