Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

But Does petition really help?!

The whole system got screwed up. This new system won't help any of the EB3 filers. Most of us are stuck with the labor process for over 2 yrs...and now they are saying... it would take another 2.5yrs. How is it helping us?! If they would have stuck with their old system, at max. it would have taken 6 more months of work... for ppl with rcd date 2004...and for many ppl like us whose rcd date is in 2003... our labor would have been done long time back.

Jst b'cuz someone comes up with some crazy non-viable idea, we are made to suffer. I guess everyone who are suffering and can see thru the system are really annoyed. But to protest against the system and to make them see thru their faults...will petition really help? Has it helped till date? I am genuinely asking these questions...has it worked till date with the immigration offices. If yes...then I guess u jst need to spread the word..and u'll have hundreds signing for it.

Hoping for the best.....

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you guys talking about ?

They have said that they will take 24 to 30 Months to clear the whole Backlog queue. That includes all the 300,000 cases 250,000 of which are at the STATE level. These cases would have taken 2 years to clear anyway.

The best thing to do for people who have got their cases in the state offices (transferred to BEC) is to cancel that application and apply for perm.

For people waiting for 2 years and more PD 2002/ RD 2003 , these cases will be at the beginning of the queue when they establish the FIFO and at the rate of ~ 200 cases a day (they have said upto 600) it will take 10 months at the most for all the 55000 cases which have been tranferred from the Regional offices to be cleared by the BEC.

As I have already pointed out,
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1032134&postcount=403
they clearly demonstrated in their release that they are going to give precedence to the regional cases.

Thx
ZB

GC_sanity said:
The whole system got screwed up. This new system won't help any of the EB3 filers. Most of us are stuck with the labor process for over 2 yrs...and now they are saying... it would take another 2.5yrs. How is it helping us?! If they would have stuck with their old system, at max. it would have taken 6 more months of work... for ppl with rcd date 2004...and for many ppl like us whose rcd date is in 2003... our labor would have been done long time back.

Jst b'cuz someone comes up with some crazy non-viable idea, we are made to suffer. I guess everyone who are suffering and can see thru the system are really annoyed. But to protest against the system and to make them see thru their faults...will petition really help? Has it helped till date? I am genuinely asking these questions...has it worked till date with the immigration offices. If yes...then I guess u jst need to spread the word..and u'll have hundreds signing for it.

Hoping for the best.....

How will they achieve that?

Zany_Brainy,

I wish what you said is true. Could you tell us where they said they would process regional cases first and where the 10 months is from? No one knows how they can process cases much faster than before. Thanks

MidwestBruce

Zany_Brainy said:
They have said that they will take 24 to 30 Months to clear the whole Backlog queue. That includes all the 300,000 cases 250,000 of which are at the STATE level. These cases would have taken 2 years to clear anyway.

The best thing to do for people who have got their cases in the state offices (transferred to BEC) is to cancel that application and apply for perm.

For people waiting for 2 years and more PD 2002/ RD 2003 , these cases will be at the beginning of the queue when they establish the FIFO and at the rate of ~ 200 cases a day (they have said upto 600) it will take 10 months at the most for all the 55000 cases which have been tranferred from the Regional offices to be cleared by the BEC.

they clearly demonstrated in their release that they are going to give precedence to the regional cases.

Thx
ZB

Zany_Brainy said:

Thx
ZB

I hope your assessment will be correct. It's encouraging. Call me pessimistic, I don't believe DOL.

Thx,

well from the other forums i got the impression that a petition worked in the
I-485 system - after Rajiv Khanna helped file a petition, and they went to court - soon,the I-485 times improved by at least a year!

GC_sanity said:

Hoping for the best.....

Anand_Mishra said:
I hope your assessment will be correct. It's encouraging. Call me pessimistic, I don't believe DOL.

Thx,

As per the Training GUIde at DOL web site for RIR at bec

Q.Approximately, how much time did it take TMS to process a Basic application during the simulation?
a. The length of time required to process the average basic application ranged
from 150 days to 200 days. (Non-RIR)
Q.Approximately, how much time did it take TMS to process a RIR application during the simulation?
a. The length of time to process the average RiR application was less than 60
days.

Elaspsed Time = 1 month 1 day
Minimum time 15 min / case / Analyst = 32 cases max / day / analyst
Maximum time 60 min/ case/ Analyst = 8 cases max /day /analyst

So if there are 10 ppl adjudcating final stages apart form other chores so zanny's observation is correct. Avg 200/ month and may expect to increase efficiency moving forward (Wishfull thinking)

So guess when do we see the results form Bec:)

What s going to happen?

mnhrdc said:
As per the Training GUIde at DOL web site for RIR at bec

Q.Approximately, how much time did it take TMS to process a Basic application during the simulation?
a. The length of time required to process the average basic application ranged
from 150 days to 200 days. (Non-RIR)
Q.Approximately, how much time did it take TMS to process a RIR application during the simulation?
a. The length of time to process the average RiR application was less than 60
days.

Elaspsed Time = 1 month 1 day
Minimum time 15 min / case / Analyst = 32 cases max / day / analyst
Maximum time 60 min/ case/ Analyst = 8 cases max /day /analyst

So if there are 10 ppl adjudcating final stages apart form other chores so zanny's observation is correct. Avg 200/ month and may expect to increase efficiency moving forward (Wishfull thinking)

So guess when do we see the results form Bec:)

Guys,
Do u mean to say that a remanded application
(CA PD 08/2001
CA RD 08/2002
Remanded 06/2003) will be considered first in FIFO and do u think my applicaiton is already in BEC and will be approved in 5-6 months?

Thanks

bayareagc said:
Guys,
Do u mean to say that a remanded application
(CA PD 08/2001
CA RD 08/2002
Remanded 06/2003) will be considered first in FIFO and do u think my applicaiton is already in BEC and will be approved in 5-6 months?

Thanks

Not sure how they consider remand cases whether it is opened or unopened.
If you allready recieved NOF for some reason this should be processed at SFO as opened case.
If it is considered as non-rir and moved back to state as remand and then transferred to BEC. Your case will process on fifo in non-rir Q at Bec.
If it is at BEC you should recieve 45day letter
Appx time frame 4 months cycletime for non-rir Q per TG simulation.

People are talking that BEC is sending letter as PD FIFO ??

How come you got letter ?

CA RIR EB2
My PD : 3-3-2003
DOL transfer : 12-4-2004

I didn't received any letter ...

kalpanalulay said:
My attorney received and replied to the letter on Dec 28,2004.
TX DOL
RIR
Labor State applied: Sep, 2003
Forward to Dallas DOL: Feb, 2003

Thank you
KL
People are talking that BEC is sending letter as PD FIFO ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How come you got letter ?

CA RIR EB3
My PD : 3-3-2003
DOL transfer : 12-4-2004

I didn't received any letter ...

After all cases are in the computer

and queued by FIFO, DOL estimates than an analyst can clear upto 30 cases a day at the max and minimum 10 cases a day for difficult applications.

My estimate is that there will be minimum 15 People working on the RIR queue and 15 people on the non RIR queue when they start processing. That should mean approx 200 cases a day cleared.

ZB

lc4gc said:
the federal register in July 2004 stated each analyst can take care of 2~3 cases a day...

Still waiting for the 45-day letter

I am waiting for the 45-day letter too.
RD: 08/2003, Dallas

The Optimist said:
Raghuthu ,

I am in the same boat as yours . I have yet not received the 45 day BEC letter.Does anyone know a number to contact them -

My Details are below:
TX DOL
RIR
Labor State applied: April, 2003
Forward to Dallas DOL: December, 2003

Regards ,
The Optimist

lc4gc said:
the federal register in July 2004 stated each analyst can take care of 2~3 cases a day...
The difficulty with this estimate is that the "quota" was based upon a trial run by a separate firm contracted to run the trial. They were working on a limited number of cases on the old CAPS system. Although it would be reasonable to expect a similar amount of production from analysts using PBLS, it's too early to tell at this time.

Zany_Brainy said:
and queued by FIFO, DOL estimates than an analyst can clear upto 30 cases a day at the max and minimum 10 cases a day for difficult applications.

My estimate is that there will be minimum 15 People working on the RIR queue and 15 people on the non RIR queue when they start processing. That should mean approx 200 cases a day cleared.

ZB
Any ETA for completion of 45 days letter?

Still waiting on letter also. Also q for Icarus

Sent to State- RIR (TWC) -August 2001
Forwarded to DOL Dallas - March 2002
Kicked back to State- September 2003
Employer received letter from Enterject asking whether to continue with case: November 2004
Employer replied back- December 2004

I spoke to our in house lawyer who is the coordinator for our cases and she hasnt yet received a 45 day letter from Dallas DOL.

Icarus, I wonder if because Enterject sent us a letter as recently as Nov 2004 to which we replied requesting continuation of the case that the BEC will not send us another letter ?
Do you know what the status of cases from Enterject is ? Has BEC received these cases ?

Only ray of hope in my case is since PD is 8/2001 and if the EB3 numbers dont retrogress further I will be able to file for 485 once the LC is approved.
Thanks

I am also in same boat, Enterject sent a letter asking for continuation of case in Nov 2004. Lawyer replied back in Dec 2004. Haven't received anything from BEC yet. I am assuming that BEC will not send another communication as the last communication was so recent. Any comments?

Mine is :TWC PD 04/2002 Non RIR