Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

How do you find the BEC case number

Hi,
I would like to know how you get the BEC case number with which one can look at the status online (atleast the 5 or 6 categories under which they are listed). Does the attorney get the case number after the 45 day letter is returned to the BEC?

Regards

Sriram

BEC Case Number on the 45-day letter

Sriram,

The BEC case number is ON the 45-day letter. You should get it from your attorney or your employer since both of them received the 45-day letter.

TxTramDream
Hi,
I would like to know how you get the BEC case number with which one can look at the status online (atleast the 5 or 6 categories under which they are listed). Does the attorney get the case number after the 45 day letter is returned to the BEC?

Regards

Sriram

Thank you for sharing

I will upload the tracker tomorrow with the DATE AJB POSTED, and DATE RI RCVED fields added. Dallas BEC is behind Philly BEC a lot on processing TR cases. I hope adding these 2 fields will help people in TR queue see some trends.

TxTramDream
TxTramDream,

My Ad was posted on AJB on 02/24. No RI yet.

Thanks,

No Updates

I am a new member and my signature reflects my plight. No change in status after 2 months of filing the conversion. Attorney tried multiple times to contact BEC but no use as they claim the file does not have an analyst assigned. Anybody have an idea how to find out if an analyst is looking or not apart from some proactive communication from BEC (which seldom happens)?

request screen-shot

You can request a screen shot by emailing to info@dbec... address and see.

I am a new member and my signature reflects my plight. No change in status after 2 months of filing the conversion. Attorney tried multiple times to contact BEC but no use as they claim the file does not have an analyst assigned. Anybody have an idea how to find out if an analyst is looking or not apart from some proactive communication from BEC (which seldom happens)?

Certified

Hi, Everyone:

Just found my case is certified. It only stayed in " in process " state for 12 days. but before that, for more than 2 years the status was " data review".
Best lucks to everybody

Certified

Hello All,

I am silent listener of this board. I just wanted to let you all know that I got my case certified ( EB2 May 2003 PA). I really pray for all of you waiting for your approval gets your case approved ASAP. Thanks again for all the info posted in this forum. Keep up the nice work.

Thanks,

Mine PD is 06/2001.
I got recruitment notice in december 2006, so I couldn't go through RIR,
All of a sudden last week I found it is in RIR when I checked DOL site.

Wondering why I didn't certify even though I have older PD?

Anyway congrats ..

July 2002 RIR finally certified

My EB3 RIR LC was finally approved last week. See details in my signature. Waited close to 4 years and 8 months for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I140 Premium Processing,

Sorry to post this in the wrong thread.

Gurus, my spouse's labor was EB3. It was cleared last year. Lawyer has file I140 under premium processing and also he has requested for EB2 conversion. I140 was filed on 01/26/2007 and received the receipt on 02/06/2007. We haven't heard anything after that.

Did we do a mistake by requesting for a conversion from EB3 to EB2?

Gurus, please reply.

Thanks,
S.M.

Certified

Hi Guys,

My labor got "CERTIFIED" online.

Good luck to everyone.

TR PD: Nov, 2003
DBEC: D-05220-91xxx
Converted to RIR: Jan 22nd, 2007

Good luck to everyone.

Labor Certified

My labor got approved according to the Public Disclosure System as of this morning. My details are included in my signature. I thank all the guys in this forum for their support.

Labor approved

All,
My labor was approved when I was out of the country.

It is from DBEC

PD Nov/2004
AD: Feb 20 2007
State IL
No: D-05199-33xxx