Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Does anyone else have similar situation?

My case was initially filed as TR in July 2002. RIR conversion request by attorney in December 2006. Type correction request sent by attorney a week ago. Case still stays as TR In Progress.

Our co-workers had their cases converted to RIR or certified last month or early this month.

Puzzling...

roma77 said:
immigration-law got data from our excel spreadsheet, just compare it's data with the latest excel in "BEC Priority Date Tracker" forum.
From the pace of the approvals seems that all RIR cases will be certified in couple of weeks, so sit tight and just wait for your turn, it will come very soon :)

Thanks Roma77. Hope I see my case (IA) certified in next few weeks.

Hard Copy Received

LC hard copied received by the employer today. I do not know any further details. Asked for the 140 documents, yet to get checklist for 140.

All the best to every one.

SWA:MI
RIR
45- Day: May 22 replied
NOF: Oct 30 received
NOF replied: Nov 17, 2006
Online status: CERTIFIED Jan 30, 2007
Hard Copy Received: Feb 12, 2007.

Guys,

Please help me out here. I have not received hard copies yet. Its going to be a month now. ( approved on 11th of January. Status on DOL web site was updated on 22nd of January)

Should I go ahead and file for I-140 with duplicate request or should I wait?

Any suggestion/advice plz.

A quick question. How do you know that you LC was approved on 11th of Jan while the status was not updated until 22nd Jan. ?

Malik_Labor said:
Guys,

Please help me out here. I have not received hard copies yet. Its going to be a month now. ( approved on 11th of January. Status on DOL web site was updated on 22nd of January)

Should I go ahead and file for I-140 with duplicate request or should I wait?

Any suggestion/advice plz.

I was checking the status every day like anyone else does. So on 22nd I saw it is approved.

Then they sent a one page notification to employer that it is certified. And the date on that letter was 11th. So I assumed that actual decision was made on 11th.

I hope I answered your question

Roma you seem over-optimistic

roma77 said:
immigration-law got data from our excel spreadsheet, just compare it's data with the latest excel in "BEC Priority Date Tracker" forum.
From the pace of the approvals seems that all RIR cases will be certified in couple of weeks, so sit tight and just wait for your turn, it will come very soon :)

Seems like you are very optimistic personality. After tracking a whole lot of cases, you still are brimming with confidence that, things will be completed in 2 weeks.

Anyways good luck to you and every optimist person on earth because that is what is keeping hope alive. But I see gloomy scenario, I see dark, I see black & I feel blind & deaf. I feel paralysed hoping for the hope and hopelessly hope itself is so hopeless

You only waited for about 4 years. Maybe you can feel a little bit better to see so many 2001 cases are still waiting? Everyday is like a long torture.

Kanjoos said:
Seems like you are very optimistic personality. After tracking a whole lot of cases, you still are brimming with confidence that, things will be completed in 2 weeks.

Anyways good luck to you and every optimist person on earth because that is what is keeping hope alive. But I see gloomy scenario, I see dark, I see black & I feel blind & deaf. I feel paralysed hoping for the hope and hopelessly hope itself is so hopeless

Ummm in a sense YES and in a sense NO

bpc2001 said:
You only waited for about 4 years. Maybe you can feel a little bit better to see so many 2001 cases are still waiting? Everyday is like a long torture.

I dont feel better when I see cases with 6 years still pending, it makes me feel more bitter that some folks are going even worse pain than what I am suffering.

But listen to this - I would have got GC back in 2001 itself, but I chose not to take it. Reason being aah, it is coming in just 14 months, so why should I get stuck and close my chances of marrying from India by taking it, because if I do marry, then my wife will not be able to come to US for 5 years. I did not really think that it will become a pain if I file it later on and the wait will be forever.

So when I had it, I dint take it. When I want it, it wont come.

march visa bulletin

Guy,

here comes march visa bulletin. Its so disgusting and frustrating to see that dates for EB2 and EB3 categories had not moved forward for even a day. This bulletin also looks like a photo copy to dec/jan bulletins.. I waited 4 years to get labor approved and now have no idea how much we have to wait to get our priority dates become current?

God help us all.......

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3143.html

I have quick question. My Lawyer just asked me to submit the Copies of passports and most recent I-94 for my and my wife.

Does anyone know what this mean? I am not sure but it seems like something is happening with my LC application.

Thanks

team exceed seems to have posted 1419 jobs today

Hi guys.
I think this is all Dallas as mostly is California. This is the highest i have seen to post on one day. they were quite for few days.

Hopefully will get moving again.

where do you see this information?

10-02 canadian said:
Hi guys.
I think this is all Dallas as mostly is California. This is the highest i have seen to post on one day. they were quite for few days.

Hopefully will get moving again.

Looks like RIR case approvals stopped right now? I noticed that there are very few approvals recently, especially this week.

ajb.org when you search by company code enter 05136 i.e. when postings come up then click on the company ( team exceed ) and this will bring up all the postings from them sorted by last modified. count the pages that have the same date and most likely it's 10 per page.

thanks. btw, I didn't find ajb.org, could you give us the link?
10-02 canadian said:
ajb.org when you search by company code enter 05136 i.e. when postings come up then click on the company ( team exceed ) and this will bring up all the postings from them sorted by last modified. count the pages that have the same date and most likely it's 10 per page.

At last "The magical word"

I just baught a new Dell Laptop and browsed our most famous status page for the first time, To my suprise I saw the word "CERTIFIED". It was so hard to beleive my eyes. It took 3 years solid. Just filed for 9 th year H1-B Extension.

Thank You for great support and encouragement from all of you wonderful folks. I will keep you guys posted once my employer or attorney receives the actual letter.

Hope all of you get urs certification very soon. Good Luck & God Bless.

bec_victim said:
I just baught a new Dell Laptop and browsed our most famous status page for the first time, To my suprise I saw the word "CERTIFIED". It was so hard to beleive my eyes. It took 3 years solid. Just filed for 9 th year H1-B Extension.

Thank You for great support and encouragement from all of you wonderful folks. I will keep you guys posted once my employer or attorney receives the actual letter.

Hope all of you get urs certification very soon. Good Luck & God Bless.

mine starts with the same numbers as your d-05206-41*** , may be i should buy a dell laptop tommorrow and see if i can see certified in that

anyway congrats