Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

bpc2001 said:
I sincerely hoped that you are right. However, the status just changed back from "Data Review" to "In Process" again. I have a feeling that they are playing with me, like a cat is playing with a mouse.

How about akam25? Is your case status still "data Review"?
Just like my case, which has never moved out of DATA REVIEW. but luckily, my lawyer told me he got the 45 day letter on Jan 26 2007, hope can see IN PROGREE soon!

No idea what happened

My case is a little different. I got 45 day letter about a year ago. It was a 2001 remanded case. Then all cases in my company changed to RIR. Now I am seeing many approvals in our company. Nobody in this company ever met this Data review status. They just changed from In process to certified.

Thought I am forever cursed :(

yellowpond said:
Just like my case, which has never moved out of DATA REVIEW. but luckily, my lawyer told me he got the 45 day letter on Jan 26 2007, hope can see IN PROGREE soon!

Case changed from TR to RIR

My case has also changed from -

Hopefully, this wait for Godot will end soon.

Of course, with so many twists and turns - I will not celebrate until I actually get my GC.

I would much rather prefer them adjudicating (accept or reject) in a reasonable amount of time instead of keeping us hanging, and constantly tossing us around (I have been tossed around for the last 5.5 years now).

bpc_2001 in same boat as you

"bpc_2001" Mine is also same as yours.
Iam the only lucky one who's labor has not been approved,
There are about 25 GC applications in our company all of them got labor approved by April-2006. Some Even got EID and 1 has got Physical Card too.

Lawyer says he replied 45 day letter in Jan-2006.
PD 10/2001
Case No: D-05140-3****

Jan05 said:
Just a stupid question . If the labour certificate is approved, does a person will have to file for H1B 7th extension ? At which stage, a person will not have to file H1B extension when the visa is due ?

Yes, you can still extend your H-1B. This is based on the LC filing date and applicable till your I-485 is adjudicated.

Doesn't it make u wonder??!?

Same is the case with me. Almost all the cases in my company are cleared with few exceptions and mine is one of them. I can't help but wonder "WHY ME????" These BECs are so inconsiderate to keep people with PDs in 2001 and 2002 waiting and work on cases with later PDs. They have no empathy whatsoever! I guess our cases got assigned to some lazy analyst who has placed our case at the bottom of stack and is too indifferent to organize his cases in the order of PDs :rolleyes:

StuckWithIN said:
"bpc_2001" Mine is also same as yours.
Iam the only lucky one who's labor has not been approved,
There are about 25 GC applications in our company all of them got labor approved by April-2006. Some Even got EID and 1 has got Physical Card too.

Lawyer says he replied 45 day letter in Jan-2006.
PD 10/2001
Case No: D-05140-3****

PD - Dec 2001 EB2 RIR
45 Day - Aug 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor certified

I'm happy to let you know that my labor has been certified as per the PDS system. I was checking several times everyday and today it is showing "CERTIFIED". It has been a long wait (3 years 3 month) but finally I got approved. Good luck to all of you and I 'm sure you are going to get it as well.

My Labor is Certified!

You are right. My labor is certified today.

Details:

MI/RIR/EB3
PD 03/23/2005
D-05213-63*

Good luck to every one!

sms999 said:
Hi ,

MI cases are moving faster.. Mine is EB3/MI/NOV 2003 .. My labour got approved last Friday ie., on Jan 26,2007.

Along with me , more than 15 MI cases approved from my office...
with different PD dates like 01/2004, 04/2004,06/2004,01/2005...

So MI folks .. just stay patient and wait for your day..
Good luck guys ...

In Process -> Data Review

bpc2001 said:
I sincerely hoped that you are right. However, the status just changed back from "Data Review" to "In Process" again. I have a feeling that they are playing with me, like a cat is playing with a mouse.

How about akam25? Is your case status still "data Review"?
Mine and my other 2 colleague's online status still shows as Data Review. It was changed to Data Review from In Process on 30th Jan 2007.

my apologies- Question related to F1

Greetings, Fellow sufferers,
I apologize in advance for my non-forum related question. I would appreciate if someone can point me to the correct forum or answer the question.

Question: can a person who is on H4 (no F1), study in local community technical college to get an associate degree? is F1 required for this?

Thank you very much.

GCCovet

Last edited by a moderator:
Data Review->Certified

frestre said:
I'm happy to let you know that my labor has been certified as per the PDS system. I was checking several times everyday and today it is showing "CERTIFIED". It has been a long wait (3 years 3 month) but finally I got approved. Good luck to all of you and I 'm sure you are going to get it as well.

your case is from Data Review->Certified directly, No in process in between?

GCCovet said:
Greetings, Fellow sufferers,
I apologize in advance for my non-forum related question. I would appreciate if someone can point me to the correct forum or answer the question.

Question: can a person who is on H4 (no F1), study in local community technical college to get an associate degree? is F1 required for this?

Thank you very much.

GCCovet

As far as I know H4 visa allows studying.

H4's can study(No need of F1), in fact my spouse being a H4 is studying at regular university as a full time student and about to attain a graduation in summer.

PD: MARCH 2002/WI/NON-RIR

akam25 said:
Mine and my other 2 colleague's online status still shows as Data Review. It was changed to Data Review from In Process on 30th Jan 2007.

I was in the same situation, read my earlier posts. It took 6 days for mine to come back to IN PROCESS. And it is stuck since then. Good LUCK & God Bless all of us.

Did people ever consider that "In process" to "Data Review" and back may not have any specific pattern? You might be just watching it too often hoping to see "Certified". Someone who says his/her didn't go to "Data Review" just might not be polling his/her status every hour. In a way I am glad that my HR wouldn't give me the case #.. I just won't be working otherwise.

Man, you are lucky. Since I have the case #, I have to check it many times a day. Can't help it.
I agree with your thought on this. Actually there is no specific pattern with everything that BEC is doing.

abzy2004 said:
Did people ever consider that "In process" to "Data Review" and back may not have any specific pattern? You might be just watching it too often hoping to see "Certified". Someone who says his/her didn't go to "Data Review" just might not be polling his/her status every hour. In a way I am glad that my HR wouldn't give me the case #.. I just won't be working otherwise.

Guys, I just wanted to inform that my labor is finnaly approved.
PD: 09/2004, Louisiana, 45-day letter replied 06/2006, NOF (salary correction) replied 01/29/2007, labor certified on 02/01/2007.
D-05200-*****.

I wish good luck to friends who are patiently waiting.

We have received confirmation of labor certification. Good luck to everyone!!

ETA: D-05110-6XXXX
EB2/RIR/IL
PD: May, 2004
45-Day Letter RCVD: Sep 2005
45-Day Letter Replied: Oct 2005
Online Status: "CERTIFIED"

Anyone from UTAH?

Folks, are there anyone from UTAH receive Recruitment Instructions recently? Or you heard about that? Specifying PD would be very helpful. Thanks.

Many thanks

walker15 said:
H4's can study(No need of F1), in fact my spouse being a H4 is studying at regular university as a full time student and about to attain a graduation in summer.

PD: MARCH 2002/WI/NON-RIR

Walker15 and ManwithNoname,
Thank you very much for your responses.
Regards.

GCCovet