Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Labor Cert recd.

All - just wanted to let you know that the law office has confirmed the receipt of the paperwork.

I am gonna get in the next queue of I-140.

Good Luck to all.

*** Labor Cert Received today ***

I recd my labor certification today by mail. I got a rebuttal (RFE) letter in Nov, but my employer answered all the queries satisfactorily. I am really happy the way he handled the queries.

EB3/WI/RIR/11/2003

How to Notify DBEC about the Change of Attorney?

Hello Friends,

Any one knows how the Employer can notify the DBEC that they have changed the Attorney or they need to change the Attorney for a Labor Petition that is still pending for approval? Please let me know.
Thanks for your help in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
2001 LC TR to RIR

Lawyer tells me today i cannot switch from TR because my job (Architect) is not high demand and therefore would likely get denial of conversion.
Once again i asked him if DBEC can send RI by April 1st and he says the date will likely be September 2007 for all RI and Febraury 2008 as completion of all cases.This is what he has been hearing in AILA meetings and tells me that you have been waiting for 6 yrs a little longer wont hurt.(Douchebag).
Expect another annonncement from DOL around April i guess about the extension.

calabor2001 said:
All - just wanted to let you know that the law office has confirmed the receipt of the paperwork.

Good Luck to all.

Congratulations

Only one stuck in the neighborhood

I have a PD of April 2004 (EB2-RIR-CA) with case # D-05196-xxxxx.

I checked for other cases 10 numbers before me and 10 numbers after me, and each and every RIR case has been certified (TR cases are still pending). Mine is the only RIR case in the neighborhood that is still in process.

My case is a little different from the straightforward cases - the LC was filed by my previous employer that shut down, and was acquired by my current employer who responded to the 45-day letter and claimed successorship of interest. I am wondering whether DBEC put my case at the bottom of the pile because it was not straightforward like most other cases and had this successorship of interest factor. Is anybody else in a similar situation of being the only RIR case in progress in the neighborhood of their case number? If yes, does your case have any form of complications too? That will confirm/reject my hypothesis of complicated cases being put at the end of the pile for now.

certifing pattern right now is by the date of 45 day letter answered?

CA_Man_In_Labor said:

Hang on
I think DBEC is certifing pattern right now is by the date of 45 day letter
answered. Most of the recent approvals answered 45 day letter in March
to July 2006 period. You will get your approval any time now.
They also approving few pending RIR Cases answered 45 day letter in 2005.

CA_Man_In_Labor said:

I checked for other cases 10 numbers before me and 10 numbers after me, and each and every RIR case has been certified (TR cases are still pending). Mine is the only RIR case in the neighborhood that is still in process.

My case is a little different from the straightforward cases - the LC was filed by my previous employer that shut down, and was acquired by my current employer who responded to the 45-day letter and claimed successorship of interest. I am wondering whether DBEC put my case at the bottom of the pile because it was not straightforward like most other cases and had this successorship of interest factor. Is anybody else in a similar situation of being the only RIR case in progress in the neighborhood of their case number? If yes, does your case have any form of complications too? That will confirm/reject my hypothesis of complicated cases being put at the end of the pile for now.
I am in PBEC, and in exactly the same situation: people after me are getting their cases approved. Mine was erroneously withdrawn and reinstated, once bec of 45-day letter. My PD is Dec 2004 and I am still in Data Review status online.
So I agree with delicateone that 45-day letter rather than PD is being used in both BECs right now

Same here

CA_Man_In_Labor said:

Same here. I have checked about 50 cases around mine, only 2 RIR cases left there, and I am the one of two. My case is normal RIR case, nothing special. I agree with some other members that DBEC process the case based on 45 letter responsed date, the later reply the early processed. My employer responsed 45 days letter at May 2006.

D-05195-XXXXX
PD: June 2004
RIR/MI

Delicateone said:
Hang on
I think DBEC is certifing pattern right now is by the date of 45 day letter
answered. Most of the recent approvals answered 45 day letter in March
to July 2006 period. You will get your approval any time now.
They also approving few pending RIR Cases answered 45 day letter in 2005.

I am not sure about the 45-day letter pattern. My 45 Day was replied back end of Feb 2006 and my recruitment has not started yet....
I am TR from 10/02.

Same here also

45 day letter responded on May 22nd, 2006
NOF (PWage) responded on Nov 17th, 2006

PD: Nov-15-2004
State: MI
Type: RIR
ETA#: D-0521*-#####
Online Status: In Process
:confused:

My case was filed as RIR but the status shows as TR as well. :( I checked the case 20 cases around me.. Only 1 RIR case is still "In Processing" and most of them show as Ceritified. I talked to lawyer, they said that they will send letter to DOL about this error.. :( I guess they never touch my case because they think it was a TR Processing.

PD: 3/22/2004
State: CA
45 Days letter reply: 7/18/2006

Case No. D-05192-1XXXX
Status In Process

I can never understand it when people from 2004 complain about not getting their labor certified. There are so many cases with PD in 2001 and 2002 and even earlier that have not yet been certified!!! Especially, if u r from a retrogressed country like India or China, getting a certification now really does not matter. It is just a matter of another 9 mons. Please be patient.

My PD - Dec 2001 EB2 RIR

finally !!

Please update the tracker !!

Finally got certified today after 4 1/2 years of labor pain !!.

Thanks you all in this forum, this is very helpfull. Best of luck ..

ETA Case: D-04320-0xxxx
PD: 16 july 2002
State: CA
Type: RIR,EB2
NOF replied: 15th june 2006
45 days replied: Feb 2005
01/17/2007 --- IN PROCESS
01/18/2007 @ 2PM -- CERTIFIED.

calabor2001 said:

Good Luck to all.
Congrats! Big relief to you! PD 2001, probably the most ancient case from CA ever heard. Run to your next stage quickly and good luck!

Finally Cleared Labor

PD: 19 July 2001, RIR
Filed from: CA
45 Day Letter: Nov 2005
Current Status: Certified on 18 Jan 2007
Case Number: D-05145-XXXXX
BRC: Dallas

This is great news for me. Goodluck to everybody else who is waiting for labor clearance.

anon2580 said:
PD: 19 July 2001, RIR
Filed from: CA
45 Day Letter: Nov 2005
Current Status: Certified on 18 Jan 2007
Case Number: D-05145-XXXXX
BRC: Dallas

This is great news for me. Goodluck to everybody else who is waiting for labor clearance.

whats your process type was..
mine pd is aug. 2001 and 45 day letter replied on jan. 2006.
but my process type shows TR now.
but i've applied as RIR on 2001.

thanks

Certified!!!

my information is as follows:

User name: EndTunnel2006
SWA Date (PD): 12-13-2001
DOL RD: 12-13-2002
SWA: CA
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR remanded back to traditional
BPC: dallas
45-day Letter Received: 12-20-2005
ETA#: D05173xxxx
45-day Letter Replied: 01-06-2006
Approval Date: 01-19-07

Good luck to you all!!!!!

reply to coolz

coolz said:
whats your process type was..
mine pd is aug. 2001 and 45 day letter replied on jan. 2006.
but my process type shows TR now.
but i've applied as RIR on 2001.

thanks

My Processcing type originally was RIR, the lawyers informed me that had converted it to Traditional in 2003. But is seems like DOL anyways processed it as RIR. And thats what shows up on their website when I enter my case number.

Goodluck to you with your case.

Regards