Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC certification online

my online status has been updated to certified. thanks to those who are taking the time to track all these posts.

case details :
EB2/RIR/CO SWA
PD : 08/01/04
case # : D-05208-XXXXX
45 day letter : 06/12/06
response sent : 06/22/06
RFE : 12/8/06
online status changed to certified : 01/23/07

thanks
-V

Last edited by a moderator:
Case Denied ... Need Help

Last week we came to know that the case was pending NOF, issued twice Aug and Nov. My attrny and employer never got th NOF

Today the status of the case changed to Denied

Gurus.

Has any one of you have faced similar situation.

Please advice as I am bit panicked

thanks
-V[/QUOTE]

Atlast my trun to share news.........

Hi Guys,

My chance to share good news to you all. After 3.5 years of wait when checking status it showed CERTIFIED. It took time to believe my eyes....b'cause they got habituated to see IN PROCESS all the time. Please update tracker and details are in my signature.

Good luck to you all and as per Roma77's analysis all RIR cases would be cleared in next 3 - 4 months. Good luck to you all again, who are still waiting.

Would meet you agian in next lane/forums.(I-140/I-485).

Just found out that my LC is approved. GOOD LUCK to the rest. I hope DOL keeps it word by clearing backlog by sep 07.

Details:
ETA Case Number: D-05215-******
PD: 2/16/05
Processing Type: RIR
State: MN
EB Category: EB3

Labor Cert Certified!

I checked my online status today. It was "In process" in the morning and "Certified" in the afternoon! I am very happy! I am a silent visitor in this forum. Whenver I feel upset or need answers about green card, I come here. Thank you all and I wish all of you good luck!

Dallas backlog center
EB2 RIR CA
PD: Feb, 2004
45 day letter replied: July, 2006
NOF: Dec, 2006
NOF replied: Jan 9, 2007
Certified: Jan 23, 2007

Labor certified

Dear all,
I found out today that my LC was certified. I had filed in Dec 2004 in the EB2 "special handling" (university professor)category. But the BEC had no way for identifying this. When I checked the status online, it stated that my case was TR instead of Special Handling (RIR). I contacted my lawyer who addressed the issue with the BEC and got a sympathetic officer to listen to her. And Lo and Behold! the LC was certified in 48 hours.
The lesson to be learnt, watch out for yourself and bug the lawyer!
Personally it does not affect me much as my next steps are affected by retrogression.
Thanks for the support in this group!

Details
Category: EB2/ Special Handling
State:MI
PD:
Dec 2004
Number D-05181-*****

Labor certified

Just wanted to share the information on my case.

My labor shows certified on the dol website.

Started showing it from yesterday.

PD 5 oct 2001
EB2 RIR (company remande to state)
California, bay area large company.

good luck. This has been a good place to hang out during the dark years.

good luck to all..........

Including me 17 friends of mine got their labor certified, between monday and tuesday. All are from KS. Looks like Dallas is processing cases fast now and would clear all RIR cases by March 31 as reported some where in www.immigration-law.com

Good luck to all who are hanging around.

Still IN Process

Congrats to junkyarddog.

Glad to see that you got your labor approved, finally someone from IN around the time frame as mine.

Here are the case details:
D-05140-3****
PD-Oct 2001/EB3/RIR/IN
45 days letter received : Feb 2006

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
Online status for my case finally changed to "certified" this morning. It was "in process" as of Friday. Couldn't believe my eyes, they were used to seeing "in process" every day for the last several months - checked a few times to confirm whether I had entered the right case number!

Will file a regular I-140 and wait for the I-485 priority dates to reach my priority date. No point spending extra money for premium processing of I-140.

Any rough estimates of the I-140 processing times these days?

Btw, this forum was extremely helpful! Good luck to all those waiting for their approvals. Things definitely seem to have picked up pace in the last week or so after the holidays.

----------------------------------------------
Case #: D-05196-xxxxx
CA-EB2-RIR
PD: April 2004
45 day letter received: June 2006
45 day letter replied: July 2006
Case status changed to certified: 1/22/2007
-----------------------------------------------

NSC 6+ months, TSC 3+ months - as BECs are clearing the pending cases rapaidly, there will a backlog here as well, unless applied for Premium processing.

DOL_0903 said:
Last week we came to know that the case was pending NOF, issued twice Aug and Nov. My attrny and employer never got th NOF

Today the status of the case changed to Denied

Gurus.

Has any one of you have faced similar situation.

Please advice as I am bit panicked

thanks
-V
[/QUOTE]

Please ask your employer/attorney to follow up with BEC. There are similar postings in PBEC and DBEC threads. The case status changed to Denied after the expiration of NOF wait period.

Mine also from KS .But Still In Process status .

justlc said:
Including me 17 friends of mine got their labor certified, between monday and tuesday. All are from KS. Looks like Dallas is processing cases fast now and would clear all RIR cases by March 31 as reported some where in www.immigration-law.com

Good luck to all who are hanging around.

Mine was filed from Kanasa on Mar/23/2005 .and 45D letter replied on
May/10/2006 .

My case # starts with D-05211-***** .its a RIR and EB2 case

Thanks,sakru

to mingxu_2006

mingxu_2006 said:
cannot find any where in www.immigration-law.com

Hi mingxu_2006,

As per Roma77 analysis Dallas had got only 6623 RIR cases pending as of last friday and on average they are processing RIR 447 cases per week and that gives us an idea that it might take 14.4 weeks to clear all RIR cases in Dallas. This is more of an analysis and I am no where predicting any thing. Its a matter of another 15 weeks to wait for all RIR cases.

Good luck.

Labor Certified- Yesterday D-05211-62xxx

My Labor Certified- Yesterday As per Dol Web Site -D-05211-62xxx
PD: 3/14/05
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: State (California)
Case Received Date: 7/30/05
Case Status:
As per two screen shots
In August 2005 for 7th year Extension
Data Review
In August 2006 for 8th year Extension
No change at all after one year
attorney sent Email to DBEC on Aug., 19, 2006
Got reply 10/13/06 says Status: In Process
45 days letter rcvd. 12/14/2006
45 days letter replied 12/19/2006
Certified: 01/23/07
Paper work Received: ?

Thanks everybody for support and Help
All the best to everyone waiting

EASYGCMN said:
Mine was filed from Kanasa on Mar/23/2005 .and 45D letter replied on
May/10/2006 .

My case # starts with D-05211-***** .its a RIR and EB2 case

Thanks,sakru

Certified finally.

Yeah, just jot it online that my case was certified overnight. Yesterday I took a look before leaving office and it was still in process. Good luck to all of you who are still being tortured by the demn BEC, and I'll be waiting for you at next stage.

One thing is that I've never received my 45DL, so you don't need to be expecting it if not yet, and you can possibly jump to certified directly.

Finally Certified; worried for the wrong reason?!

Hello all,

For all who are still waiting, all will be well. I waited 5 1/2+ years (!!) PD July 2001 and I was finally:

Online Certified: Fri Jan 12, 2007

BUT, I'm still waiting for my attorney's office to receive the official notice and he hasn't as of my typing.

Am I being too rediculous by being too worried?!!

I had a collegue that was certified online a week or so before mine and it took him probably 10 days for the lawyer to receive the notice.

He also received a copy of the certification from the backlog center at one of his original addresses when the filing was first created!

I've moved several times since 2001 so I'm not expecting that I would receive the actual letter; (unless the DOL has kept up with all the address changes even though I did submit the address change form to the government every move) I just want the attorney to receive it!

Any comments?

Thanks.

I have almost the same PD and same experience. It is still IN PROCESS. By watching the 2004 & 2005 approvals, I kind of worry whether it is fun for BEC employees to play lottery on our cases.

smbarge said:
Just wanted to share the information on my case.

My labor shows certified on the dol website.

Started showing it from yesterday.

PD 5 oct 2001
EB2 RIR (company remande to state)
California, bay area large company.

good luck. This has been a good place to hang out during the dark years.

ETA-750 Forms sent to the wrong address

After 5 1/2 years my Labor got approved on Jan 9 , 2007. I recieved a copy
of the approval letter on Jan 22nd. From the approval letter , I came to
know that the ETA 750 forms were sent to my attorney's old address. Since
my attoneys neither recieved my 45-day letter nor my case closure letter
I'm worried if the same would happen to my appoved papers.

Is anyone aware of the process to follow, if Labor papers get lost in mail.