Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Please see below, this is from www.immigration-law.com:

10/26/2006: BEC to Start Website Reporting of Traditional Case Processing Time Beginning Next Month

Even though the processing time of traditional cases at the BECs is frustrating, the launch of the website processing times report will allow the traditional case applicants to check the status of processing of cases in the BECs.

problem to connect to on-line case check website

I counld't connect to on-line case check website since yesterday. I was able to access to it last week. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Thank you!

panpangc said:
I counld't connect to on-line case check website since yesterday. I was able to access to it last week. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Thank you!

same here...

Attorney received hard copy in mail - Certified

Attorney received the mail about case certification.

Online Status changed to Certified: 10/13/06
Attonrey received Mail today: Certified date shows: 10/03/06

EB3 CA RIR
PD: 05/28/2002
DOL RD: 04/14/2003
BEC received case: Nov 2005
45 Day letter Rcd: 01/10/2006
45 Day Replied: 01/17/2006
Certified 10/03/2006

Wyoming labor cases !

Does any one applied the labor from wyoming received the approval recently?

State:Wyoming
EB2
PD:sep2004
45 letter: 06/13/06
replied:06/13/06

waiting...waiting...waiting....

I am one of those watching by the sideline... My priority date is 12/22/2003 and still in process. I have colleagues who have 2004/2005 PDs and they already got their LC Approvals. Isn't this frustrating... My lawyer refuses to follow-up status of my papers. They have also warned me against following up. They have asked me to just wait and let me know if they hear from Labor. They do not respond to all my questions even via email. This lawyer is supposed to be "one of the best" immigration lawyers in the CA and is handling huge corporate accounts. :rolleyes:

Can anyone please advise what services I am entitled to when the lawyer charges a package deal for the GC processing i.e. from LC to 485?

You have got company

CALabor2003 said:
I am one of those watching by the sideline... My priority date is 12/22/2003 and still in process. I have colleagues who have 2004/2005 PDs and they already got their LC Approvals. Isn't this frustrating... My lawyer refuses to follow-up status of my papers. They have also warned me against following up. They have asked me to just wait and let me know if they hear from Labor. They do not respond to all my questions even via email. This lawyer is supposed to be "one of the best" immigration lawyers in the CA and is handling huge corporate accounts. :rolleyes:

Can anyone please advise what services I am entitled to when the lawyer charges a package deal for the GC processing i.e. from LC to 485?

I am also in the similar situation. With PD of 09-26-03 am also waiting...........

02 Labor just approved

The lawyer informed me last week that my labor was approved. It was a long wait though.

RIR EB3, CA
PD: 12/02
45 letter: 01/05

Good luck to all of you, especially for those with early PDs. Hang in there!

Labor Certified

I am pleased to inform that my labor was certified online on Oct 23 and received the actual approval in mail today. Recd an NOF because my lawyer did not send back my original ETA form that she received along with the 45day letter. So had to sign and resend 750A&B. This forum was of great help. Hope everyone gets their labor certified soon.

EB3 OH RIR
PD: 04/2004
45 Day letter Rcd: 04/2005
Received NOF - mid sept
Replied NOF - sept end
Online Certified 10/23/2006
Certified copy recd - 10/30/2006

whatever2002 - Congratulations.

Can you tell us the first 7 digits of your ETA number? I too have an EB3 RIR CA case with PD of 2/03.

whatever2002 said:
The lawyer informed me last week that my labor was approved. It was a long wait though.

RIR EB3, CA
PD: 12/02
45 letter: 01/05

Good luck to all of you, especially for those with early PDs. Hang in there!

Intend to Deny Notice from DOL :(

Hello everyone,

Good news is that I heard back from DOL after 2+ years.

BUT the bad news is that they sent me an INTENT TO DENY notice. The reason they give is that my wage that was $59000 didn't meet the criteria of $89,586 at the initial time of recruitment.

But when I check for "Computer Systems Analysts on DOL website, 15-1051 for 2006, there are 4 levels
Level 1 = $48485
Level 2 = $57678
Level 3 = $66893
Level 4 = $76086

But for 2004, it was $89586 on DOL website

Right now I am making around $68000. First of all can someone explain what these level means and for EB3 which level we need to follow.

Secondly, what are my options. If my employer increases my salary to, say, $77000; would DOL accept it?

I have 1 month to resolve this issue or they'll deny my application.

Thanks,

Zaki

ETA Case D-05215-xxxxx
PD = 11/2/2004

IN process to DATA REVIEW back to IN PROCESS

My case status changed from

In process to Data Review - 10/24/06
Data Review to In process - 10/30/06

This is really really frustrating. Do not know what to even expect.

Get-me-GC said:
Can you tell us the first 7 digits of your ETA number? I too have an EB3 RIR CA case with PD of 2/03.

Unfortunately, I was told this LC application info. is the company's credential and I am unable to get the ETA number. I am sure yours will be on the way soon. Good Luck!

rir_ohio said:
I am pleased to inform that my labor was certified online on Oct 23 and received the actual approval in mail today. Recd an NOF because my lawyer did not send back my original ETA form that she received along with the 45day letter. So had to sign and resend 750A&B. This forum was of great help. Hope everyone gets their labor certified soon.

EB3 OH RIR
Received NOF - mid sept
Replied NOF - sept end

rir_ohio, could you tell me if yourself also received any notice for this approval?

codex889 said:
rir_ohio, could you tell me if yourself also received any notice for this approval?
No I did not receive it in the mail yesterday. But both my lawyer and my employer received the notice in the mail yesterday. So, I am hoping to get it today or tomorrow.

Congratulations!!

rir_ohio said:

EB3 OH RIR
Received NOF - mid sept
Replied NOF - sept end

You heard back within a month of replying to NOF, that is great! - congratulations.

I had an NOF early August and the status as of today is still "In Process". It is so hard to predict how are they processing cases.