Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

This is what i have recieved

"The Employer's wage offer did not meet 95% of the Prevailing Wage at the initial time of recruitment."

Till my employer and attorney did not speak to me what they are going to do.

Online Status - CERTIFIED

Well, the online status for my case is showing up "CERTIFIED" today. It is so surreal....I can't believe it....I hope it is not a software bug and they don't change it tomorrow.

I guess now the wait is for the hard-copy and the next steps.....long way to go...

To those who asked on what I replied for NOF:

Frankly, I don't know. My lawyer just informed this 2 days ago and it seems he had already replied by the time I inquired. I confirmed with my employer too, as the reply to NOF requires Employer's signature. (Representative/Lawyer cannot sign it.)

They did not have to match the salary now itself. They just have to promise that they will match it once the Green Card is obtained. It is for future employment.

In any case, since this was a old case, the salary mentioned was what I was getting paid then. Today, my salary is almost same as the PW..infact a little more. So, I guess my employer has been kind so far in maintaining my salary at the PW level.

Immi_Seeker said:
It seems I too received a NOF-Intent To Deny. It is for Salary.

"The Employer's wage offer did not meet 95% of the Prevailing Wage at the initial time of recruitment."

It was received around 10/20 and replied around 10/25. Let's see what happens..... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation and Thank you for your information.

Immi_Seeker said:
Well, the online status for my case is showing up "CERTIFIED" today. It is so surreal....I can't believe it....I hope it is not a software bug and they don't change it tomorrow.

I guess now the wait is for the hard-copy and the next steps.....long way to go...

Frankly, I don't know. My lawyer just informed this 2 days ago and it seems he had already replied by the time I inquired. I confirmed with my employer too, as the reply to NOF requires Employer's signature. (Representative/Lawyer cannot sign it.)

They did not have match the salary now itself. They just have to promise that they will match it once the Green Card is obtained. It is for future employement.

In any case, since this was a old case, the salary mentioned was what I was getting paid then. Today, my salary is almost same as the PW..infact a little more. So, I guess my employer has been kind so far in maintaining my salary at the PW level.

What was the online status during your NOF period?

Congratulations! My PD is July 2003, but I'm still waiting. Anybody in the same boat?! What was the online status during your NOF period?

Immi_Seeker said:

They did not have to match the salary now itself. They just have to promise that they will match it once the Green Card is obtained. It is for future employment.

TXU2003 said:
Congratulations! My PD is July 2003, but I'm still waiting. Anybody in the same boat?! What was the online status during your NOF period?

Typically the online status will remain 'In process' during the NOF phase.

Reply to coolz

Coolz,
My lawyer said he contacted DOL via email, I don't know to which email id.
My other 3 colleagues got their RIR as well PERM certified without any issues, nothing unusual happened to their cases.

I'll keep you posted on progress of my case.

- Kev.

NOF - Intend to deny

I asked my lawyer regarding the resolution to Intend to deny notice that I received from DOL regarding salary not in 95% range.

According to my lawyer, this is the salary that the company promises to give once I will get my Greencard or become permanent resident.

And all one need to do is to file an ammendment on the labor form, have it signed by the employer and send it back to DOL. They should approve this, and this is what I am doing now.

Thanks,

Congrats

Immi_Seeker said:

First of all congratulations. You are lucky that within few days of reply to NOF your case was certified.

I had a Prevailing Wage (PW) NOF in early Aug. DBEC believed that I was being paid less that the PW. The lawyer submitted the response that I am being paid more than the PW. It has been now over 2 months since we submitted the reply. My status is still "In Process".

Case Status Changed to "WITHDRAWN"

coolz said:
same here.

my 2001 aug. case was also WITHDRAWN when i checked today.
until yesterday it was inprocess.

we already replied 45 day letter notice last january 2006.

after been waiting for so long what is this all about ! oh man!

any idea...
thanks .....

I am also in the same boat. My case (June, 2003 Non-RIR) was in "IN-PROCESS" till 10/31 and today it became "WITHDRAWN". I have sent an email to my attorney and waiting for the reply. Please post any updates you get from your attorney(s).

Thanks

I am checking some records around mine.
Today a good number of records show status "DATA REVIEW" earlier those are in "IN PROGRESS" state.

My case is still in progress.

My details:
CA/RIR/EB2
PD: FEB/2005
Case No: D-05215-XXXXX
45 Day Letter: JUN 2006
Reply: JULY 2006

kev & waitingGCard,
my lawyer said there were few more applicants same like mine around 2001 and half got approved without any issue.

last week actually he contacted regarding inquiry of my case that's all he did and this week was WITHDRAWN.

he said he emailed to DOL. but my understanding is it might have been withdrawn due to PERM case. but the point is it is different position....

well i'll keep you posted so we know....around.

thanks.

case status changed to "withdrawn"

coolz said:
kev & waitingGCard,
my lawyer said there were few more applicants same like mine around 2001 and half got approved without any issue.

last week actually he contacted regarding inquiry of my case that's all he did and this week was WITHDRAWN.

he said he emailed to DOL. but my understanding is it might have been withdrawn due to PERM case. but the point is it is different position....

well i'll keep you posted so we know....around.

thanks.

My lawyer contacted BEC today through their internal communication arrangements. I will post my response once I will hear from them.
I also have my PERM approved in 2006.
Thanks

in process -> data review

My case has also changed from in progress to data review, which is very dispointing. Anybody knows what this implies? What I can do?

Thanks a lot!

lc2005 said:
I am checking some records around mine.
Today a good number of records show status "DATA REVIEW" earlier those are in "IN PROGRESS" state.

My case is still in progress.

My details:
CA/RIR/EB2
PD: FEB/2005
Case No: D-05215-XXXXX
45 Day Letter: JUN 2006
Reply: JULY 2006

Finally recieved approval

The online system finally shows my case as certified. Getting to this point in the process has been a long journey but I'm very happy today...

My details:
CA/RIR/EB3
PD: July/2004
Case No: D-05199-XXXXX
45 Day Letter: May 2006

Well, for all those whose status has changed from 'IN PROCESS' to 'DATA REVIEW'....add me too! :)

My guess is that by default they put most of the cases in 'IN PROCESS' and when the actual analyst starts the work on the case, the status changes to data review first and then goes into in process again...

So, I don't think there is much to worry about....

PS: As promised, pl find the updated 'neighborhood check'.... :)

Add me in too.

I think either the system has some issues (if you look at the previous page, some cases shown WITHDRAWN status but in fact the applicants did not withdraw) or they have started worked on our cases. Hopefully it is the second case.

AmusedAgain said:
Well, for all those whose status has changed from 'IN PROCESS' to 'DATA REVIEW'....add me too! :)

My guess is that by default they put most of the cases in 'IN PROCESS' and when the actual analyst starts the work on the case, the status changes to data review first and then goes into in process again...

So, I don't think there is much to worry about....

i-140 recommendation

Once my eta 750 arrived we opted to file i-140 premium processing, being $195 plus $1000 for priority.

Mailed on 10th Oct,

CIS received 16th Oct

CIS notice date 20th Oct, (Notice envelope usps date 24th Oct)

Case approved 24th Oct (per website)

Fees clear our bank 25th Oct

Paper approval arrived 31st Oct (mailed 26th Oct)

I also filed i-485 on 10th October

Prevailling Wage's considered based on ?

:confused:
Can anybody out there to tell Prevailling Wage's considered based on the labor petition filed state or the alien working state.

Suppose I am working at A state. My employer is in State B. And labor filed from B state. In this case DOL is consider Employer state (B) or alient state (A)

chinnu2004 said:
Can anybody out there to tell Prevailling Wage's considered based on the labor petition filed state or the alien working state.

Suppose I am working at A state. My employer is in State B. And labor filed from B state. In this case DOL is consider Employer state (B) or alient state (A)

It would be State B. As your labor is filed from State (B). It doesnot matter where you are working now. Most of us are consultants and our official client is our employer not the one where we work now.