Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Forgive me for my ignorance if this sounds stupid..But , I thought the first processing phase is "Data Review" and then the "In Process". How can it change from In process state to Data Review?.

justlc said:
My PD is Aug 3 2004 KS

45 day - 07/21/2005
LC- Inprocess

Can you post your first 7 digits of ETA case number?

Hi justlc
Priority Non-RIR EB3 30 April 2001
45 day-Sept 2005
ETA D-05118-xxxxx
LC-In process

Good luck

Neeraj

Waiting for labor approval

I just found out that my BRC is Dallas not Philly, was following the wrong forum for some time. Here are my details >>

PD: July 2001, RIR converted to Non RIR
Filed from: CA
45 Day Letter: Nov 2005
Current Status: In Process
Case Number: D-05145-XXXXX
BRC: Dallas

Pls let me know if any of you have an approval which has a PD close to mine, so I get an idea. And goodluck with your approvals.

IN PROCESS to DATA REVIEW

According to my lawyer, this is a favorable thing.

According to forums, this change is not welcome. I do not really know what to believe.

time will answer

any reason

Did the lawyer tell any reason why it is a good thing ? Thanks

desolate said:

According to forums, this change is not welcome. I do not really know what to believe.

time will answer

it might be a good thing, which means they are really working on your case and their system might have some input errors.

desolate said:

time will answer

BS? ~= 3 yr BSC + 2 yr PG Dip in Engg + M.Tech

If requirement on Labor is Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Maths, Physics or Engineering plus 2 yr exp. And the Alien has these qualification:

5 Yr Exp plus:
B.Sc(3 Yr) Maths & Physics + 2 Yr PG Diploma in Engineering (equivalent to M.Sc in India) from IIT + M.Tech in Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology
What are the chances that NSC will Deny this case based on Not a Single 4 year Bachelors Degree?

Can this Masters from institutes like IIT be a proof that Alien posses a Bachelors degree or more?

Entery into M.Tech is based on a 4 yr Bachelors Degree or M.Sc.

Or once the requirement on Labor says Bachelors then NSC does not care about higher degree like Masters or even P.HD (Doctors Degree) etc.

kgp said:
Or once the requirement on Labor says Bachelors then NSC does not care about higher degree like Masters or even P.HD (Doctors Degree) etc.

Yes..If the requirement says Bachelors, you don't get any credit for advanced degrees.

You would think that it should a drop down menu for them to select the status to be displayed, rather than typing everything everytime there is a change. So in this regard, could it be "certified" instead of "data review?"

Another unlikely scenario could be that they are still missing some information from your case, when they started working on your case they found out, sent a request and put it back in data review. Hopefully this is not the case at all.

Also you may want to call the 202 number and see if you are lucky to get an answer that way. For me personally, being left in the dark is worse than knowing the fact, even if unfavorably.

Good luck!

desolate said:

time will answer

Inprocess to data review Update

My lawyer feels 2 possibilities

1. RFE
2. Final review = Data review from In process stage.

I definitely do not want a RFE after all this time.

Tried calling 202 number. Could only leave a message. do not know what to do. Anybody in similar situation????????????????

Not much lately from BEC

Hi,
Not many approvals lately from Dallas BEC...what is going on...Anyone know why the pace dropped down from before...??

Thanks,

In-Process to Data Review

desolate said:
My lawyer feels 2 possibilities

1. RFE
2. Final review = Data review from In process stage.

I definitely do not want a RFE after all this time.

Tried calling 202 number. Could only leave a message. do not know what to do. Anybody in similar situation????????????????

I'm in the same stupid boat guys. My status changed around 3-45 p.m on 10/24/2006 from "In-Process" to "Data Review". I was following 30 cases close to my ETA# and I have noticed that 3 other cases chaged in the same way. I hope it is not a bad news. Good luck and God bless all of you guys.

This is definitely alarming. You wonder what BEC folks are cooking now! Hopefully it means Final Review. Keep us posted guys.

Urgent opinion needed

Hello,
I have a question for all the experts/ gurus.Please advise

I had filed for my labor certification (PD-Dec 2004, EB-2 Special handling, MI). I have yet to see my labor approved. Additionally, I come from India so I have retrogression to deal with.

My husband is due to finish his residency but his H1 visa expires 3 months before his completion of residency. (we were hopeful that my LC would come through and that Icould apply for his EAD but that is not to be- given the time frame). He has a job offer. Can he apply for PERM fron his job offer. We have sought the opinion from two lawyers and one says "Yes" and the other "NO". The lawyer who says "no" says that as my husband has yet not completed residency he is not eligible for a future job! Any opinion? I am not sure which lawyer to go through- obviously both are very expensive.

Please advise

Status change from In process to Data review

For those who have the status change, when did you reply your 45DL?
I saw one replied in July, and knew that we got some approvals for ones replied in July-06 sometime back. Maybe they are working on yours now, keep us informed.
Zgreen said:
This is definitely alarming. You wonder what BEC folks are cooking now! Hopefully it means Final Review. Keep us posted guys.

In Process to Data Review to In Process

And now it is back to In Process.

Only those guys in DBEC know what is going on.

PD: 04/01/2004
SWA: IL
45 Day Letter Replied: 17th July 2006

Please keep us informed about your case status. Thanks!!!

downinflorida said:
And now it is back to In Process.

Only those guys in DBEC know what is going on.

PD: 04/01/2004
SWA: IL
45 Day Letter Replied: 17th July 2006

Attorney

Hi Madjad,

Your case needs expert immigration attorneys advice. I had an experience with 3 different attorneys for my GC process. I found one being professional and provides advice without any fee and he charges very nominal fee for GC process.

If you are interested in knowing him please forward your personal email id. So I can reply with attorney's info.

walker15

madjad said:
Hello,
I have a question for all the experts/ gurus.Please advise

I had filed for my labor certification (PD-Dec 2004, EB-2 Special handling, MI). I have yet to see my labor approved. Additionally, I come from India so I have retrogression to deal with.

My husband is due to finish his residency but his H1 visa expires 3 months before his completion of residency. (we were hopeful that my LC would come through and that Icould apply for his EAD but that is not to be- given the time frame). He has a job offer. Can he apply for PERM fron his job offer. We have sought the opinion from two lawyers and one says "Yes" and the other "NO". The lawyer who says "no" says that as my husband has yet not completed residency he is not eligible for a future job! Any opinion? I am not sure which lawyer to go through- obviously both are very expensive.

Please advise

Go for Labor substitution or wait for my labor

Gurus pls advice me ,. My labor is filed under EB2 in September 2004 and still not yet approved. One company has pre-approved labor with PD 2002 in EB2 I have to spend around $30k and the cut in the billing around 75-25 split. So… is it worth to spend that much amount and take the pe-approved labor or wait for my labor to get approved and fight with retrogression.