Case: RIR
PD: 12/2004
Case #: D-05199-xxxxx
45-day letter: 06/23/2006
45-day letter: 06/28/2006
LC Certification: Waiting

ianxci said:
good day to all...

After having replied to the 45-Day Letter, does anybody have a good idea on the average wait time before certification?

thanks!

Most of those who received 45 day letter in 2006 are getting approval within 2 -3 months of reply.

Well, I don't fully agree with that.
All the approvals received since the 45 day letters are RIR. If you got the letter and your method is RIR, you may get approved within 3 months. If you are traditional like me, you may have to wait for another year.
UG. said:
Most of those who received 45 day letter in 2006 are getting approval within 2 -3 months of reply.

UG. said:

Unfortunately, I didn't get mine. My 45 days letter replied on 05/22/06.
But thank you for the good guess, it is encouraging. Sometimes it can make our day bright and with hope.

Not so

CaptainPicard said:
Well, I don't fully agree with that.
All the approvals received since the 45 day letters are RIR. If you got the letter and your method is RIR, you may get approved within 3 months. If you are traditional like me, you may have to wait for another year.

Its not processed in that way.My case is RIR and 45 day letter answered in Oct 2005.Yet to get approval.
PD May 2004
RIR 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case no D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-before retirement i suppose

Wrong processing type?

Here's my case status:
D-005221-95xxx
PD: 10/28/2004
Processing Type: TR
Case Soure: State
Case Status: TR

My case is RIR and never reached to regional. Received and replied 45d letter in May 2006. Is my case type wrong? Does it suppose to show "RIR" instead of "TR"? I hope it will be certified soon.

EL

Of course it is wrong. TR means non-RIR. You should ask your attorney to fix it for you.

eloft said:
Here's my case status:
D-005221-95xxx
PD: 10/28/2004
Processing Type: TR
Case Soure: State
Case Status: TR

My case is RIR and never reached to regional. Received and replied 45d letter in May 2006. Is my case type wrong? Does it suppose to show "RIR" instead of "TR"? I hope it will be certified soon.

EL

Don't lost hope!

panpangc said:
Unfortunately, I didn't get mine. My 45 days letter replied on 05/22/06.
But thank you for the good guess, it is encouraging. Sometimes it can make our day bright and with hope.

Hi there, don't lost your hope. I replied my 45 days letter on April 5th 2006 and just got my LC approved August 28th, so it took almost 5 months for mine.

Thank you!

beanbag255 said:
Hi there, don't lost your hope. I replied my 45 days letter on April 5th 2006 and just got my LC approved August 28th, so it took almost 5 months for mine.

Thank you for the info! Beanbag255.

Chocolate said:
Its not processed in that way.My case is RIR and 45 day letter answered in Oct 2005.Yet to get approval.
PD May 2004
RIR 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case no D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-before retirement i suppose

You are right, cases those received 45 day letter in 2005, somehow are not getting approved as quickly as those that received 45 day letter in 2006. FIFO!!!

Its a hopeless situation.

UG. said:
You are right, cases those received 45 day letter in 2005, somehow are not getting approved as quickly as those that received 45 day letter in 2006. FIFO!!!

Exactly come one more month it will be one year of answering 45 day letter but approval no where in sight. also i have one more labor pending at DBEC which is EB2 rir even that has finished 45 day letter but no approval in sight.atleast having online status check wud have put relief in our minds but that is also nowhere in active status.

potlavs said:
beanbag255,

Can you post your deatils , Because we also got our letter around may ...

Thanks

Sure thing, this is my LC details :

PD: April 2002 , State : IN -- RIR
RD: Never reached to regional
45 Days letter received: March 21st, 2006
45 Days letter replied: April 5th, 2006
LC Approval : August 28th 2006

Chocolate said:
Exactly come one more month it will be one year of answering 45 day letter but approval no where in sight. also i have one more labor pending at DBEC which is EB2 rir even that has finished 45 day letter but no approval in sight.atleast having online status check wud have put relief in our minds but that is also nowhere in active status.

Lets think something good to release the stress ~
If they are going to close the Back Log Center by Sept, 2007, then we all should get some kind of notices or recruitment instruction (for TR case) by 03/07. Since they need to give TR cases at least 3-4 month doing their AD, and they will still need couple month to review the cases after the recruitment.

MI-RIR-EB2
Case: 05195-
PD: 06/04
45 letter: 05/06
LC: Waiting

panpangc said:
Lets think something good to release the stress ~
If they are going to close the Back Log Center by Sept, 2007, then we all should get some kind of notices or recruitment instruction (for TR case) by 03/07. Since they need to give TR cases at least 3-4 month doing their AD, and they will still need couple month to review the cases after the recruitment.

MI-RIR-EB2
Case: 05195-
PD: 06/04
45 letter: 05/06
LC: Waiting

Sorry to burst your bubble. I dont think they are really going to clear the backlog by sep 2007. DOL does not have the intent. It is a charade. Of course we will defintely see a 'new updated date' on their website pushing it again by another year. The saga will continue.

Of course I will be the happiest person if my thinking is proven wrong.....

Can I apply PERM while labor is pending--please help

Can I apply PERM while my labour is pending at backlog center, thru same employer without withdrawing pending one..please help

mega_gc said:
Can I apply PERM while my labour is pending at backlog center, thru same employer without withdrawing pending one..please help

Yes you can , Its called dual filing . I did it and and got it aproved in 15 days while my initial RIR labor application is pending with DBEC

LC approved?

Today I got a letter from backlog center. It said:

The Department of Labor has made a final determination on your Application
for Empoloyment Certification pursuant to Title , Code of Federal Regulations, Part and as required by the Immigration adn Nationality Act, as amended.
Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed . This certified application
must be attached to the I 140 petiton along with any other required
evidence and filed with the US citizenship and Immigration Service.

there is no ETA 750 attached and they also cc to ur lawyer.
Does it mean my LC is approved?
My PD should be March 10, 2005. EB2 - RIR

Congratulations

wonder99 said:
Today I got a letter from backlog center. It said:

The Department of Labor has made a final determination on your Application
for Empoloyment Certification pursuant to Title , Code of Federal Regulations, Part and as required by the Immigration adn Nationality Act, as amended.
Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed . This certified application
must be attached to the I 140 petiton along with any other required
evidence and filed with the US citizenship and Immigration Service.

there is no ETA 750 attached and they also cc to ur lawyer.
Does it mean my LC is approved?
My PD should be March 10, 2005. EB2 - RIR

Congratulations Wonder 99. Your LC is approved and your attorney should be getting the ETA 750. Good Luck with your 140. Hope the rest of us gets our soon too. Can you post your case number (use XXX for the last 3 digits) and the State?

Kupondole

LCA Approved

Received the Final Determination letter today indicating Form ETA 750 has been certified. Here are the details -

Case #: D-05213-XXXXX
State: Michigan
Category: EB2, RIR
Priority Date: March 23, 2005
45-Day Letter Received: July 3, 2006
45-Day Letter Replied: July 5, 2006

Form ETA 750 was certified on August 14, 2006, letter from DBEC was posted on August 30, 2006 and received at my home today, September 2, 2006.

Good luck to all those waiting and thanks a lot for all the useful information.