Received 45 day letter

TX/RIR/EB3
PD: March 2005
Case#: D-05206-*****
45 DL received: June 23, 2006
45 DL replied: July 05, 2006
LC approval: waiting

immigration attorneys

There are many good immigration attorneys you can use - but if you want the BEST - go with Murthy! They are definitely on top of the latest rules and regulations! Just eMail law@murthy.com and state your situation and say that you want to use their services.

NOF details

Don't need any sorrys or sympathies on my LC.. Everything happens for the good, I believe that in my soul... Sometimes I need a hustle to ensure I don't get complacent and follow the crowd.. This should help me follow the road less taken..

My NOF was on

1) Salary.. BEC used a totally different industry to base their salary.. I think this can be fixed easily.

2) the # of years of experience prior to the application... This is where the lawyers screwed up as I have a masters from here.. Also, I have ~ 5 years experience.. so it should be close..

Good luck to all

Puvathoor..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas_WI said:
Whew, that's a slight relief (not for you but for me)..sorry for thinking that way my friend(I do wish for your LC approval at the earliest)...but my PD is Oct, 2004 so your approval kind of gives an indication where I stand.

RIR OR Traditional

Hello, can some one pls help me how to find out if I am a RIR or Traditional ? The lawyers who applied for my labour are no longer there. The new laywers say they have to look in to the files. Is there a way to tell from the case number ?

EB3, CA
PD: 10/14/2003
Case : D-05180-*****
45 Day : 05/16/2006
45 Day replied: 05/17/2006

as far as I know if you place an ad and do the market search for your position before applying for LC then it is considerd as RIR and Regular it is done at later stages.

please correct me if I'm wrong.

srswt said:
Hello, can some one pls help me how to find out if I am a RIR or Traditional ? The lawyers who applied for my labour are no longer there. The new laywers say they have to look in to the files. Is there a way to tell from the case number ?

EB3, CA
PD: 10/14/2003
Case : D-05180-*****
45 Day : 05/16/2006
45 Day replied: 05/17/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
How i can check staus of my labor certification. I received a 45 day letter in june 12 and mail back same day. How i can find they received a letter or not.

Manubilga said:
How i can check staus of my labor certification. I received a 45 day letter in june 12 and mail back same day. How i can find they received a letter or not.

have your employer or attorney call 202-693-3010 number and ask for status.
or DHL receipt confirmation would serve the purpose.

Good luck.

thanks and response...

calabor said:
obviously DOL goofed up by mixing up LC A and LC B.
I would advice to get a real good lawyer, money no bar
and get this straightened out. you should be able to keep
LC A or LC B [both if lawyer is exceptionally good ;-) ]

Thanks for your response!. Yes LC(A) and LC(B) mix up is a huge DOL mix up..

Since my current attorneys are try ing to get LC A re-opened.. I am a little hesitant to get a brand new set of lawyers to pick up on this mess.. I am inclined to wait for a bit and then switch if nothing is working out.. what do you guys feel?. thanks.

Reopning LC A seems like a very slow and painful task though..

Any 2005 PD certified?

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie here. Has anyone with a 2005 PD got certified from Dallas BEC yet? (I know it's probably wishful thinking :) )

Should we believe it ?

The very web site which reported that online status check would be available in july is now reporting that I-140 premium processing (only for EB3) is starting in August 2006.

Is it helpful

Desi Unlucky said:
The very web site which reported that online status check would be available in july is now reporting that I-140 premium processing (only for EB3) is starting in August 2006.

Shudnt it be one thing at a time what is the use of premium processing of 140 when labor is stuck for ages.It wont help much. atleast clearing labor which is the longest part of GC shud have some preferance.There is no online status check launched as posted on that website.That wud have helped us a lot instead we shud keep pleading lawyers and employers to call DBEC for the case status.Its not fair. we cant contact the DBEC ourselves.

Hi,

How can i track my labor status, i know it is in backlog center. I have seen some postings says data verification, something like that.....how do we get that information? Thank you for reply.

Global_1970

wejaya said:
State: Indiana
PD: Aug 2001
EB2 - RIR
45 DL: Oct 2005
LC approval: July 2006

Hi,
Congrats on your approval. Yours is the nearest to my priority date of July 2001.. but unfortunayely, my state of filing is CA.. I am not sure Dallas BEC is following any pattern leave alone FIFO!! It looks like LIFO!!! We are all waiting and groping in the dark. Finally, 45 day letter came our way on July 13th, and have replied to that and it has been delivered at the right address per the USPS priority mail tracker. Wonder how long Dallas BEC will take to appove labor. Mine was a case of TR later amended to RIR. I am keeping my fingers crossed that atleast now, they should not goof up and process my application as RIR. It has been a 1/2 decade wait so far! I never thought the processing would take so long and that too in the USA !!

EB2/RIR/CA
Case# : D-05132-09xxx

yes

Desi Unlucky said:
----------
immigration-law.com has been pretty accurate till now about their news. If the online status site is not release by this month end it would be just another mess up from DOL. We should be pretty used to it by now.
In fact immigration-law.com has been the only site which release AILA insider news to us. I would believe them.