Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

PD : 31Jul2001 EB2/RIR/CA

isingh786 said:
Does anybody have that 202 number and also does that 202 number stands good for DBEC. I have almost 5 year old application at DBEC.

Please suggest...
Hi,
I too called that 202 number (202-693-3010) and left a message and a person called me back promptly. He initially said that either the lawyer / employer needs to talk, and then, when I presisted that my case is almost 5 years old, He asked me details of the case (case number, my name, company) and he mentoned that the status shows as if the 45-day letter has been sent on June 24th. Now, my attorney is in California. And I have not heard from him yet regarding the letter (I had called him last week - around 27th and until that day, they had not heard from Dallas BEC). Would it take that long for a mail from Dallas via USPS to reach California (Anaheim)?? and it is long weekend, No hope until I hear from my lawyer or employer.. :confused: But one good thing is (If we can believe what the guy in theat number told) is that the 45-day letter is atlast out of BEC on the road travelling on a snail's pace (maybe) somewhere!

We will be celebrating our 5th anniversary of filing for GC this month end!!! :rolleyes:

Hi
i am new to this forum

PD JULY 2003/RIR/EB3/IN

45-day letter received : 18-MAY-2006
45-day letter answered :24-MAY-2006

So you must have filed as RIR case? Thanks.

2manzi said:
A big surprise for all of us, our HR revceived my labor certificate on 6/30. My colleague who applied at the same time got hers as well.

PD: 9/28/04
WI, EB3, State
45 days letter: received on 5/23/06, replied on the same day.

Now moving to the next step--a longer wait with the EB3 retrogression. Good luck to all the friends in this forum!

BTW, if anyone has the list of required application documents for 140 petition handy, could you please kindly post it here or send me a private message? I have seen it posted somewhere in this forum, but I couldn;t find it. Thank you in advance.

additional info

2manzi said:
It is a RIR case.
Congrats on your approval .
Can you tell me by any chance the number listed here can we call them will they give the case update.my lawyer doesnt inform me anything at all after months together they tell me that they got 45 day letter, they answered after i ask them too many times.I dont want to loose out thinking its still under process till next sep when BEC will be done processing all the cases.any inputs

Wyoming labor

Hi all,
anybody applied from Wyoming. Please help me if you have any info.
My details

PD - Aug 2004
Got the screen shot, the case is still active.
SESA - WY
Dallas BEC.

Thanks

Change from EB3 toEB2 -- new application under PERM

If my labor was approved on EB3 with old labor process and I decide to apply under PERM under EB2---will maintain same job title and job description –my question is Can I retain my Priority date under PERM application

2manzi said:
A big surprise for all of us, our HR revceived my labor certificate on 6/30. My colleague who applied at the same time got hers as well.

PD: 9/28/04
WI, EB3, State
45 days letter: received on 5/23/06, replied on the same day.

Now moving to the next step--a longer wait with the EB3 retrogression. Good luck to all the friends in this forum!

BTW, if anyone has the list of required application documents for 140 petition handy, could you please kindly post it here or send me a private message? I have seen it posted somewhere in this forum, but I couldn;t find it. Thank you in advance.
Congrats. All the best for the other stages.

EB2 or EB3 or EB1 --where it dispaly this filling status ?

You application is in EB2 or EB3 , where it display—the status EB2 or EB3 …on the 45 days later or Labor approve document ? Does any one know?

if applay under PERM not abel to get 7th year extnsion....

key benefits that clients have with a pending Labor Certification case is the fact that once the case has been pending for 365 days, we can request and receive unlimited extensions of H-1B status, in one year increments. If we withdraw the old Labor Certification to file under PERM, we will no longer have a basis to request such an extension. Thus, you may find that you have an approved Labor Certification under PERM, but you may not be able to stay in the U.S. to process your green card because of a shortage of immigrant visas. -- is this true regarding PERM application?

GCH1B7 said:
key benefits that clients have with a pending Labor Certification case is the fact that once the case has been pending for 365 days, we can request and receive unlimited extensions of H-1B status, in one year increments. If we withdraw the old Labor Certification to file under PERM, we will no longer have a basis to request such an extension. Thus, you may find that you have an approved Labor Certification under PERM, but you may not be able to stay in the U.S. to process your green card because of a shortage of immigrant visas. -- is this true regarding PERM application?

not sure about extn with PERM only but file 140 after PERM approval and get 3 yr extensions...even better

GCH1B7 said:
If my labor was approved on EB3 with old labor process and I decide to apply under PERM under EB2---will maintain same job title and job description –my question is Can I retain my Priority date under PERM application

i doubt if you can 'maintain job title and description' AND change the category to EB2...
PD xfer is only for non-approved pre-PERM cases....if pre-PERM is approved, use 140 to transfer the PD, then no need to keep job title and desc same

GCH1B7 said:
Thank you for repaly ,can you explain how to transfer PD after I-140 for Eb3 to EB2

file and get approval with pre-PREM labor. File 140 with PERM labor and include a copy of approved pre-PERM based 140. this will get u the PERM/EB2 140 with pre-PERM/EB3 PD.
you'll then be considered EB2 for 485, but with earlier PD

mauleon01 said:
Hi,

Has someone made an analysis/estimation/guess of how SWA cases from California are doing? I haven't received the 45 letter and according to the tracker I'm not alone. I only would like to know around when I should expect it.

These are my details:

CA, RIR
PD 09/302004

I'm already in the tracker, so no need to update it.

Thanks all

congrats on your labor approval!! is your case a special handling one meaning are you from faculty?? or a regular guy like most of us here, why i ask is ur PD is late 2004, and was tranferred from SWA to DBEC, and got approved, where as people from 2001 and 2002 are still waiting... no hard feelings...

Will job title change (from junior to senior) affect labor appl?

My job title had undergone two time changes (from "Design Engineer" to "Senior Design Engineer") after my labor application was filed in 2003. Will this job title change adversely affect the pending labor application? Has anybody have a similar situation? I appreciate your reply.
I asked my company attorney a week ago, but have not yet got his reply.