Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

No ,Not yet but I should be getting an approval sometime this week.My attorney has sent the reponse in March we have not gotten anything So My attorney called finally(after so many emails and calls from me) and spoke with a person who then certified my case and said that they have mailed it last friday .

vjchithu said:
Hi Sumathireddy, Thank you for your post. I will check the info as you mentioned above. Did you get any reply back from BEC after filing your response?

45 DL from DBEC...

A freind of mine has a PD of Apr. 2002 from Arkansas and he received his 45 DL in Dec 2005.

so_depressed said:
oops1975,
Have you heard more EB3/Non-RIR cases that got 45 DL already? Mine was filed from Utah and my PD is April 2002 but I have not my 45 DL yet.

Thanks.

Labor Approved

Hello,

i just got a call from my employer that my LC has been approved. Below are my details.

Thank you so much for all your notes. It helps me a lot!

LC Approval: 06/26/2006

45 Days letter

I have been coming to this website for a long time. My wife finally got her 45 days dated Jun 20, 2006. She got it in her office today. I called the person that is doing this for her and find out that they have not received it yet. Her priory date is Aug 2004, RIR, EB3.

Her ETA number is now a D instead of a T. The number stays the same. There are correction list that need to be taken care off. I was told by the office taking care of her labor cert., not to worry. they will take care of it. How in the world can I not be worried after waiting for more than 2 yrs for the 45 days letter and labor cert. I hope this help someone.

siragiri said:
Hello,

i just got a call from my employer that my LC has been approved. Below are my details.

Could you please provide the list of corrections BEC is looking for, if you don't mind.

Thanks !

haes75 said:
I have been coming to this website for a long time. My wife finally got her 45 days dated Jun 20, 2006. She got it in her office today. I called the person that is doing this for her and find out that they have not received it yet. Her priory date is Aug 2004, RIR, EB3.

Her ETA number is now a D instead of a T. The number stays the same. There are correction list that need to be taken care off. I was told by the office taking care of her labor cert., not to worry. they will take care of it. How in the world can I not be worried after waiting for more than 2 yrs for the 45 days letter and labor cert. I hope this help someone.

Received 45 Day letter

My company informed me that they received my 45 day letter. Below are details:

Type:EB2
State: IL
Priority Date: 02/25/2005
45L received: 06/22/2006
45L Replied: 06/22/2006

haes75 said:

Hi, can you actually call the officer working on the case? I got my 45 day letter about a month ago and would love to find out more details... how did you get your officer's phone number?

Thanks in advance for your answer!
Me.

siragiri said:
Hello,

Congratulations! Can you post when you recieved ur 45 day letter and replied.
Thanks

I think you misunderstood. I think he meant his wife's employer/attorney not the BEC.

mamtegodosc said:
Hi, can you actually call the officer working on the case? I got my 45 day letter about a month ago and would love to find out more details... how did you get your officer's phone number?

Thanks in advance for your answer!
Me.

I agree!

My certifying officer is Jenny ELser too :(
Kupondole said:
Looks like lot of us whose LC has not yet been certified after replying to 45DL long time ago have the same certifying officer. Wonder what is going on there.

mali03 said:
My certifying officer is Jenny ELser too :(

I wouldnt be too concerned about this....there are only a handful of CO's
but many analysts..CO is like a manager .. training the analysts, clarifying
stuff and stepping in when weird cases come up or things [need to] escalate....
in general having a deep domain knowledge, unlike analysts who are trained
specifically to help sift thru the docs and nitpick...

NewUser

Hi,
I'm a new user to this forum, following are my details.
P2005-LA-09597600
10/28/2002 Date of acceptance for processing
San Francisco
How long do I've wait till my case gets approved? Any idea..

I remember reading that Saknia maharaj was giving predictions !!! :)

Chief.. none of us have any idea of how long this will take.. A parrot (like the ones in the streets) will do as good as we can.. :)

please don't take it the wrong way..

puvathoor

That was funny :) Some funny replies in the thread below:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=213464 - scroll thro' the messages...
No offense meant, Saknia :)

puvathoor said:
I remember reading that Saknia maharaj was giving predictions !!! :)

Chief.. none of us have any idea of how long this will take.. A parrot (like the ones in the streets) will do as good as we can.. :)

please don't take it the wrong way..