Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My CO is also Jenny Elser...

Hope she is not the only one out there...

GCby2050 said:
I'm not saying that it is a good thing or bad thing that she is my certifying officer. Just curious about whether certain officers are faster than others OR whether or not it is irelevant.

AR/EB3/Non-RIR
PD: Sep 2003
45 DL rcvd : 19th May 2006
45 DL rpld : 22nd May 2006
Case # :D-05180-90XXX

I too have the same CO as yours

GCby2050 said:
One thing I haven't notice is people keeping track of the certifying officer that signed the 45 day letter. I wonder if it matters? Some people get LC within weeks of returning the letter and others takes years. I just got my 45 day letter (PD 9-20-04). MY CO is Jenny Elser. Let's see what she does.

I just noticed that I too have the same CO as yours (PD:2-2-05)
45D Letter : Received on 06-15-06 ,
Replied on 06-23-06

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional info

molly520 said:
Hello. i just got a call from my lawyer that my LC has been approved. Below are my details. Thank you so much for all your notes. It helps me a lot!

PD : Aug 2004
45 Ltr Rcv: May 15, 2006
45 Ltr replied: May 22, 2006
LC Approval: Today (not sure of the date)
:)

Congrats on your approval. Can you post your case number ?

gsram said:
Just got an email from my attorney saying that my labor got approved.
(that is the big surprise, of course as I lost hope with the current immigration system and planning to go India with a good offer.)

My details:

Michigan/RIR/ PD 26th June 2004.

My Q is... do I have to collect any proof/papers from the Attorney?

I am waiting for my 45 Day Letter, Filed in MI , RIR / PD 07-072004
Did you receive the 45 Day letter? If yes when?

Thanks in advance

rpat68 said:
I am waiting for my 45 Day Letter, Filed in MI , RIR / PD 07-072004
Did you receive the 45 Day letter? If yes when?

Thanks in advance

45 Days letter recd: 2nd week of May(don't know exact date)

EB3/RIR/MI/PD 06/26/2004

non-RIR

Is there any info available for non-RIR LC cases? I do see that RIR LCs have been approved pretty quick. My PD is Apr 2003 (EB2 non-RIR). I got 45-days letter in May. How long should it take to get the damn LC approved.

GOT RFE on LABOR Certification..please give your input

Trust me waiting for long for Dallas Backlog Center mail, and when I got finally today recieved that Your application "Intend to Deny"; Reson given that Application indicates that the alien will work at "Unanticipated client sites throughout the United States"

Federal regulation define that "Employment" is permanent, full-time work..and blah blah asking all sorts of documents......to prove that you are a full time employee

Anyone got this kind of letter from Dallas Backlog center?; Anyone did here then please guys provide me details or you suggestions....will much appreciated.....

Many Thanks
RajwaitingonlCA
PD: Dec'2003

oops1975 please read

oops1975,
Have you heard more EB3/Non-RIR cases that got 45 DL already? Mine was filed from Utah and my PD is April 2002 but I have not my 45 DL yet.

Thanks.

oops1975 said:
Hope she is not the only one out there...

AR/EB3/Non-RIR
PD: Sep 2003
45 DL rcvd : 19th May 2006
45 DL rpld : 22nd May 2006
Case # :D-05180-90XXX

Jenny Elser

Looks like lot of us whose LC has not yet been certified after replying to 45DL long time ago have the same certifying officer. Wonder what is going on there.

Jenny Elser

Kupondole said:
Looks like lot of us whose LC has not yet been certified after replying to 45DL long time ago have the same certifying officer. Wonder what is going on there.

Looks like she just went on creating RFEs for all the cases and went on back-logging 'em. DOL looked at the big stack of files besides her office and recruited additional mail-man to mail them out. We all get RFEs in next few weeks.

Jenny Elser

Yes in my case also; she is the one Certifying Officer; and sent a query.......please see my previous post about RFE, please provide any details guys..

Many Thanks
RajwaitingonLCA

jhegde said:
Looks like she just went on creating RFEs for all the cases and went on back-logging 'em. DOL looked at the big stack of files besides her office and recruited additional mail-man to mail them out. We all get RFEs in next few weeks.

Is recruitment done?

arunsar said:
Is there any info available for non-RIR LC cases? I do see that RIR LCs have been approved pretty quick. My PD is Apr 2003 (EB2 non-RIR). I got 45-days letter in May. How long should it take to get the damn LC approved.
It depends, if recruitment was already done by SWA and forwarded to Regional, you should see an adjudication in a few days(maybe a month). But if recruitment was'nt done then I guess you will have to wait 12-14 months. There are a lot of cases pending(about 255k) and most of them are 245i(PD of April 30th 2001 or earliar).

There are about 50k cases filed between end of 2001 and end of 2002. But dont trust my word yet, DOL is coming up a processing times and status check in 2-4 weeks so stay tuned.

RFE Intent to Deny the application.

After long wait time i got letter from Dallas BEC saying that my rate of pay is less than Prevailing wage. My Labor application Prevailing wage shows 82000 but for my city in labor website shows only Prevailing wage 65000. I have one month to reply. Anyone got this kind of letter from DOL? Any idea how to reply for this query?

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay.

I got the same thing for my case, in my case the analyst misinterpreted my AD Job decsription and looked at wrong Prevailing wage,So My attorney sent a correction letter with a justification from a third party commpany saying My AD represents "Application Software engineer" not "System software engineer" and also he got Prevailing wage report from a third party company and sent it.

So You could ask your attorney to get prevailing wage from the DOL web site for the year you have applied and also get it from a third party company and send it to them and also check the Job Code for which they were searching for the prevailing wage they might have been looking at wrong job code.The Job code they were looking for is on the letter you got from them.

vjchithu said:
After long wait time i got letter from Dallas BEC saying that my rate of pay is less than Prevailing wage. My Labor application Prevailing wage shows 82000 but for my city in labor website shows only Prevailing wage 65000. I have one month to reply. Anyone got this kind of letter from DOL? Any idea how to reply for this query?

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay.

Last edited by a moderator:
sumathireddy said:
I got the same thing for my case, in my case the analyst misinterpreted my AD Job decsription and looked at wrong Prevailing wage,So My attorney sent a correction letter with a justification from a third party commpany saying My AD represents "Application Software engineer" not "System software engineer" and also he got Prevailing wage report from a third party company and sent it.

So You could ask your attorney to get prevailing wage from the DOL web site for the year you have applied and also get it from a third party company and send it to them and also check the Job Code for which they were searching for the prevailing wage they might have been looking at wrong job code.The Job code they were looking for is on the letter you got from them.

Hi Sumathireddy, Thank you for your post. I will check the info as you mentioned above. Did you get any reply back from BEC after filing your response?

Any one recieved letter "Intent to Deny" for client location

Trust me waiting for long for Dallas Backlog Center mail, and when I got finally today recieved that Your application "Intend to Deny"; Reson given that Application indicates that the alien will work at "Unanticipated client sites throughout the United States"

Federal regulation define that "Employment" is permanent, full-time work..and blah blah asking all sorts of documents......to prove that you are a full time employee

Anyone got this kind of letter from Dallas Backlog center?; Anyone did here then please guys provide me details or you suggestions....will much appreciated.....

Many Thanks
RajwaitingonlCA
PD: Dec'2003

45 Day letter received

My friends

Yesterday, my employer informed me that they received the 45 day letter for me from Dallas BEC.

Please update the tracker.

Thanks