Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I absolutely agree with you, it is just a bill, it is not become a law yet. We have to wait and see for a while. You know how much pain we are going through, I am just hoping for good which could relief us for a moment.

First1 said:
Friend jewelhaque,

Hold on. What Senate has passed is just a bill - it has not become a law yet. Once the reconciliation process with house of representatives's version of immigration bill (which has virtually nothing regarding legal immigration, or H1 quota) starts, there is a risk that many of the Senate provisions in CIR (S-2611) may get significantly modified or simply removed. Remember, house versions' main goals are only border security and stopping illegal immigration. I hope the provisions you mentioned see light of the day.

NoClue-LaborGC said:
Over the last few months I sent a number of emails to DBEC (h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us) requesting a screen shot and have not recieved any response.

Is this the right email address? Those of you who got a response how long did they take to respond? Will the respons only if the employer or attorney send them an email?

--------------------------------
MI/non-rir/Oct 2001
No 45-Day Letter

Yes, you might want to ask your lawyer or employer to request a screen shot for you. I have my lawyer requested a screen shot for me a couple months ago, we received the feedback at the same day as we submitted request. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, My employer did not move anywhere. Today I asked my lawyer to request case status from DBEC.. let's see what they say..

NEverGreen said:
I would definetely think that your HR/attorney should call BEC or send them a letter to have the Existence Check issue sorted out.
Did your company move from its location at the time of filing your app?

IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED A SIMILAR SITUATION, CAN WE PLEASE THROW MORE LIGHT ON THIS.

I want to re-post my question here, maybe you guys can help me better

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am wondering if any one could suggest me how to get case status on my LC with the Dallas BEC. My employer/Lawyer only got 1 letter from AZ Dept. of Economic Security saying that the petition for LC was forwarded to DBEC on Feb 25, 2005. No 45 day letter yet. PD for the LC is 12/17/2004. I have a AZ case #.

Can I/my employer/lawyer request status on the LC? This is an EB-3 case. Please help/suggest

45 Day Letter

Guys can Employer also can reply to 45 days letter or only attorney has to reply.I urgently need that information.Please advise gurus.

Lc

Folks,

My PD is : 03/08/04
45 day letter : 05/17/06 [ Replied back the next day ]
State : CA
BEC : Dallas

Thanks

Yes employer can reply too but attorney is preferred.

Gopinath Babu said:
Guys can Employer also can reply to 45 days letter or only attorney has to reply.I urgently need that information.Please advise gurus.

Jewelhaque and Panpangc thanks for this info - I guess I should stop wasting my time trying to contact them.

panpangc said:
Yes, you might want to ask your lawyer or employer to request a screen shot for you. I have my lawyer requested a screen shot for me a couple months ago, we received the feedback at the same day as we submitted request. Good luck!

Can the status check only be done with the BEC if you close to your 6 yr in H1B? I have a priority date of 12/17/2004 and have not heard anything since. No 45 day letter. How can I make sure that they have not lost and/or closed the case?

panpangc said:

Re ~

avididy said:
Can the status check only be done with the BEC if you close to your 6 yr in H1B? I have a priority date of 12/17/2004 and have not heard anything since. No 45 day letter. How can I make sure that they have not lost and/or closed the case?

In logic, we may check our status anytime, not necessarily close to the 6th yr H1B. However, the email that my lawyer send the screen shot request is H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US. I am not sure if there is another email address for us to check the case status. I would think that DBEC might take it more seriously for the cases that reached 6yr and need the screen shot for the 7th yr H1B extension. This is just my personal opinion.

DBEC is sending more and more 45 day letter lately. I’ve seen a lot of people received their 45 day letter with priority date range in 01/2004-09/2004. I have received mine this month, my priority date is 06/2004. They are few posts on this website who received the 45 day letter and their priority date is after 09/04, some of them even got luck approved. I am thinking that is really depend on which state you are in. Hopefully you will get your 45 days letter soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for 45 Day Letter

Hi All,

My Husband has filled his GC on 06/2004 in Eb2 category ,it is texas Bacl log center and we havn't herad anything from lawyer yet.

Thanks
Lavanya

Waiting for 45 Day letter since nearly 5 years

calabor said:
it means u might soon get 45-letter...since they entered your case details

I beg to differ. My first and last screenshot from January 2006 (I had to pursuade my lawyer to send email to DBEC, which he did, and instantly got response for once) showed the Data source as REGION, ALL EXCEPT the columns -> Processing Type, Occupation Title, Occupation Code, Prevailing Wage and Data Entry Assigned to WERE FILLED, and the case status showed as 'DATA REVIEW'. After that despite couple of email from My attorney, the DBEC has not responded with any screenshot. My case# is D05132-09xxx with priority date as 7/31/2001 (EB2/RIR/CA). Initially filed as Non-RIR and later amended to RIR with the new rule for EB2 Category in 2004.

Most of the cases around the number D05132-xxxxx have either received their 45-day letters or have been approved. We are the unfortunate few, I suppose.. Anyone with the case# starting with D05132 still waiting for 45-day letter?

We are in same league.

lviswa said:
I beg to differ. My first and last screenshot from January 2006 (I had to pursuade my lawyer to send email to DBEC, which he did, and instantly got response for once) showed the Data source as REGION, ALL EXCEPT the columns -> Processing Type, Occupation Title, Occupation Code, Prevailing Wage and Data Entry Assigned to WERE FILLED, and the case status showed as 'DATA REVIEW'. After that despite couple of email from My attorney, the DBEC has not responded with any screenshot. My case# is D05132-09xxx with priority date as 7/31/2001 (EB2/RIR/CA). Initially filed as Non-RIR and later amended to RIR with the new rule for EB2 Category in 2004.

Most of the cases around the number D05132-xxxxx have either received their 45-day letters or have been approved. We are the unfortunate few, I suppose.. Anyone with the case# starting with D05132 still waiting for 45-day letter?

My case number is D-05111-xxxxx 45 day letter Oct 2005
PD May 2004
I am not yet approved.when i asked for screen shot in Sep 2005 i got the same message .data review. after that my lawyer mentioned he got the 45 day letter and answered it.dont worry u will get 45 day letter soon. going by the trend u will also get approved soon after answering .Best of luck.

Hi PANPANC, could you please enter your details, like from which State your LC was submitted, that would be appreciated. My PD is 06/2004 but I did not receive 45 days letter yet.

panpangc said:
In logic, we may check our status anytime, not necessarily close to the 6th yr H1B. However, the email that my lawyer send the screen shot request is H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US. I am not sure if there is another email address for us to check the case status. I would think that DBEC might take it more seriously for the cases that reached 6yr and need the screen shot for the 7th yr H1B extension. This is just my personal opinion.

DBEC is sending more and more 45 day letter lately. I’ve seen a lot of people received their 45 day letter with priority date range in 01/2004-09/2004. I have received mine this month, my priority date is 06/2004. They are few posts on this website who received the 45 day letter and their priority date is after 09/04, some of them even got luck approved. I am thinking that is really depend on which state you are in. Hopefully you will get your 45 days letter soon.

Received 45 Day Letter

Friends,

I have been intimated by my HR that my 45 day letter was received on May 19. I am not sure whether a response has been sent or not. I will update the forum after I get more details.

Gopal

45 Day Leeter

potlavs said:
Hi All,

My Husband has filled his GC on 06/2004 in Eb2 category ,it is texas Bacl log center and we havn't herad anything from lawyer yet.

Thanks
Lavanya

Hi All,

we have received our 45 day letter today 06/01/2006, Will update once our lawyer sends it out

PD 07/01/2004
45 Day Letter 06/01/2006
LC - still waiting

My data is posted in page 787

jewelhaque said:
Hi PANPANC, could you please enter your details, like from which State your LC was submitted, that would be appreciated. My PD is 06/2004 but I did not receive 45 days letter yet.
Hi, jewelhaque,

My case detailed info is posted in page 787. I filed in EB2, MI state, PD is June, 2004. Received and retured 45 letter on May 22th, 2006. Now is waiting for LC.

When would I get my LC?

Any thoughts ..........?
panpangc said:
Hi, jewelhaque,

My case detailed info is posted in page 787. I filed in EB2, MI state, PD is June, 2004. Received and retured 45 letter on May 22th, 2006. Now is waiting for LC.