Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Could I throw out my passport and become illegal? I have been U.S almost 10 year.
I haven't seen any light from deep hole of labor certification. Legal means bad lcuk?

I haven't gotten my 45 days notice yet

Guys, please don't start jumping out of joy yet. The bill that has passed must be reconciled with ultra-conservative house' version. Its quite possible that many of the provisions from Senate version may get modified significantly, or removed altogether. So a word of caution - do not pin all your hopes to it _yet_, there is rough ride ahead.
At the same time, I applaud efforts of IV and other individuals/institutions for passage of Senate bill.

To all silent readers of this forum:

Kindly contribute your LC case information to our "BEC Priority Date Tracker" sticky thread. We will be able to get more meaningful statistics and reports if all of us sincerely contribute data to the tracker spreadsheet.

Thanks a ton! :)

dg0673 said:
My RIR LC has been approved. The PD is January 2005 and we had received the 45 DL about a month ago. The LC was approved Mid-may 2006.

Kind of moot point for me though because I obtained a PERM LC as well and my I-140 has been approved, now just waiting for AOS to come through.

More details about the RIR LC:

Non-IT position
EB2
WA State
Non-retrogressed country (for AOS/CP)

I don't get it, how come a Jan, 2005 LC got approved when there are scores of earlier cases waiting? :) I guess no one will know the answer for the confusion taking place. Good luck for your green card and thanks for sharing the information in this forum.

same here

concorde said:
I don't get it, how come a Jan, 2005 LC got approved when there are scores of earlier cases waiting? :) I guess no one will know the answer for the confusion taking place. Good luck for your green card and thanks for sharing the information in this forum.

Even my labor is not approved.
PD May 2004 EB2 RIR (rest of the world)
RD 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case no D-05111-xxxxx
Approval hope before retirement
Also wanted to know my dates are current can i file for EAD/AP/140/485 after labor is approved.Any inputs.

45 Dl

I browse this forum for two month, it gave me peace when knowing so many folks waiting for LC as me. I am in a small company so I only hope my case can be approved and my company stay alive. May God bless us.

Here is my info

PD: April 2004
Type: CA, RIR, EB2
Nothing happened except recieve the CA EDD ACK for RIR in April 2004.
45DL: May 15, 2006 Replied May 20, 2006
Case: D-05195-xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
for NEverGreen

HI, My PD Feb 2004 and got and replied 45DL in March 2005. My labor is not approved till now. When I requested for screenshot for my 7th year screenshot in Aug 2005 , I fould "existance check is FAILED" in my case. Do you think my case is not approved because of this failed existence. Some people who approved later than me from my compnay got approved already . Do I need to ask my lawyer to send a mail/talk to DBEC..

appriciate you advice..

NEverGreen said:
Hi Everyone,
Further to this, I had my attorney send out another letter yesterday, and the company HR is sending a letter to DBEC today.

Is there anything else I can do to rectify the situation?

Can anyone please tell me the possible implications of the ExistenceCheck = Failed.

Need your help on this.

nEvergreen
EB2/Min 08/2004
No 45 day letter
case D-05206-xxxxx

Received 45 DL

Just got to know my lawyer received 45 DL last week. But, it means nothing even get LC approved for an EB3.

Hi all,

Here are my details. Please update the spreadhseet.

State:Arkansas
Category :EB3
Type : Non-RIR
PD : Sep 2003
45 DL Rcvd : 19th May 2006 (Dated:15th May 2006)
45 DL replied : 22nd May 2006.
Case # : D-05180-XXXXX

mvinays said:
To all silent readers of this forum:

Kindly contribute your LC case information to our "BEC Priority Date Tracker" sticky thread. We will be able to get more meaningful statistics and reports if all of us sincerely contribute data to the tracker spreadsheet.

Thanks a ton! :)

Labor Certified!!!

I received a Mail from my Employer that my Labor has been Certified

Details:

PD : Dec 15, 2004
ETA Case No: D-05200-35XXX
State : IL
Type :RIR
45 Day Letter : April 11, 2006
Replied : April 24 , 2006
Labor Certified: May 18 , 2006
Letter received to Employer : May 30, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
kakakiki said:
Just got to know my lawyer received 45 DL last week. But, it means nothing even get LC approved for an EB3.

I am glad to see there is another MI case received 45 letter. Don't loose hope, we will get there...

LCA2004FEB said:
HI, My PD Feb 2004 and got and replied 45DL in March 2005. My labor is not approved till now. When I requested for screenshot for my 7th year screenshot in Aug 2005 , I fould "existance check is FAILED" in my case. Do you think my case is not approved because of this failed existence. Some people who approved later than me from my compnay got approved already . Do I need to ask my lawyer to send a mail/talk to DBEC..

appriciate you advice..

I would definetely think that your HR/attorney should call BEC or send them a letter to have the Existence Check issue sorted out.
Did your company move from its location at the time of filing your app?

IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED A SIMILAR SITUATION, CAN WE PLEASE THROW MORE LIGHT ON THIS.

Screen Shot

Over the last few months I sent a number of emails to DBEC (h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us) requesting a screen shot and have not recieved any response.

Is this the right email address? Those of you who got a response how long did they take to respond? Will the respons only if the employer or attorney send them an email?

--------------------------------
MI/non-rir/Oct 2001
No 45-Day Letter

There is a posibility to have a good news for us that once CIR (S-2611) is finally passed we could apply 485 after 6 months of LC approved.

kakakiki said:

BEC reponds only to employer or attorney.
NoClue-LaborGC said:
Over the last few months I sent a number of emails to DBEC (h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us) requesting a screen shot and have not recieved any response.

Is this the right email address? Those of you who got a response how long did they take to respond? Will the respons only if the employer or attorney send them an email?

--------------------------------
MI/non-rir/Oct 2001
No 45-Day Letter

jewelhaque said:
There is a posibility to have a good news for us that once CIR (S-2611) is finally passed we could apply 485 after 6 months of LC approved.

Wow...That will be wonderfull. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Now that more than 10 Million illegals will be in line (hopefully behind us all), somethings have to change....and a GREAT BIG "PUSH" must be coming so that we all get cleared in one swipe....

There will be another good news for us which are under H1-B/H4 visa, there is a section in CIR - revalidation visa, we would not need to go out of USA to get visa stamped if they approve this.

ucicgc said:
Wow...That will be wonderfull. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Now that more than 10 Million illegals will be in line (hopefully behind us all), somethings have to change....and a GREAT BIG "PUSH" must be coming so that we all get cleared in one swipe....

Friend jewelhaque,

Hold on. What Senate has passed is just a bill - it has not become a law yet. Once the reconciliation process with house of representatives's version of immigration bill (which has virtually nothing regarding legal immigration, or H1 quota) starts, there is a risk that many of the Senate provisions in CIR (S-2611) may get significantly modified or simply removed. Remember, house versions' main goals are only border security and stopping illegal immigration. I hope the provisions you mentioned see light of the day.

S2611

The provisions in S2611 seem really important to all the 1000's of H1bs out there. We can only hope that at least some of the important provisions dont get diluted, and/or removed.. One would hope that legal immigrants who contribute billions of doallrs worth towards the American economy would be treated a little better.. IMHO if there were a small group of people who were as important as what most H1's are, to keeping the country competitive in the world economy, the US should grant permanent residency automatically after 6 years.. No need for paperwork etc.. Anyways, this is just wishful thinking..

Also, does anyone know for how long have the dates for India been stuck on Jan 2003. It seems like a while, already..