Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Same Situation here...

State(KS) cleared in Dec'03 and sent to Regional in Jan'04. 45DL replied in Apr'05.
LCA2004FEB said:
Mine also D-05011-xxxx. from KS . State Cleared in Feb'04 and went to Chicago then Dallas.(45DL replied on Mar.05) .. Still pending. :(

Case No started with T-XXX

Is there anybody's case number started with T-XXX got approved?

All I see are started with D-xxxx got approved even the PD are same.

Anybody can explain why the case is started with T-xxx instead of D-xxx, any difference?

Thank you for your help.

My PD is 2003 Aug and non-RIR and I have not yet received my 45 Day letter? Any idea when I might be getting it.. Thx guys.

climberus said:
Is there anybody's case number started with T-XXX got approved?

All I see are started with D-xxxx got approved even the PD are same.

Anybody can explain why the case is started with T-xxx instead of D-xxx, any difference?

Thank you for your help.

I think T means partial data entry... D -- means full data entry into the system

Case status

Need someone's idea....

Based on the case status I requested last july, processing type is RIR and case source is State and Data Review... But my employer has requested another status just today and we receive details but case status and case source were now now blank but still data review.... but those fields like rate of pay, business activity, visa type and nationality now hase values unlike the previous request last july were all empty... one thing more... I have'nt receive any 45DL yet... does this mean they made some updates on my case?

Any idea please or need somebody's input for any one who encounters this!

Thanks

chloekyle said:
Need someone's idea....

Based on the case status I requested last july, processing type is RIR and case source is State and Data Review... But my employer has requested another status just today and we receive details but case status and case source were now now blank but still data review.... but those fields like rate of pay, business activity, visa type and nationality now hase values unlike the previous request last july were all empty... one thing more... I have'nt receive any 45DL yet... does this mean they made some updates on my case?

Thanks
it means u might soon get 45-letter...since they entered your case details

Just to give you guys, an update on my case status
CA/EB2/RIR
PD:Aug 2004
Dallas BEC
45 days letter recieved: may 17 ,2006

Labor Approved

Finally Received My Approval Letter.
Thanks To Everyone On This Forum. U Guys Are The Best. I Got A Lot Of Support And Information From This Forum.

My Pd Is November,8,2002
45 Days Letter Received AND SENT IN Feb 2005
Rir, From Tx

Notice of Case Closure

Hi,

My LC was filed in June 2004 and was in DBEC. I received a letter from DBEC saying my case is closed because of no response from Employer for an RFE sent on March 29. My employer hasnt received any mail from DBEC.

Can my case be reopened?
Apparently this is happenning these days. Has any body got some info on this?

What should be the next step? My 6 years will be up in Nov2006. I already filed for extn in April.

Kindly advice.

thanks
pva1972 :confused:

dude1108 said:
Thanks To Everyone On This Forum. U Guys Are The Best. I Got A Lot Of Support And Information From This Forum.

My Pd Is November,8,2002
Rir, From Tx

Conratulations !!!
This will keep my hope alive.
Good luck for your further steps!

dude1108 said:

My Pd Is November,8,2002
Rir, From Tx
Congratulations

Last edited by a moderator:
chloekyle said:
Need someone's idea....

Thanks

Did you request status for H1 extension purpose? My attorney wont send email for status as I am not close to my H1 extension. I sent an email to Phily requesting screenshot, but never got a response. I can have my employer request status.

Additional info

I just wanted some clarification.My labor with May 2004 PD is in DBEC still not approved so thinking of filing in PERM.Can this be done.Do i need to withdraw my DBEC case and then file PERM or can be done without it.Any inputs.

PD May 2004
RD 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case number D-05111-xxxxx
NOT APPROVED.

Case Status - Screen Shot

My lawyer sent email to DBEC (its more of a Backlog CREATION center-DBCC) for 7th yr H1B extension. Here is the information from the screen shot

Case #: D-05011-16188
Processing Type: Blank
Case Source: Blank
Case Received Date: 01/11/2005
Case Status: Data Review

Chocolate said:
I just wanted some clarification.My labor with May 2004 PD is in DBEC still not approved so thinking of filing in PERM.Can this be done.Do i need to withdraw my DBEC case and then file PERM or can be done without it.Any inputs.

PD May 2004
RD 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case number D-05111-xxxxx
NOT APPROVED.
i think u should file perm without withdrawing ur DBEC case.sometimes what happens when u convert ur old case into perm....and by anychance,it gets rejected,then u will lose ur old PD.so if u file new labor under perm,and ur both cases get approvals...u can use ur old case with old PD for filing I140.
THESE ARE MY VIEWS and my thinking.

Additional info

gc_craving said:
i think u should file perm without withdrawing ur DBEC case.sometimes what happens when u convert ur old case into perm....and by anychance,it gets rejected,then u will lose ur old PD.so if u file new labor under perm,and ur both cases get approvals...u can use ur old case with old PD for filing I140.
THESE ARE MY VIEWS and my thinking.

Thanks for your input.The thing is the dates for me is current and I am of of EB2 RIR category so i was thinking by filing PERM and getting labor approved soon will i be able to get my EAD/AP soon as i am in 7th year extension.After getting EAD/AP .I was wondering whether i can avoid a 8th year extension?
Any inputs.Thanks in advance.

am100 said:
Did you request status for H1 extension purpose? My attorney wont send email for status as I am not close to my H1 extension. I sent an email to Phily requesting screenshot, but never got a response. I can have my employer request status.

No, actually I just renewed my another 3 years... I personally ask for the status last july but the second time they are not replying anymore so I requested my company to do the request for me... and they replied only in a matter of hours...

How to get status from Phili

Guys..I know this may seem dumb, and that this question has been answered numerous times before...

Could you please give me the Phili email id where I can get my case status from.

Thanks.