Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

havent seen many

antonioa77 said:
hi,

so no approvals this week coming from DBEC?
antonia, my attorney also replied to 45dl around the same time.. so have to see how things proceed from here..

Labor Approved

Hi All,

My attorney informed me today that my Labor was approved on April 25 06.
My details are:
ETA Case# D-05216-7XXXX
PD:11/3/2004/EB-3/CA
Never Made to Region
Don't know about 45 Days Letter.

Attornesent scanned copy of certified Labor by. eamil. Looks real and genuine. :D

skt1965 said:
Hi All,

My attorney informed me today that my Labor was approved on April 25 06.
My details are:
ETA Case# D-05216-7XXXX
PD:11/3/2004/EB-3/CA
Never Made to Region
Don't know about 45 Days Letter.

Attornesent scanned copy of certified Labor by. eamil. Looks real and genuine. :D

congrats, can u ask him when did he replied to the 45 days letter if there was any? and when he got the approval letter? is it today or when?

Received 45 Letter - MI case

Just got the info from my company that they received 45 day letter from Dallas Back Log Elimination Center. Thanks god! Hopefully I can get my labor approval this year so that I can file the I-485 and go back to my home country for a visit. It's been 7 years...

DBEC Case # : D-05195-XXXXX
Priority Date : June 2004
SWA : Michigan
Category : EB2/RIR
45 Day Letter Received: May 22, 2006
45 Day Letter Replied: May 22, 2006
Approval Date : Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
finaly approved

I'm very glad to inform you that i just checked my mail and i got a letter from DBEC saying that my LC was finally certified. finaly out of this bloody pain.

hang on there. my case, with many others, show that DBEC is certifying cases for which they sent letter in the last 2 months quickly after getting the reply. u r next.

Good news

antonioa77 said:
I'm very glad to inform you that i just checked my mail and i got a letter from DBEC saying that my LC was finally certified. finaly out of this bloody pain.

hang on there. my case, with many others, show that DBEC is certifying cases for which they sent letter in the last 2 months quickly after getting the reply. u r next.

Congrats!, good for you antonioa.. I went to check my mail soon after I saw your post though.. No such good news from my side though.. Wonder whats going on..?. My 45dl reply is very close to yours...

Grr..

peace4u said:
Congrats!, good for you antonioa.. I went to check my mail soon after I saw your post though.. No such good news from my side though.. Wonder whats going on..?. My 45dl reply is very close to yours...
I probably should stop using smileys in my posts!.. I intended to put it at the end of the post.. but somehow it ended in the subject.. I truly meant this was good news Antonioa :)

case starting with D-05011-xxxxx

Of late I haven't seen any approved labor with case starting with D-05011-xxxxx. Had any one got labor with these numbers?

Also can some one preditct when can I get my labor approval with processing date 08/03/2004. EB3 - RIR. cleared from kansas and went to Chicago and there on to black hole DBEC.

Any TX Approval??

antonioa77 said:

Congratulations Antonioa77. I am glad for you. I am wondering if anyone who filed from TX and replied to 45DL in April 06 has had their LC approved. My attorney replied on 04/18/06 and have not heard back from DBEC yet.

Too much BS going on

How long people can wait.....there should some way..someone should help us out..my attorney also NOT helping..no one even try to look into that and contact DBEC atleast to get some info about our case.

CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD DEC'01'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16th'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Case Status:RIR Attorney requested/recieved from Dallas on Dec'3rd...
Case Source:STATE per screen shot from philly on AUG'2005, DEC'2005 (attorney recieved screen shot)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any 2002 PDs still around?

Any 2002 PDs still around?

Tracker trend proves that FIFO processing does not exist.

1)
The initial application date (PD) for my ETA750 was 25th November 2002.

2)
My case was entered (received) into the Dallas BEC system 15th November 2004.

3)
DBEC sent out a “45 day letter” in February 2005, which we replied to immediately, (DBEC confirmed they received our reply on 23rd February 2005).

By all three analyses it is clear that my case is one of the older cases at the Dallas office. If FIFO were being used the case would have been approved a long time ago.

Especially, as the petition was already approved at the State level in 2003, and had been sent to regional. My wage was 17% higher than the prevailing.

So anybody else in similar circumstances? if so what options are you considering?

approval pattern

All,

I feel those cases entered recently are getting approvals soon. Those cases, which got entered ( 45 days letter sent/responded) long back and unfortunately could not got approved earlier ( Jan/Feb) are still waiting and may have to wait still longer.

Sometime back, I heard that, DBEC diverted staff to finish entering data and I guess, some cases, which already entered, went into cold storage ( like me :( ) at that time before got approval. And I guess, now while entering data, they are processing and once responded to 45 days letter, they are approving, if everything looks fine.

If my assumption is correct, then the cases which got entered long back and not yet approved have to wait more time, till all the cases are entered( and approved, in some cases, though entered later date)

I am guessing the above theory from the approval pattern.

It's all luck factor !

peace4u said:
I probably should stop using smileys in my posts!.. I intended to put it at the end of the post.. but somehow it ended in the subject.. I truly meant this was good news Antonioa :)

thks guys for ur warm wishes. hope that ur turn will come very soon.

Still waiting

Hey Antonioa77 - Congrats...good to see DBEC approving cases. This gives us hope.

Justlc - my case# is D-05013-...close to you. But am still in line.

Mine also D-05011-xxxx. from KS . State Cleared in Feb'04 and went to Chicago then Dallas.(45DL replied on Mar.05) .. Still pending. :(

justlc said:
Of late I haven't seen any approved labor with case starting with D-05011-xxxxx. Had any one got labor with these numbers?

Also can some one preditct when can I get my labor approval with processing date 08/03/2004. EB3 - RIR. cleared from kansas and went to Chicago and there on to black hole DBEC.

LCA2004FEB,

See my signature, we both are in simillar situation. In my case too, 45DL responded in APR-05 and the latest screenshot changed to DATAREVIEW and BLANKS.. My case too, state approved before transferred to DBEC. There are also some others in the forum like us. I don't know, why our cases are left so :(

LCA2004FEB said:
Mine also D-05011-xxxx. from KS . State Cleared in Feb'04 and went to Chicago then Dallas.(45DL replied on Mar.05) .. Still pending. :(

LC approved! :)

antonioa77 said:
thks guys for ur warm wishes. hope that ur turn will come very soon.
It must be your good wishes and those of a lot of other good folks on this board.. my lC got certified as well.
details:

Date of acceptance processing: Dec 2, 2004
Date of determination: May 17,2006

Thanks to all, and I will stick around at least for a while to answer any questions

peace4u said:
It must be your good wishes and those of a lot of other good folks on this board.. my lC got certified as well.
details:

Date of acceptance processing: Dec 2, 2004
Date of determination: May 17,2006

Thanks to all, and I will stick around at least for a while to answer any questions

congrats, so glad that many people r out now of this tunnel finaly.