Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Waitingon45 said:
Hi all,
I have been following this thread for a while and lately I saw a lot of people receiving their 45 day letter, which seem to arrive on a fifo base now, but still nothing in my case , so I am wondering if there is something wrong with it.

My question is are there any people from CA with a PD of 02/2004 or before who have not received their 45 days letter yet?

Here is my info,

ETA Case Number: D-05195-XXXXX
State : CA
Processing Type : RIR/EB2
Priority Date : 02/04/2004
Case Source : State
No 45-Day Letter yet.
Yes, my pd is dec 2003/CA. but no 45 days letter yet.

I thought they are going to eliminate Backlog by 09/31/2007,but was not aware of that they are sending 45 day latter by end of June , is there any official word on that ?,Can you please confirm ..

cacanuk said:
Should be within 45 days - although my prediction is really not that insiteful. DOL said they would get them all out by June 30.

Hopefully, if your case is "clean" - approval should follow with 30 - 45 days after like mine did....... but there are no guarantees.

Oh Boy!, My labor is finally certified. I received the letter from DBEC today. It was approved on May 9th, 2006.

Please read my signature. 45 day letter was replied on April 14th, 2006. DBEC certified my labor almost within a MONTH after they received the response for 45 day letter. Looks like they are very serious about reducing the backlog.

I am sure lots of approvals are on its way.

Congratulations !!!

I think your prediction is correct. Looks like BEC is picking up their speed.

setram said:
Oh Boy!, My labor is finally certified. I received the letter from DBEC today. It was approved on May 9th, 2006.

Please read my signature. 45 day letter was replied on April 14th, 2006. DBEC certified my labor almost within a MONTH after they received the response for 45 day letter. Looks like they are very serious about reducing the backlog.

I am sure lots of approvals are on its way.

Pipeline can you provide your Case number ? mine starts with Case #: D-05206-xxxxx and my lawyer replied to the 45 day letter on 4/18 as well. So wanted to see if we fell into the same category.

Was it 4/18/2005 or 2006 ??

pipeline said:
Colorado, PD Sept 03, 45 day letter received and answered 4/18/06.
Certified 5/5/06, received today 5/15/06

Date of Acceptance for Processing at DOL: September 14, 2004
Filing Location: State of Ohio, Department of Labor
ETA Case Number: D-05098-57522
45 Day Letter responded to: April 26, 2005
Labor certificate approves: March 31/2006

Not sure about resumes

h1bpro said:
HI Cacanuk,

Could you please provide a few details of your case,

While filing your case for Labor Certification did your attorney sent the resumes collected during the Advertisemnts.

Thanks in Advance,

Sorry - do not know for sure - but I do remember (it has been a looooong time) that they were to be kept and delivered upton request. If all 300,000 labor certs in process included literally 12" of resumes, the files would be HUGE -- and I mean HUGE. I do not think that this is practical - but again - not sure.

Labor approved

Attorney received the 45 day letter from Dallas BEC Apr 11 and responded Apr 25th. My labor was certified May 8th and I got the call from Attorney on May 15th that my labor was certfied.

I also received a letter from the Dallas BEC May 16th that my labor was certified and it mentioned that Form 750 part A and B were enclosed but I didnt find any enclosure. Is that normal or would my attorney have it ?

Thanks all

Case type: RIR/EB3
PD: Aug 2004
45 day letter recd/resp : 04/11/06 / 04/25/06
Labor approved: 05/08/2006

caboodle said:
Attorney received the 45 day letter from Dallas BEC Apr 11 and responded Apr 25th. My labor was certified May 8th and I got the call from Attorney on May 15th that my labor was certfied.

I also received a letter from the Dallas BEC May 16th that my labor was certified and it mentioned that Form 750 part A and B were enclosed but I didnt find any enclosure. Is that normal or would my attorney have it ?

Thanks all

congrats,

can u share the first fe digits of ur case number (D5????-)?

case number

caboodle said:

Thanks all

Congrats on your approval .can you post the Case number

PD May 2004
RD 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case number D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-?

How to find Case Status

Thanks for link, Do you know how to find Case Status from DOL (Dallas Backlog Center ) , I am sending mail since 1 year and no repaly from ther side ......

Case # D- 05199-XXXX
SWA: Chicago
Category : EB2-RIR
SWA Receipt Date : 10/01/2004
Date Received at Regional Office:N/A
45 Day latter : never received

jewelhaque said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry I dont have it with me now. I will promptly post it once I loggin from home.

Good luck to all who are waiting.Just hang in there and you will definitely get it soon.

Caboodle: You have said "I also received a letter from the Dallas BEC May 16th", do they respond with a letter to the candidate as well informing the Labour Approval. I did change my apt since the time i applied my Labour, so i believe they might have my old address in the application. Do i have to update my address with DBEC, to get the approval letter.

Gch1b7

This question has been answered many times in this/other forums. Why dont browse/search previous posts on this/other forums? Anyway quick way is - click on my user name on top of the message -> Click on "Find all posts by First1" You will find information you want in one of the posts.

Hope this helps.

GCH1B7 said:
Thanks for link, Do you know how to find Case Status from DOL (Dallas Backlog Center ) , I am sending mail since 1 year and no repaly from ther side ......

Case # D- 05199-XXXX

caboodle said:

Can you tell us which state your case was filed from?

Thank you, I was going through the forum and its look like and I was informed by members that 45 day latter will be coming for all in June 06 end ,now saying that any ball park date for Labor approval like my case ….

Case # D- 05199-XXXX