Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I am just sharing my thoughts, I don't think any thing to worry about. As I mentioned before and also SFMARS that it looks like DBEC has changed their strategy. They are concentrating more on generating and sending 45 days letter instead of approving. And another thing, it looks like being Regional case does not have any advantage any more. They are I mean DBEC now treating SWA RIR and Regional RIR same. If you look at the trend, you will see number of approvals are less.

There is a chance to get clear your LC soon, again this is just my thought.

Hope it helps.

HuhGC said:
One more thing to add:

Processing type changed from RIR to BLANK..

Can someone throw some light on this.

Filed in : IL
ETA Case Number: D-05096-XXXXX
Priority Date: APR-04
ReceiveDate (regional): DEC-04
Processing Type: BLANK ( changed from RIR )
Case Received Date(DBEC): 04/06/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: DataReview ( changed from RIR )

Murthy DOL update - www.murthy.com

DOL Backlog Processing Centers - April 2006 Update

The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) has addressed some questions regarding ongoing case processing at the Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs) that will likely interest many of our MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers. Numerous reduction-in-recruitment or regular labor certification cases have been pending for years, and are now at the BPCs, leaving individuals anxious for any update on their cases.

45-Day Letters / Data Entry by June 2006

The DOL has projected a deadline of June 2006 for completion of data entry on all cases at the BPCs. Hopefully, this is a realistic deadline and they will be able to move forward and focus on case adjudications thereafter.

Additional Resources to Eliminate Backlog by Sep 2007

The DOL reports that they are "scaling up" resources dedicated to the elimination of backlog cases. Their stated deadline for eliminating the backlog is September 30, 2007. Based on what we at the Murthy Law Firm are experiencing, they are going to have to really increase their efforts, particularly in Pennsylvania, to meet this goal. They note that the work at the BPCs cannot be compared to the PERM case processing, since backlog cases receive full review, whereas the PERM cases are based upon attestations and primarily are technology-driven.

Thanks Jewelhaque. But I heard that DataReview status will be seen, during the 45 days letter receive/respond time. How come my status is now data review, since it's almost a year since 45 days letter responded. Also CaseSource became BLANK, CaseType became BLANK from RIR and previously, there used to be a name for assignedTo column, but now that is also blank.

:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

jewelhaque said:
I am just sharing my thoughts, I don't think any thing to worry about. As I mentioned before and also SFMARS that it looks like DBEC has changed their strategy. They are concentrating more on generating and sending 45 days letter instead of approving. And another thing, it looks like being Regional case does not have any advantage any more. They are I mean DBEC now treating SWA RIR and Regional RIR same. If you look at the trend, you will see number of approvals are less.

There is a chance to get clear your LC soon, again this is just my thought.

Hope it helps.

It appeared that BEC is not consistent in entering/updating data, so I think you should not worry about what they are changing. I forgot to ask you one thing, did you receive your screenshot recently, if yes then it looks like they started working on your case. Hope you will get your case approved soon.

HuhGC said:
Thanks Jewelhaque. But I heard that DataReview status will be seen, during the 45 days letter receive/respond time. How come my status is now data review, since it's almost a year since 45 days letter responded. Also CaseSource became BLANK, CaseType became BLANK from RIR and previously, there used to be a name for assignedTo column, but now that is also blank.

:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

UG. said:
Congratulation. It seems DBEC is working on outstanding 2003 cases. I hope to hear from them soon. :)

Approved. PD 9/16/2003. TX

U.G, I hope you will receive it in another 10 days. Approval date on letter - April 21, 2006. Letter recceived by my Lawyer on May 4, 2006.

Yes . I got it yesterday, through my company HR and hope your words come true..

jewelhaque said:
It appeared that BEC is not consistent in entering/updating data, so I think you should not worry about what they are changing. I forgot to ask you one thing, did you receive your screenshot recently, if yes then it looks like they started working on your case. Hope you will get your case approved soon.

Filed in : IL
ETA Case Number: D-05096-XXXXX
Priority Date: APR-04
ReceiveDate (regional): DEC-04
CaseSource: BLANK (Changed)
Processing Type: BLANK ( changed from RIR )
Case Received Date(DBEC): 04/06/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: DataReview ( changed from RIR )
AssignedTo:(This column does exist..Previously xxxxx name)

DesiGCMirage said:

U.G, I hope you will receive it in another 10 days. Approval date on letter - April 21, 2006. Letter recceived by my Lawyer on May 4, 2006.

congrats,

can u tell us when u got and replied to the 45 days letter? did ur case make it to regional?

Update D-BEC / New data from Michigan

Folks,

Here's a link to an update in my case. I just received an e-mail about 45-day letter.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...2&postcount=724

Non-IRI, Michigan, EB3
PD = April 19, 2001
45-day Letter = April 17, 2006
45-day Replied = "immediately" before May 5, 2006
BEC Case # =
LC

For the folks that have gone to I-480 and I-485 stages. What does RD, ND and LUD stand for?

Labor Cert Approved ??

I got this letter from US DOL (Dallas center)

"Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. The certified app must be attached to the I-140 petition ....."

I didn't know what ETA-750 was but googled and found out that its the Labor Cert Application.

Here are my case details:
ETA case # D-05216-XXXXX
EB2/RIR
Prority Date: Nov 2, 2004
45 Letter recieved: 3/24/06
45 responded by my lawyer firm: 4/7/06
Letter from DOL saying certified: Apr 22, 2006

My friends did not get such kind of notice form DOL. May be this is new with BEC casses. And the letter said the certified ETA 750 part A & B is enclosed. But I did not get any such enclosures. I am suprised and happy that my case
got cleared so soon after the 45-day notice. But I worried that the certified forms are missing. I am guessing that they sent this to the lawyer firm directly.

Hope this info helps.
Praveen

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting

pnadella said:
I got this letter from US DOL (Dallas center)

"Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. The certified app must be attached to the I-140 petition ....."

I didn't know what ETA-750 was but googled and found out that its the Labor Cert Application.

Here are my case details:
ETA case # D-05216-XXXXX
Prority Date: Nov 2, 2004
45 Letter recieved: 3/24/06
45 responded by my lawyer firm: 4/7/06
Letter from DOL saying certified: Apr 22, 2006

My friends did not get such kind of notice form DOL. May be this is new with BEC casses. And the letter said the certified ETA 750 part A & B is enclosed. But I did not get any such enclosures. I am suprised and happy that my case
got cleared so soon after the 45-day notice. But I worried that the certified forms are missing. I am guessing that they sent this to the lawyer firm directly.

Hope this info helps.
Praveen
Congrats Praveen. Which state did you file from and was it Eb2/Eb3/RIR?.

Someone made a pretty accurate observation that a lot of cases that ot 45DL in late march/early april are getting approved very quickly.. However, no one knows if this will be the trend for late apr, and later on.. i guess..

No Sign Of 45-Day Letter - EB2/RIR/CA/31Jul2001PD

ryogesh said:
Hello All,

My PD is 07/02/01 and i received 45-day notice during oct-20-05. Just wondering if there is a way to find how long it is going to take to clear Labor.

Are there anyone is same time frame who have received the labor recently.

Thanks
Yogi

Atleast you received the 45-day letter. I have not received that yet.

Mine is EB2/RIR/CA/PD : 31JUL2001

Did you receive 45 days letter? If not then it means BEC did not enter your data fully yet.

BEC has not create any web site for public to check the status. Either your
attorney and employer has to request them for status.

kanke said:
Can some one tell me how to find present status.My Lawyer gave me a printout for my visa extension which says case is under review.what does that mean??
My priority date is December 2001.Is there any website where we can find the status ourselves.Thanks

Congrats

DesiGCMirage said:

I hope soo too :)

Labor Approved today May 8th

Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for some time now. I got my labor approval today (got an email from the lawyer).

Here are my Case details:
EB2/RIR/CA
PD: February 27, 2004
Backlog center: Dallas
Reached Backlog Center : July 14th 2005
ETA Case# D-05195-25XXX
45 days letter rcvd: April 24th 2006
45 days letter replied on: April 25th 2006
Labor Approved on: May 8th 2006

This gives you all an idea about applications for which the 45 day letter was received end of April.

GC_SAGA said:
Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for some time now. I got my labor approval today (got an email from the lawyer).

Here are my Case details:
EB2/RIR/CA
PD: February 27, 2004
Backlog center: Dallas
Reached Backlog Center : July 14th 2005
ETA Case# D-05195-25XXX
45 days letter rcvd: April 24th 2006
45 days letter replied on: April 25th 2006
Labor Approved on: May 8th 2006

This gives you all an idea about applications for which the 45 day letter was received end of April.

congrats, did ur case made it to regional level, or it was at the state level before it went ot DBEC? thanks

cacanuk,

I finally got my screen schot info from BEC.
I updated my signature and I saw your signature is close to mine.
Hopefully I should get my 45 day letter soon :)