Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi csrini1/Experts,
I got a letter from US DOL back in Jan 2004 which says the date of acceptance for processing is July 2004, and they have received application for alien employment certification in Aug 2003, and that this receipt establishes the application's placement in processing que. Is this the letter for remanding to state or does it mean the application made it to Regional?
Thanks

EB2/CA/RIR/PD Jul 2002
45 day letter received and replied Feb 2005.
D-04320-xxxxx

Mal_Shar said:
Can anyone do some analysis/comparision to find out how many California cases are approved so far as compared to cases from Texas and other states in DBEC?
It looks like they are not approving many CA cases...!!

You actually have access to this info in the BEC Priority Date tracker thread. Lokk at page 212 where I have posted the latest tracker. You will find tabs in the spreadsheet summarizing all the info :)

caeb2rir said:
Hi csrini1/Experts,
I got a letter from US DOL back in Jan 2004 which says the date of acceptance for processing is July 2004, and they have received application for alien employment certification in Aug 2003, and that this receipt establishes the application's placement in processing que. Is this the letter for remanding to state or does it mean the application made it to Regional?
Thanks

EB2/CA/RIR/PD Jul 2002
45 day letter received and replied Feb 2005.
D-04320-xxxxx

i think it made it to regional.

Guys:

Wanted to let you know of another scary scenario happening at Dallas BEC. One of my colleague's case was closed a few days ago (PD Aug 04). According to the case closure letter received by us they had send out a 45 day letter and since it was not responded to in time they closed it.

My attorney's office did not receive anything at all from DOL. My attorney researched it further with DOL and found out that for several of his cases including the closed one BEC did not have the "attorney of record" on the files even though he had sent the G-28 forms long ago to them. This means that BEC is screwing it up in another fashion now by not recording the attorney who represents.

My case was one of them (without attorney of record). Luckily it is still active and they have not generated any 45 day letter. So, make sure that your attorney finds out through whatever resource he/she has to confirm if your case is still active.

Re-opening a closed case is taking an average of 6 months time and it gets into another black hole...

This is good information. My attorney is not ready to reach out to DOL. They say that we cannot ask for any kind of status. They will request screenshot, only if needed for H1 extension. Another sad saga with FDBL.

Any ideas on how I can get any information on my case or how I can pursuade my attorneys?

Can manager request a screenshot?

RIR/PD 12-24-03/Regional Case still waiting

Same here.... still waiting ...

RIR/OH/Region/EB2/PD 12-24-03/RD 8-10-04/45dayLetter =March 05

----------------------

LC approved

I have received a mail from the lawyer today saying that my labor has been approved. Funny thing though I never heard anything about the 45-day letter from them . I guess they didn't bother to tell me about it since I was not bugging them at all thinking it will take at least a year more to get the LC approved.

This forum has been helpful and a good source of information. Hang on guys May be you are next.

State:TX
PD: Sept/2004.
Never made it to regional
EB2/RIR

gcbez said:
I have received a mail from the lawyer today saying that my labor has been approved. Funny thing though I never heard anything about the 45-day letter from them . I guess they didn't bother to tell me about it since I was not bugging them at all thinking it will take at least a year more to get the LC approved.

This forum has been helpful and a good source of information. Hang on guys May be you are next.

State:TX
PD: Sept/2004.
Never made it to regional
EB2/RIR

congrats, what the approval date of your LC? which day u learned that ur LC has been approved?

I received the mail today. So I guess the lawyer received it today/yesterday.

antonioa77 said:
congrats, what the approval date of your LC? which day u learned that ur LC has been approved?

Also Waiting

State : MO
PD: Mar. 2004
45Day letter recd: May 2005
45Day letter reply: June 2005
Case#: D05013-****

same here

ucicgc said:
State : MO
PD: Mar. 2004
45Day letter recd: May 2005
45Day letter reply: June 2005
Case#: D05013-****

Me too
EB2 RIR IL RD case
PD May 2004
45 day letter recd Oct 2005
Case number-D05111-xxxxx

Guys,

With DBEC progressing well (If we can call it progress) and PBEC picking up speed, in another 7-10 months many of you would be having your LC. You would be out of this BEC quagmire but sitting flat squat (with your LC in hand) looking at another black hole called Visa Bulletin and rubbing your hands for missing your chance to influence the movement of PDs in Visa Bulletin.

The BEC situation, albeit frustrating, will most likely improve in the future. But the visa number situation can improve only with legislative solution. By its very nature, any legislative relief needs huge momentum to materialize. And we have seen what can happen during that process (s.1932, grand standing and fiasco before easter). Even if any legislation passes anytime this year, we will start seeing the effect only in the next calender year, by which time many of you would have LCs.

In short, if you don't want to be looking at another backlog when you get your LC, support the group that's trying to alleviate that backlog NOW.

The guys at Immigration Voice (www.ImmigrationVoice.org) are doing incredible job of putting GC problems across all audiences. Support IV by joining NOW and do your bit to resolve GC mess

clarification

nviren said:
Guys,

With DBEC progressing well (If we can call it progress) and PBEC picking up speed, in another 7-10 months many of you would be having your LC. You would be out of this BEC quagmire but sitting flat squat (with your LC in hand) looking at another black hole called Visa Bulletin and rubbing your hands for missing your chance to influence the movement of PDs in Visa Bulletin.

The BEC situation, albeit frustrating, will most likely improve in the future. But the visa number situation can improve only with legislative solution. By its very nature, any legislative relief needs huge momentum to materialize. And we have seen what can happen during that process (s.1932, grand standing and fiasco before easter). Even if any legislation passes anytime this year, we will start seeing the effect only in the next calender year, by which time many of you would have LCs.

In short, if you don't want to be looking at another backlog when you get your LC, support the group that's trying to alleviate that backlog NOW.

The guys at Immigration Voice (www.ImmigrationVoice.org) are doing incredible job of putting GC problems across all audiences. Support IV by joining NOW and do your bit to resolve GC mess

The dates for me is current as i am from worldwide category. the only thing which is taking too long is labor approval.so that makes it all the more lengthy even though there are many people waiting with earlier PDs than me.

PD May 2004
RD 45 day letter Oct 2005
case number D-05111-xxxxx

how come i see many approvals with case number D-05010 -xxxxx and D-05112-xxxxx and D-05113-xxxxx but not mine
The law where after labor approval in 45 days 140 shud be filed has it come into effect?
Any inputs.

Register free with immigrationvoice.org and send the web-fax today

The folks at immigrationvoice.org are doing a great job. The least we all can do here is to register free and send the web-fax through their service (just a few clicks) to the policymakers of our respective states.

-Majeed

RIR, EAD and Next stage processing question

Hello,

I am seeing many of my friends who are just applying through PERM process already getting their LC approved in a week's time. Does this mean that their next stage processing starts immediately or does the next stage also follow the same priority date? Just wanted to know whether switching to PERM was a better option.

Also, at what point can I apply for work permit for my wife?

Thank you.

PD 11/2003
MI RIR
D-05192-XXXXX