Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

SFMARS could you please comment on my last posts.

Thanks.

sfmars said:
I do not think that minor change in title can cause a problem.

There is a difference between responsibilities and requirements.

Requirements: Factors which can used by employers to reject candidates who applied for your position. Requiered conditions for candidates to be considered. They can not be changed

Responsibilities: Your job functions. I do not see problems if you have original ones (at the moment when LC was filed) and little bit more in your future position.

The most important is salary: It can not be less than it was at the moment of LC filing and should not be less than PW.

But if your title was Software Engineer and new one became Manager of Engineering department it can cause the problem.

Vladys,

Do a search on portability position. I believe there is the enabler you need to understand. I do not know much about it, but my vague undestanding is that:

1) there has to be an act of good faith where truly employee and employer seek mutual benefit.
2) in theory when green card is granted, employee has to return to LC position. However, Portability Provision allows you to be in a different position 180-days after filling I-140 & I -485.

If you find something relevant on portability position, please share your research with the group.

xman_74

non-IRI, EC3, Michigan
PD = April 01
Rejected April 04
July 04 Appealed job description and mim prev wage
Dec 04 moved to DBEC.
Quietly waiting 45-day notice.

vladys said:
please help..

I am on my 7th year extn and my labor is pending at DBEC(filed as a RIR/EB3).
If within the same (company/dept), i were to get a promotion(same job function but more responssibilities-title change) , do i have to file a new labor?

SFMARS can you please advise.

anu.sonti said:
SFMARS could you please comment on my last posts.

Thanks.

Your PD is 2005

I would not expect 45DL so early like May if I were you, it could happen,
but to be more realistic, I would expect one sometime in a half year.

LC got approved

my co-worker's LC is approved last week.

his PD is 12/21/2004
OH/EB3/RIR

mine PD is 12/13/2004, I didn't get my LC yet. his case is done by a different attorney. Not sure if it matters.

Hello SFMARS !

Could you please take a look my last post for you. You comment would be highly appreciated.

Thanks !!
sfmars said:
Your PD is 2005

I would not expect 45DL so early like May if I were you, it could happen,
but to be more realistic, I would expect one sometime in a half year.

Kanbhuali said:

his PD is 12/21/2004
OH/EB3/RIR

mine PD is 12/13/2004, I didn't get my LC yet. his case is done by a different attorney. Not sure if it matters.

when did he get his 45 day letter?

jewelhaque

FYI. Even in my latest screenshot, case source has changed to blank, from "State". No change in priority date and other fields.

jewelhaque said:
Hello SFMARS !

Are you saying that delivery of 45DL will be completed by second half of 2007? One more thing, I received a copy of recent screenshot. It looks like there is a small update happened on the screen. Previous copy was showing Case Source is State and Priority Date is blank but on recent copy Case Source is blank and Priority Date has a date 06/03/2004, everything else is the same. Do you think it is an issue?

Your input would be greatly appreciated !

typo maybe?

Kanbhuali said:

his PD is 12/21/2004
OH/EB3/RIR

Hi, are you sure you meant PD - 12/21/2004 probably meant 12/21/2003.. if he got the 45 DL in 2004??

Abt 45 days letter

Hi Sfmars,
Can u pls tell me that when can i expect my 45 days letter.My pd is 24 dec 2003/non-rir/EB3/Ca.
I sent a mail to both BECs for the screen shot. I got a response from PBEC.But it was not screen shot it was some Blah Blah mail.
So pls show me some light.
Thanks

Approval trend

Waiting with PD of May 2004 but i have seen many approvals after mine but i am yet to be approved.answered 45 day letter in Oct 2005 so lost hope as who got the letter this year were approved in a month.when can i expect my approval.
PD-May 2004
RD 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case number -D-05111-xxxxx
Approval.- :confused:

Chocolate said:
Waiting with PD of May 2004 but i have seen many approvals after mine but i am yet to be approved.answered 45 day letter in Oct 2005 so lost hope as who got the letter this year were approved in a month.when can i expect my approval.
PD-May 2004

Same Here...

gc_craving said:
Hi Sfmars,
Can u pls tell me that when can i expect my 45 days letter.My pd is 24 dec 2003/non-rir/EB3/Ca.
I sent a mail to both BECs for the screen shot. I got a response from PBEC.But it was not screen shot it was some Blah Blah mail.
So pls show me some light.
Thanks

Non PIR, Hard to say....

If your case went to region or not ? If yes I would expect sometime at the end of summer. If no and recruitment was not done ....... I would not expect anything before 2007.

Do not give up. Everything can change at the end of June. I think that July 2006 is going to be month of BECs report to DOL and estimation of their performance, everything can change after that.

sfmars said:
Non PIR, Hard to say....

If your case went to region or not ? If yes I would expect sometime at the end of summer. If no and recruitment was not done ....... I would not expect anything before 2007.

Do not give up. Everything can change at the end of June. I think that July 2006 is going to be month of BECs report to DOL and estimation of their performance, everything can change after that.

SFMARS,

I got 2 weeks ago my 45 days letter. my PD is march 2004 and my application didn't go to regional, it was still at state level. i filed in WA state as an RIR. when do u expect that my labor be processed?

is it faster these days to get the labor done shortly after getting the 45 days letter for RIR cases in DBEC?

thanks

45-DL received today

Today is my happy day. Filed on December 2003, and finally got 45-DL today. It's almosts 2 and 1/2 years. :) Is anyone here recently got LC approval? How long did it take you guys to get approval after sending out 45-DL? I'm in WA and my application is with the Dallas BEC, by the way.
Thanks and good luck everybody!

Gurus,
can some body tell me do the 45 day rule to file 140 still came yet ? because today I talk to my attroney and she said that's not yet the rule.Is this rule for PERM or BEC or for both?
That's funny still I dont trust the attroney because sometime I had come to know things before and better from this site than some lawyer told me in the past!
please through me some light ,specially SFMARS !

OK ... 45 Day Rule to file I-140

Win_OR_WIN said:
Gurus,
can some body tell me do the 45 day rule to file 140 still came yet ? because today I talk to my attroney and she said that's not yet the rule.Is this rule for PERM or BEC or for both?
That's funny still I dont trust the attroney because sometime I had come to know things before and better from this site than some lawyer told me in the past!
please through me some light ,specially SFMARS !

As I understand it will apply to both BEC cases and PERM cases, there is no exception. It is not a rule yet. The period of collecting and sending comments from individuals and organizations ended at April 14th, but it is not a rule yet. Comments need to be evaluated, nobody knows how long does it take to be evaluated (one or two weeks may be one month). DOL will identify it itself without special warning any time after April 14th DOL will announce that effective today approved LC older than 45 days are not valid anymore if I-140 are not filed for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
imminewby said:
Today is my happy day. Filed on December 2003, and finally got 45-DL today. It's almosts 2 and 1/2 years. :) Is anyone here recently got LC approval? How long did it take you guys to get approval after sending out 45-DL? I'm in WA and my application is with the Dallas BEC, by the way.
I got my 45-DL around Feb 2005 and my case still pending.

imminewby said:

It took approximately a month for my case to be cleared after receving my 45-DL. Please see my signature for details.
Motown Bro
MI/RIR/EB3
PD:12/2003
Never made it to regional
45 day letter received on 02/28/06
Labor approval notice on 04/07/06

Frustrated!

I am waiting too....with latest approvals for 2005, do not know what happened to my case. I work in state institution with more than 3000 employees but still no news. :eek:
Can SFMARS, any body else throw some light why we with PD 2004 are still stuck while 2005 cases are being approved?
Thanks.
Chocolate said:
PD-May 2004