Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

What is cost of PERM process, if you please provide that information that would be very helpful.

bingojohn said:
That link doesn't work. Takes me to the 'page not found' on Murthy.com !!! Can you please update it...

Update: Here is the update: (its html not htm)
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_relper.html

I guess this means that its better for ppl like me (in EB3) to file a new EB-2 PERM case... chances are much better that it will get approved soon and visa numbers will be available soon for EB2... !!! Any thoughts?

I've seen quotes ranging from 5K to 8K, of course it mainly depends on attorney fees as well as advertisement, since the application itself costs about the same. But I never did a PERM so the number is for reference only :)

jewelhaque said:
What is cost of PERM process, if you please provide that information that would be very helpful.

Thank you very much Zgreen for your input !

Zgreen said:
I've seen quotes ranging from 5K to 8K, of course it mainly depends on attorney fees as well as advertisement, since the application itself costs about the same. But I never did a PERM so the number is for reference only :)

45 Day Letter Received

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, just to see if anyone in the same progress with me... :)

Good Luck to ALL!

Confused about labor status

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I am extending H1B for 9th year. My case moved to Chicago DOL in April, 2004, from there it moved to Dallas Backlog center. I did not receive my 45 days letter yet. How to find out the status of my application? I tried thru my attorney, but I did not get status from them.

Thanks for your help.

45 day letter in!

My case of PD Aug 2003 from WA state, which never made to regional received a 45 day letter today, and responded to today. Finally an update on my signature :)

Enqueued
WA PD: Aug 2003
45 DL received/replied: 4/18/06
Approval: Not yet

Last edited by a moderator:
eb2?

enqueued said:
My case of PD Aug 2003 from WA state, which never made to regional received a 45 day letter today, and responded to today. Finally an update on my signature :)

Enqueued
Congrats. Is it EB2/EB3?. Could you please also post your DBEC case number?

45dl

enqueued said:

Enqueued

Looks like DBEC is starting to send out 45 DL letters again. Received mine on 04/14 and replied today.

The screen shot I got from lawyer on Mar 24 2006 was

ETA Case Number: D-05007-1****
Processing Type: RIR
Priority Date: 2-23-2004
Case Status: RIR
Case source: region
Processing Center: Dallas BEC

We got 45-day letter and responded in Feb 2005. Yesterday my lawyer got another screen shot which asked for a new G-28 and said the signed G-28 should be sent to " Special Case Department". I don't know what that means. :confused:

Hello SFMARS !

Are you saying that delivery of 45DL will be completed by second half of 2007? One more thing, I received a copy of recent screenshot. It looks like there is a small update happened on the screen. Previous copy was showing Case Source is State and Priority Date is blank but on recent copy Case Source is blank and Priority Date has a date 06/03/2004, everything else is the same. Do you think it is an issue?

Your input would be greatly appreciated !

sfmars said:
Second half of 2007.

jewelhaque said:
Hello SFMARS !

Are you saying that delivery of 45DL will be completed by second half of 2007? One more thing, I received a copy of recent screenshot. It looks like there is a small update happened on the screen. Previous copy was showing Case Source is State and Priority Date is blank but on recent copy Case Source is blank and Priority Date has a date 06/03/2004, everything else is the same. Do you think it is an issue?

Your input would be greatly appreciated !

Is you case changed from T to D. ? Anyway wait couple of weeks you should get good news soon. Second half of 2007 is not applicable to your RIR case

ETA's

sfmars,

I was trying to understand the sequence of the case numbers assigned by dBEC,
Kupondole PD: 3/2004 his ETA is D-05220
Peace4u PD: 4/2004 ETA is D-05229
Redcardlc PD: 10/2003 ETA is D-05010

Where as my ETA is T-05213 and PD is march 2005, what is this are they giving numbers descending or ascending?

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance

sfmars said:
Is you case changed from T to D. ? Anyway wait couple of weeks you should get good news soon. Second half of 2007 is not applicable to your RIR case

Thank you so much SFMARS for your time !

My case did not change to D. Here is the list of fields which are populated with values:

ETA Case Number: T-05182-XXXXX,Employer Name, Alien Name, Case Received Date:06/03/2004, Priority Date: 06/03/2004, Processing Center:DBEC.

In the previous screen shot Case Source was State, now on recent screen shot Case Source is blank.

You said I will get a good news soon, could you please tell me what good news will I get and please tell me why you are thinking like that.

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

sfmars said:

Here is I am trying to answer your question:

T-05213 = T means data are not fully entered, it's kind of temporary, it will be changed from T to D once all the information are entered. Here is the explanation of next 5 digits (05213): first 2 digits which is 05 means 2005 and next 3 digits which is 213 means the data were entered on 213 day of year 2005, so your data were entered around July 2005.

Hope it helps !

anu.sonti said:
sfmars,

I was trying to understand the sequence of the case numbers assigned by dBEC,
Kupondole PD: 3/2004 his ETA is D-05220
Peace4u PD: 4/2004 ETA is D-05229
Redcardlc PD: 10/2003 ETA is D-05010

Where as my ETA is T-05213 and PD is march 2005, what is this are they giving numbers descending or ascending?

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance

Thank you jewelhaque

Do you think i can expect my 45 day letter some time in May?

jewelhaque said:
Here is I am trying to answer your question:

T-05213 = T means data are not fully entered, it's kind of temporary, it will be changed from T to D once all the information are entered. Here is the explanation of next 5 digits (05213): first 2 digits which is 05 means 2005 and next 3 digits which is 213 means the data were entered on 213 day of year 2005, so your data were entered around July 2005.

Hope it helps !

Welcome JY-GC. It looks like your case is exactly 3 months ahead of me; since you received your 45-day letter not long ago, I'm hoping mine will be here soon :)

It is good to see a bit of good news everyday other than gas prices going up again, now over 3 bucks in SoCal!

JY-GC said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, just to see if anyone in the same progress with me... :)

Good Luck to ALL!

Hello

please help..

I am on my 7th year extn and my labor is pending at DBEC(filed as a RIR/EB3).
If within the same (company/dept), i were to get a promotion(same job function but more responssibilities-title change) , do i have to file a new labor?

SFMARS can you please advise.

vladys said:
please help..

I am on my 7th year extn and my labor is pending at DBEC(filed as a RIR/EB3).
If within the same (company/dept), i were to get a promotion(same job function but more responssibilities-title change) , do i have to file a new labor?

SFMARS can you please advise.

I do not think that minor change in title can cause a problem.

There is a difference between responsibilities and requirements.

Requirements: Factors which can used by employers to reject candidates who applied for your position. Requiered conditions for candidates to be considered. They can not be changed

Responsibilities: Your job functions. I do not see problems if you have original ones (at the moment when LC was filed) and little bit more in your future position.

The most important is salary: It can not be less than it was at the moment of LC filing and should not be less than PW.

But if your title was Software Engineer and new one became Manager of Engineering department it can cause the problem.

Last edited by a moderator: