Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Same situation here

My PD is Jan 2004.Filed in Kansas.Made to Regional and also received 45D Letter.No RFE. :rolleyes:
My colleagues who have filed on the same day recd approvals !!

peace4u said:
Hi T555, do you know if your case ever made to it to regional?. Andy 45 day letters?

guys, please post your action about Monday so we atleast have an approx no.of faxes going out to Ms.Chao

We have the address but does anyone has the fax number?
I would say all of us who ever wants to fax & mail letters to every authority. lets do it on April 3rd.
Remember it is April 3rd and this has to be coordinated to all forums mainly to Dallas BEC and PBEC and same subject has to be used in all the fax's & Mail.

DOES ANYONE GIVE ME THE FAX NUMBER?
Please cut and post below into all forums with fax number you visit this way it will be coordinated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

April 3rd and APRIL 4th

Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at BECs

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at the two BECs, most notably the Philadelphia. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not recieved our apporvals.

Me and my family are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
TR/RIR
EB 1/2/3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much SUPPORT.GC ! It's a great initiative. We all should response on this.

Thank you again for the fax numbers and mailing address.

support.gc said:
guys, please post your action about Monday so we atleast have an approx no.of faxes going out to Ms.Chao

We have the address but does anyone has the fax number?
I would say all of us who ever wants to fax & mail letters to every authority. lets do it on April 3rd.
Remember it is April 3rd and this has to be coordinated to all forums mainly to Dallas BEC and PBEC and same subject has to be used in all the fax's & Mail.

DOES ANYONE GIVE ME THE FAX NUMBER?
Please cut and post below into all forums with fax number you visit this way it will be coordinated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

April 3rd and APRIL 4th

Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at BECs

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at the two BECs, most notably the Philadelphia. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not recieved our apporvals.

Me and my family are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
TR/RIR
EB 1/2/3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

T555 said:
My PD is Oct 2002 and I am still waiting for the Labor. I am tired of waiting any longer. I got a very good job offer recently. However, my H1 will be full 5 years by May 1. Is there any possiblity that I can start the green card application before May 1?

Thanks a lot for your response.

CA
PD 10/2002
RIR
EB2
No Labor yet

In my opinion, if your lawyer starts the PERM (advertising in newspaper etc) before 1st May then you should be fine. Get it double checked with your lawyer.
Now, as you have PD of Oct 2002 (you haven't specified EB2/EB3), you may not want to loose that PD. This all depends on your priority, if you want GC faster, then stick with the same company.

Hello atulsab

I am in a similar position.... A colleague of mine (with a similar case) got his 45dl in Oct 05 but no response yet.

State: California
Priority date 23-JUL-2001
Category EB2/RIR
45 day received and responded to in the second week of Dec 2005
Awaiting approval

atulsab said:
Hi Here is my case . Wondering if someone is in the same boat?

State: California
Priority date 31-AUG-2001
Category non RIR
45 day received in De 2005
Response was sometime in Jan 2006
Case # D-0513******
Awaiting approval

Any pointers are highly appreciated

PD APR03 / EB2/ RIR - Waiting still in DBEC?

I am in Same boat. PD APR03 / EB2/ RIR - Still waiting in DBEC? My status = Data Review
How do we send status check on FIFO to DBEC? any good result

june_16 said:
I am in similar situation... any comments...Sfmars/Jhedge and other...
my case details are
CA/RIR/EB3
PD May'03
RD Apr'04
45DL recieved and replied Feb'05
Screenshot requested Oct'05.
Status=Data Review.
NO progress after that....

thanks for your reply..

How do I start the PERM process

scatcat, Thanks for good suggestion . I am in similar situation ( waiting since PD APR03 ). How do I start the PERM process? Does employer need to start the process all over right from advt.etc? I appreciate the steps you carrried out
Thanks for sharing
AnbuFL

scatcat said:
I have been suffering for getting my labor approved for over 3 years. BPCs have done very little, case got closed, reopened, marked as STATE instead of REGIONAL and...bottom line that labor is waiting for ever to clear.

Recently I got PERM approved....in a matter of two months. Now atleast I can file I-140 and get 3 years of H1 extension rather than 1 year at a time...better yet I have an old I-140 approval with July 2001 PD which I am going to claim...so I done with Labor pains....

Why don't you all either convert to PERM or apply a new PERM atleast that way you get 3 years of H1 extsns.

T555 said:
My PD is Oct 2002 and I am still waiting for the Labor. I am tired of waiting any longer. I got a very good job offer recently. However, my H1 will be full 5 years by May 1. Is there any possiblity that I can start the green card application before May 1?

Thanks a lot for your response.

CA
PD 10/2002
RIR
EB2
No Labor yet

Hi T555,
I thought all California cases at Dallas were cleared (Mine got sent to Philly and I'm waiting :( )
Did you receive any NOF at the state level in California?

peace4u said:
Hi T555, do you know if your case ever made to it to regional?. Andy 45 day letters?
I am not sure about the regional. But the 45 day letter is reponded in Feb 2005.

Thanks.

imcdude said:
Hi T555,
I thought all California cases at Dallas were cleared (Mine got sent to Philly and I'm waiting :( )
Did you receive any NOF at the state level in California?

I am pretty sure that not all California cases at Dallas are cleared because I have quite a few colleagues are in the same boat as me. My labor at state is approved before sending to Dalas.

CA, RIR, EB2
PD Oct 8, 2002
45 day letter responded Feb 2005
Dallas
No LC approved

My labor got Approved

Hi,

I received an email from my HR and she received an email from my attorny saying that my labor got approved.

So far I didn't receive any emails or documents from my attorny.

RIR EB3
State MN
Priority Date 06/11/2004
Went to Regional in 08/01/2004
Received 45 day letter in end of Mar 2005
Received Case closure notification in 2nd week of Jan 2006
Attorny provided proof of 45 day letter response in March 03/09/06.
Recived email from my HR saying that case Approved on 03/27/06.

I will post again once I receive the document.

Thanks,

Labor Approved

My labor was approved on Feb 13' 2006. I was in India for the last 2 months, damn I missed 2 month of I-140 filing. But nice to get the labor approved after 2 years.

Good Luck to all those waiting for approval.

PD: May 20' 2004
RIR/EB3: OHIO
BPC Letter Received: March 30' 2005
LC Approved: Feb 13' 2006

Congrats

amitkr20 said:
My labor was approved on Feb 13' 2006. I was in India for the last 2 months, damn I missed 2 month of I-140 filing. But nice to get the labor approved after 2 years.

Good Luck to all those waiting for approval.

PD: May 20' 2004
RIR/EB3: OHIO
BPC Letter Received: March 30' 2005
LC Approved: Feb 13' 2006

Congrats on the approval.
Mine is D-05111-xxxxx
PD may 24 2004 maybe mine is approved too hope so.
What is your case number ?

Priority Date

I have 01/2004 TR EB2 in BEC waiting forever..... Now I am considering to file EB1. Could I keep Priority Date 01/2004 for the new EB1?

Thanks for your reply.

top said:
I have 01/2004 TR EB2 in BEC waiting forever..... Now I am considering to file EB1. Could I keep Priority Date 01/2004 for the new EB1?

Thanks for your reply.
nope, not possible. have to start over.

gth999 said:
nope, not possible. have to start over.

Hi gth999,

Why do you think that you cannot retain the old PD?

Is it because of change from EB2 to EB1 or otherwise also?

REcently my lawyer asked me to file under perm with my old PD

I am still confused. Please shed some light on this issue.

Thanks

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi gth999,

Why do you think that you cannot retain the old PD?

Is it because of change from EB2 to EB1 or otherwise also?

REcently my lawyer asked me to file under perm with my old PD

I am still confused. Please shed some light on this issue.

Thanks

u can re file in perm with same pd if in the same category..if u change eb category..u have to start all over again..
u can surely go ahead and refile in perm..go ahead..get ur freedom from bec blackhole...

Waiting for ever.....

I am still waiting for Dallas BEC people to clear my case. My case details:

PD: 04/01/2004
State: WI (Cleared and went to regional)
Rcvd 45-day letter on 03/2005
LC Approval: ???

I have seen lot of people with PD later than me getting approvals. Not sure why my case is not getting any attention. Not sure if there are people like me waiting for their LC's

Thanks