Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Guys...here is my I got reply from my Attorney

The Immigration rules only state that you should be paid the vacation time that you have depending on the policy of the company and what is owing to you. If the company gives all their employees 2 weeks or 3 weeks vacation you will be paid accordingly. The prevailing wage will only be an issue on the W-2s not on pay-statements per month since these can change if you take time off etc

I hope this will helps to others...

Thanks
Raj

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Gurus,, If could answer me this that would be great help.

I am planning to take 2 months vacation, per Immigration rule my employer should generate a pay check for me for both months, now question is...

1. it is OK if my pay check will be Rate of Pay/12 (mentioned in LCA) = will be monthly salary???..this will be less than what mentioned in offer letter?

I am planning to save some hours and starting from March take salary based on Rate pf Pay/12 and this way I can get my 2 months pay as well.

Please guys any inputs on this will be great help.

Many Thanks
Raj

PD march 2003 - no approval yet

Per the screen shot received in Oct 2005

case source : state
case status : data review
case received : jan 05
case no D-050xxxxxxxxxx
PD march 2003
state Mi

app went to chicago after approval from mi state. From Mi to dallas BEC

any one out there like this?
employer says it will be eventually approved. but when? is there any way to find out if there is a problem with the application.

I have a PHD from USA my case is not a fraud. I seriously doubt my lawyer. But my employer has complete faith in the lawyer

45 day letter received on 2/1/2006

45 day letter received and sent overnight on 2/2/2006. How long it takes from here to actually get permanent resident approved.

Thanks

djb said:
Just wanted to share some good news with all of you....

My attorney told me that my labor got approved.

IL (State) RIR June 2004

Btw - the approval letter from DBEC is going to come to my old address and I shall not get it at all. Do I need to have that letter for any reason?

Congrats on getting the labor certification. Not required to have labor copy with you, but always it is nice to have approved labor copy with you.

It may be useful, if you are changing the job while your I-485 pending. To change the employer during the I-485 process is permitable, but you should take the new employment with similar role and responsibilities stated on your labor certification. So having the labor certification, atleast you can ask that new employer to prepare the offer letter matching with role and responsibilities in certified labor. Then, it will be an safe move.

Chocolate said:
can we call them and ask for our case status do they really answer.

Atleast, in my case it worked at PHILLY BEC in Jan 2nd week....that was for corrections to be made in the screenshot, RIR was entered as TR.

Better not try for case status, they will direct us to voicemail...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tel numbers of DBEC

StressTestInUSA said:
Call up DBEC and tell them your problem ,I had the same kind of problem, I was told to reply back the screenshot with the changes and they corrected and emailed me back with changes in 2 weeks..

otherwsie your case will be sitting in the 'TRaditional' que instead of RIR which will take a much longer time to open it..it will hamper your clearance bigtime..

good luck

This is encouraging for cases like mine. Neither my employer nor my attorney is asking for a screenshot. Do you think individuals get response if asked for a screenshot ? Alos please share the contact numbers of DBEC, thanks

What can we do ?

Hi Guys :

I am one among the numerous whose cases were in Regional and went to BEC (BLACK HOLE) - and even though it seems that people with later PD's are getting approvals, many are not. I requested screen shot first in Sept2005 and everything was perfect - Case status was Data Review - fine. I then requested one more in Jan2006 and everything was fine and the status was Final review - thought wow, am close to approval - but come march nothing till now.

I am wondering if we can compose some kind of memorandum and submit it to BRC or any other concerned official stating this kind of irregularity in processing which is REALLY a HUGE loophole to trouble already troubled souls like us...

Please respond so that we can atleast do something about this injustice...

My case is from IA and went to Chicago DOL PD 12/2003 - and from the forum seems like lot of people around this PD are still waiting (RIR Guys)...can we come together and do something about this guys ? send me a PM and we can talk about this.

Thanks,

Case # starting with T

I understand that DBEC cases get case # starting with D- and PBEC case number starts with P-, but I have noticed some posting in the forum DBEC cases got case # starting with T. Does anyone have a clue why some applications have T case number ?
Thanks.
GC-ACHE

here4GC said:
Hi Guys :

My case is from IA and went to Chicago DOL PD 12/2003 - and from the forum seems like lot of people around this PD are still waiting (RIR Guys)...can we come together and do something about this guys ? send me a PM and we can talk about this.

Thanks,

Personally I wish you soon approval.

But Final Review status (in screenshot) does not mean automatic approval.

Before DBEC/PBEC came up, DOL approved around 50-60% of all applications for LC.

Why do you think that since BECs came up all cases will be approved which were moved to the BEC?

I personally think that probability of BECs approvals will be more than 50-60% before in DOL, but for sure it will be not 100%.

People with "skipped" cases (3-4 months) at least must understand that their cases are not straight forwad and something is wrong with them

LC Approved!!!

Hello,
Finally....It is my time to share the good news.
I got my approval yesterday. I just received an email from my attorney and don't have any other details.

PD 12/29/2003 (IA)
RD 03/08/2004
RIR EB3

45 Day Letter : Feb 05
LC Approved on : Email rcvd on 03/16

Thanks & Good Luck.

sfmars said:
Personally I wish you soon approval.

But Final Review status (in screenshot) does not mean automatic approval.

Before DBEC/PBEC came up, DOL approved around 50-60% of all applications for LC.

Why do you think that since BECs came up all cases will be approved which were moved to the BEC?

I personally think that probability of BECs approvals will be more than 50-60% before in DOL, but for sure it will be not 100%.

People with "skipped" cases (3-4 months) at least must understand that their cases are not straight forwad and something is wrong with them

gc-ache said:
I understand that DBEC cases get case # starting with D- and PBEC case number starts with P-, but I have noticed some posting in the forum DBEC cases got case # starting with T. Does anyone have a clue why some applications have T case number ?
Thanks.
GC-ACHE
T, as per information in the previous pages means that partial data entry is completed. Once the full data entry is completed u will be assigned a D number.
good luck

SV2001 said:
Hello,
Finally....It is my time to share the good news.
I got my approval yesterday. I just received an email from my attorney and don't have any other details.

PD 12/29/2003 (IA)
RD 03/08/2004
RIR EB3

45 Day Letter : Feb 05
LC Approved on : Email rcvd on 03/16

Thanks & Good Luck.

Congrats!!
Hope to see mine too.

Labor Approved.

:) :) :) :)
I have been waiting for a very long time (2-1/2years) to receive an email from my HR that my Labor has been approved, today I received it. It looks like the Labor has been approved in the last week of Jan 2006. It took a while for my HR to inform me.
Please update the tracker.
PD: 17-Sep-03
RD: 1-Apr-04
IL - RIR - EB3
45day recd: 11-Apr-05 Reply:04/12/05
ETA# D-05007-12XXX
:) :) :) :)

its good to have the 45 day rule after the labor approval to file I 140..or these
consltants or our company wont inform us...so that we work with them for a few months more

Does any body got approved with "Existance check : Failed" status after 45DL replied... Please answer...

munnu77705 said:
its good to have the 45 day rule after the labor approval to file I 140..or these
consltants or our company wont inform us...so that we work with them for a few months more

I do not agree with you. What if you are on the long business trip or in hospital for a couple of weeks and your approval just arrived ?

It is good that 45 day rule is not implemented yet. There are a lot of obstacles.

When you work for a very small company, it is not a problem to ask your HR to file the petition faster, but in case of big enterprise it can take more than 2 months even to get signature on the petition to be filed.

And it depends on your attorney, based on my previous experience even in the small company, attorney filed I-140 only in 3-4 months after approved LC.

However there is an opinion that since 45 days rule is implemented, retrogression PD will move faster. But it is more applicable to substitution cancelled. It would be more fair if they make invalid substitution after 45 days and give grace period 180 days instead of 45 days.