Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats guys for the new approvals!!!!!

I am confused becoz, i see some of cases got approvals with D-5005-XXXXX. But not mine. I checked with my company and lawyers but the answer is "there is no information from backlog centers after sending 45 day letters..please wait"

Hi SFMars, D-5005-10XXX means 5th day of 2005 what the hell is the remaining digits??? I think, it wont be the number of cases entered on a single day:-( Then what does it mean.

my fingers crossed :confused:

munnu77705 said:
its good to have the 45 day rule after the labor approval to file I 140..or these
consltants or our company wont inform us...so that we work with them for a few months more
But who is the looser? If the employer wants to hold us he would delay in letting us know and we are at back to ground zero.
In my case I just came to know that my Labor has been approved. (2-1/2 yr wait time) and it took 45+ days for my HR to inform me. I would have lost it and I am on 8th yr H1.

dreamworld said:
Congrats guys for the new approvals!!!!!

I am confused becoz, i see some of cases got approvals with D-5005-XXXXX. But not mine. I checked with my company and lawyers but the answer is "there is no information from backlog centers after sending 45 day letters..please wait"

Hi SFMars, D-5005-10XXX means 5th day of 2005 what the hell is the remaining digits??? I think, it wont be the number of cases entered on a single day:-( Then what does it mean.

my fingers crossed :confused:

It is absolute number of the case. When it should reach 99999 they reset counter to 00001. I believe they know how many times counter was reset and the exact dates when it happened and based on it they do their own statistic.

LCA2004FEB said:
SFMARS,
I think you had that status before you replied your 45DL..

That's true, but Dallas responded to me only one time, Philly does not have that field at all in their screenshot format.

Hi SFMARS !

Nice to see your post. I realized that your assumption is very good.

I would appreciate if you please spend some time for me. I requested my attorney more than a month ago for a screen shot. I checked with attorney yesterday, he said that they do not have any update yet. Could you please take a look at my signature and let me know when I could expect 45 DL.

Thanks a lot for your all input !! Good luck to your I-140 process.

sfmars said:
That's true, but Dallas responded to me only one time, Philly does not have that field at all in their screenshot format.

Help needed

sfmars said:
sfmars can u help me here.
My PD is May 2004 45 day letter responded in Oct 2005 Case number D-05111-xxxxx

i called my company HR and he said my case might take atleast an year to get approved.and i might not know when it is approved as i moved from the place where i filed my labor.now i am getting worried will it take so long for it to get approved.any inputs :confused: :( :mad:

LC approved

I have some good news to report after a long..... wait, my lawyer called me today and left a voice mail saying that my LC has been approved. I have not seen the approval letter yet. Thanks every body for your support and good louck to you all !!!

CASE DETAILS:
CASE NO (Dallas): D-05011-xxxx
Dallas Case received: 01/11/2005
PD:Aug 2002
RD (Chicago): April 2004
CASE TYPE: RIR/EB3
45 Day letter - Never Received ???

Chocolate said:
sfmars can u help me here.
My PD is May 2004 45 day letter responded in Oct 2005 Case number D-05111-xxxxx

i called my company HR and he said my case might take atleast an year to get approved.and i might not know when it is approved as i moved from the place where i filed my labor.now i am getting worried will it take so long for it to get approved.any inputs :confused: :( :mad:

Why do not you want to go to your old place and talk to the people who live there. Just ask them to forward manually that envelope in case if it is arrived. Or call them at least, explain to them that is very important for you

Just explain to them that is large format envelop "not folded" may be even bigger than letter format paper.

Help needed.

sfmars said:
Why do not you want to go to your old place and talk to the people who live there. Just ask them to forward manually that envelope in case if it is arrived. Or call them at least, explain to them that is very important for you

Just explain to them that is large format envelop "not folded" may be even bigger than letter format paper.

thanks for your input.
The old place is in another state.i was in VA when i applied for labor now i am in Ohio.shud i give a change of address form for all the mail of mine which comes there to be forwarded here wud that be ok?Any inputs

jewelhaque said:
Hi SFMARS !

Nice to see your post. I realized that your assumption is very good.

I would appreciate if you please spend some time for me. I requested my attorney more than a month ago for a screen shot. I checked with attorney yesterday, he said that they do not have any update yet. Could you please take a look at my signature and let me know when I could expect 45 DL.

Thanks a lot for your all input !! Good luck to your I-140 process.

It may happen any time within next half year. Your case was filed as EB2.
Your employer required advanced degree it may cause some problems and delay. I think that BECs may have kind of internal instructions (in current retrogression EB2/EB3) to check specifically cases with advanced degree requirements.

As I said before that if you are from the computer industry..... INS and may be BECs now treat computer's position as EB3 and do not like it very much that employer require MS for computers analyst or java programmers.

In any case it is not a time for you to panic now. I would not worry if I were you and did not have 45DL next half year.

I personally wish you to be approved soon

Thank you so much !
sfmars said:
It may happen any time within next half year. Your case was filed as EB2.
Your employer required advanced degree it may cause some problems and delay. I think that BECs may have kind of internal instructions (in current retrogression EB2/EB3) to check specifically cases with advanced degree requirements.

As I said before that if you are from the computer industry..... INS and may be BECs now treat computer's position as EB3 and do not like it very much that employer require MS for computers analyst or java programmers.

In any case it is not a time for you to panic now. I would not worry if I were you and did not have 45DL next half year.

I personally wish you to be approved soon

Chocolate said:
thanks for your input.
The old place is in another state.i was in VA when i applied for labor now i am in Ohio.shud i give a change of address form for all the mail of mine which comes there to be forwarded here wud that be ok?Any inputs

In general case government letters can not be forwarded.

What the problem to go to VA from OH, in the worst case if you lived in the appartment call to you land lord (leasing office), ask them to talk to the people who lives there.

All my fiends who moved during LC did not get letter, although all of them had forwarding.

SFMars, Thank you for all your confident words and answers and posts...

I did not get anwser for one of my previous post.....Since you are here :cool: Let me ask you the same question

Question: I see a occupation column in my 45 day letter which says the job-title and job-code. Does this job-title+job-code determine the EB3/EB2 category? Or it is only determined by description in "ETA box 14 and 15" [refer post: http://boards.immigration.com/showp...00&postcount=11 ]???

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
TX Approvals???

I have not seen approvals of any TX cases as of late. Wonder what is going on with TX cases?

Thanks

What does that mean to my closed case?

Gurus,
My attorney inquired my closed case about two weeks ago. He received an e-mail reponse from DBEC about my closed case:

The subject case has been received by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Please submit a new G-28 for the above mentioned case to attention: Special Case department. All legal representatives must have a signed G-28 on file.

My case was closed in early Januray. What does the e-mail tell me? Does that mean my case was reinstated and awaited process? Thanks for the help.

dreamworld said:
SFMars, Thank you for all your confident words and answers and posts...

I did not get anwser for one of my previous post.....Since you are here :cool: Let me ask you the same question

Question: I see a occupation column in my 45 day letter which says the job-title and job-code. Does this job-title+job-code determine the EB3/EB2 category? Or it is only determined by description in "ETA box 14 and 15" [refer post: http://boards.immigration.com/showp...00&postcount=11 ]???

Thanks

EB2/EB3 depends how your position was advertised and your degree.
If you are PhD and full professor but your position requires BS + 4 years of experience. Your category will be EB3.

Re: Help Needed (address change)

Or you can simply fill out the AR-11 form. It should update your address in the LC application. Although, it should be filled within 10 days, but its better than not filing at all.

sfmars said:
In general case government letters can not be forwarded.

What the problem to go to VA from OH, in the worst case if you lived in the appartment call to you land lord (leasing office), ask them to talk to the people who lives there.

All my fiends who moved during LC did not get letter, although all of them had forwarding.