Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Filed in IL APR-04 - Not approved yet

All:

I haven't yet received either approval or any RFE. Is there anyone waiting like me. Even JUNE-04 cases from IL are processed in DBEC. I know people filed in other states in 2002/2003 transferred to DBEC are still waiting, but people filed in IL got approvals beyond my priority date. Any feedback.

Filed in : IL
ETA Case Number: D-05096-XXXXX
Priority Date: APR-04
ReceiveDate (regional): DEC-04
Processing Type: RIR
Case Received Date(DBEC): 04/06/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: RIR
45 days letter responded in last April itself.

Thanks

mo-lc,
Please share with us if you got your approval WITHOUT a 45 day letter, your signature says no 45 day letter.

Thanks

mo-lc said:
I have some good news to report after a long..... wait, my lawyer called me today and left a voice mail saying that my LC has been approved. I have not seen the approval letter yet. Thanks every body for your support and good louck to you all !!!

CASE DETAILS:
CASE NO (Dallas): D-05011-xxxx
Dallas Case received: 01/11/2005
PD:Aug 2002
RD (Chicago): April 2004
CASE TYPE: RIR/EB3
45 Day letter - Never Received ???

Hello,

I was wondering does your 'Case Source' say 'Regional', if yes, then your attorney should contact DBEC immediately.

Thanks !

HuhGC said:
All:

I haven't yet received either approval or any RFE. Is there anyone waiting like me. Even JUNE-04 cases from IL are processed in DBEC. I know people filed in other states in 2002/2003 transferred to DBEC are still waiting, but people filed in IL got approvals beyond my priority date. Any feedback.

Thanks

IL case

HuhGC said:
All:

Thanks

Even i am not approved.filed from IL.
Case number D-05111-xxxxx
PD May 2004
RD
EB2 RIR
45 day letter responded Oct 2005
Approval-? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too?

I am waiting too!
I saw an approval for PD Nov'04 in the tracker.....wondering if they have put rest of the regional cases in the same que as state cases? Why this delay? :confused:
Chocolate said:
Even i am not approved.filed from IL.
Case number D-05111-xxxxx
PD May 2004
RD
EB2 RIR
45 day letter responded Oct 2005
Approval-? :(

Labor Approved!

I am glad to inform you all that my LC for Permanent Residency has been approved by DBEC. I don't know the details yet about the exact approval date. I shall post updated information when I have the details. Please see my signature below for my case details. I also received my 8th year extension visa stamping at Toronto so I am all the more happy as it is like an Icing on the Cake for me.
I can't thank enough this forum and it's contributors. Please keep this forum going (and I sincerely hope that everyone receives their Labor Approval soon and there is no longer any need of this forum) and wish you all the luck in this world to those still waiting for their approval. Best Regards.

GCOnly said:
I am glad to inform you all that my LC for Permanent Residency has been approved by DBEC. I don't know the details yet about the exact approval date. I shall post updated information when I have the details. Please see my signature below for my case details. I also received my 8th year extension visa stamping at Toronto so I am all the more happy as it is like an Icing on the Cake for me.
I can't thank enough this forum and it's contributors. Please keep this forum going (and I sincerely hope that everyone receives their Labor Approval soon and there is no longer any need of this forum) and wish you all the luck in this world to those still waiting for their approval. Best Regards.

Congrats, GCOnly

Could you send me PM with description of your experience in Toronto regarding visa stamp? I am planning to get visa stamp in Toronto after my I140 is approved, and I get extension of H1 for 3 years.

I am really glad for you.

Did you case go to regional

Hi, Sfmars, I saw you are from MI too. Did your case go to regional?

Thank you!

sfmars said:
Congrats, GCOnly

Could you send me PM with description of your experience in Toronto regarding visa stamp? I am planning to get visa stamp in Toronto after my I140 is approved, and I get extension of H1 for 3 years.

Hello SFMARS !

Nice to see your post. By the way, I have a question for you, the difference between your PD and PD for GCOnly roughly one month but if you look at the ETA numbers it does not make sense to me. If you know how BEC generates ETA number that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your inputs !

sfmars said:
Congrats, GCOnly

peace4u said:
I agree with the above (strongly). The 45DL was just an artificial means of "reducing" their backlog queues.. but at the expense of first generating all these letters and tracking their responses.. which as the situation seems (based on the numerous posts that I have seen that seem to indicate wrong closure of cases based on missing responses) .. is causing more pain than benefit.. I guess more pain at least to the applicants.. but to the BECs.. its one more way to conveniently justify the delays..

45d letter was just a delaying tactics played by DOL.

Not True

jewelhaque said:
Hello,

I was wondering does your 'Case Source' say 'Regional', if yes, then your attorney should contact DBEC immediately.

Thanks !

Region at case source does not make any difference. Mine says Region and I am stil waiting.

jewelhaque said:
Hello SFMARS !

Nice to see your post. By the way, I have a question for you, the difference between your PD and PD for GCOnly roughly one month but if you look at the ETA numbers it does not make sense to me. If you know how BEC generates ETA number that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your inputs !

DBEC started to get cases in November 2004 from regional offices only. The first cases came to Dallas were from California DOL and Texas DOL (I am not talking about SWA), then Chicago DOL in December moved majority of the cases and simultaneously continued to clear some cases (lucky people).

You may see that cases starting with D-04XXX mostly came from CA DOL or Texas DOL. DBEC started to work with them first, generated 45DL, updated database with their data. Chicago DOL cases were next and DBEC started to work with them at the beginning of Jan 2005, that's why most of them have numbers D-05001 .... D-05100. Generally saying if case has number < D-05120 , one can say it is Regional case. But there were some exceptions I think for training purposes DBEC processed very small number of SWA cases together with Regional. As for majority of SWA cases DBEC started to work with them some time around end of May 2005 and beginning of June 2005, that's why most of them have numbers starting with D-05150

You might be true but I saw people got approval with PD August 2004 from IL and only difference I found that the case source.

jhegde said:
Region at case source does not make any difference. Mine says Region and I am stil waiting.

GCOnly said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

I have been silent reader for this forum since long time. I have added my case details in signature for all the fellow members information.

Case: RIR.
State: Texas
PD: 01-16-2003.
DOL RD: 09-14-2004.
Received 45 day letter: 01-03-2005.
LC decision: Waiting!!

for sfmars

Hello sfmars,

My PD is same as yours 11/2003 from MI. Does it mean that I should expect receiving my approval soon as well?

Thanks and congratulations.

ddl

sfmars said:
It may happen any time within next half year. Your case was filed as EB2.
Your employer required advanced degree it may cause some problems and delay. I think that BECs may have kind of internal instructions (in current retrogression EB2/EB3) to check specifically cases with advanced degree requirements.

As I said before that if you are from the computer industry..... INS and may be BECs now treat computer's position as EB3 and do not like it very much that employer require MS for computers analyst or java programmers.

In any case it is not a time for you to panic now. I would not worry if I were you and did not have 45DL next half year.

I personally wish you to be approved soon

processing method

sfmars said:
DBEC started to get cases in November 2004 from regional offices only. The first cases came to Dallas were from California DOL and Texas DOL (I am not talking about SWA), then Chicago DOL in December moved majority of the cases and simultaneously continued to clear some cases (lucky people).

You may see that cases starting with D-04XXX mostly came from CA DOL or Texas DOL. DBEC started to work with them first, generated 45DL, updated database with their data. Chicago DOL cases were next and DBEC started to work with them at the beginning of Jan 2005, that's why most of them have numbers D-05001 .... D-05100. Generally saying if case has number < D-05120 , one can say it is Regional case. But there were some exceptions I think for training purposes DBEC processed very small number of SWA cases together with Regional. As for majority of SWA cases DBEC started to work with them some time around end of May 2005 and beginning of June 2005, that's why most of them have numbers starting with D-05150

seeing the approvals it looks like those people approve only the cases which are in nearby boxes.

GCOnly said:
Congratulations!!!

I have been silent reader for this forum since long time. I have added my case details in signature for all the fellow members information.

Case: RIR.
State: Texas
PD: 01-16-2003.
DOL RD: 09-14-2004.
Received 45 day letter: 01-03-2005.
LC decision: Waiting!!

Two WA State Cases Were Approved!

This is a repost:
Both are EB-3 RIRs. One PD is about Sep. 2003, and the other PD is about Dec. 2003. The 45-day letters were received in the early/middle of Feb. 2006 and were replied in about one week. The approvals were recieved in the early of Mar. 2006. It looks like that DBC approved their cases immediately after DBC received their 45-day letters.