Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Not quite recently I got it on 12/23/2005. There is a field called 'Case Status' in screen shot, did you check that field, what it says.

Chocolate said:
As per the screen shot i got yesterday there was no case status did u get your screen shot recently .what shud i understand by this screen shot. am i approved or still in process.
PD 5/2004
45 day letter answered in Oct 2005
approved=? :(

Did your attorney receive 45 day letter?

Thanks !

Bomber said:
Here's another one in the same situation.

Case number D-05096-xxxxx
PD 12/15/2003
Case source :Region
Case status: Data Review
Screenshot received : 11/2005

no idea

Rahi,

Sorry to sound negative, but I think your case, my case and all CA SWA cases have a much longer wait than Raj's because Raj's case went to DBEC from the regional DoL. Although my PD is just 3 and a half months after Raj's, as far as DBEC's processing goes, my application is probably far behind in the queue because DBEC will process all regional cases first. Who knows when they will get to CA SWA cases, even 45 days letters have not yet been generated for CA SWA cases.

At the same time, there are some lucky CA SWA folks like renec (PD Nov 04), droopycom (PD July 04) who have received 45-day letters in the last quarter of 2005, so going by the trend they should see an approval in 3-4 more months. It's far from being a FIFO, it's a lottery.

-----------------------------------------------------------
CA EB2 RIR
PD: April 14, 2004
RD: Never made it
Case #: D-05-196-xxxxx
45 Day Letter: Not received yet

Rahi khan said:
Raj,

Good to see your possitive atitude. I am kind of in the same boat as you are.
Do you have any idea how long it might take to receive 45 DL and LC approval in my case? How long it might take the immigrant visa cut off date ( rest of the world) to reach my PD?

Any respond from you or anyone in the forum would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....Rahi

RIR/EB3/CA
PD: 09/20/04
Didn't make it to Regional
No 45 days letter yet

Case status

jewelhaque said:
Not quite recently I got it on 12/23/2005. There is a field called 'Case Status' in screen shot, did you check that field, what it says.

I tried in Dec 2005 but then also i didnt get any case status field in screen shot the only time i got the case status was in sep 2005 thats it after that there is no case status.
i am worried that the case might be certified and i have no way of knowing it becoz i moved from the time i filed labor and its more than 6 months too.I asked the lawyer too but he says he didnt get any approval.But seeing so many May 2004 regional cases getting certified i feel i may have been approved too. :(

Hello....CA_Man_In_Labor

Even though my case went from Regional ..still my case source is STATE...I have requested my Attorney to contact Dallas to get change to REGION...let's see how long it will take....I hope beofre Dallas change my case source I might get approval.......

About Rahi......I would say you might get your 45 days letter in 5 to 6 months....and cut off dates can't say anything at this moment....

Thanks
Raj

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
Rahi,

Sorry to sound negative, but I think your case, my case and all CA SWA cases have a much longer wait than Raj's because Raj's case went to DBEC from the regional DoL. Although my PD is just 3 and a half months after Raj's, as far as DBEC's processing goes, my application is probably far behind in the queue because DBEC will process all regional cases first. Who knows when they will get to CA SWA cases, even 45 days letters have not yet been generated for CA SWA cases.

At the same time, there are some lucky CA SWA folks like renec (PD Nov 04), droopycom (PD July 04) who have received 45-day letters in the last quarter of 2005, so going by the trend they should see an approval in 3-4 more months. It's far from being a FIFO, it's a lottery.

-----------------------------------------------------------
CA EB2 RIR
PD: April 14, 2004
RD: Never made it
Case #: D-05-196-xxxxx
45 Day Letter: Not received yet

hello Chocolate...

We are totally dependent on Attorney, even though we call our HR department they say the same…you should contact Attorney….so in this case I would say Attorney is GC GOD…..when Attorney give any feedback that is the feedback, you and me we can’t find any other resource to get our status details….so good luck….wait for mail or email from GC GOD.

Good Luck
Raj

Chocolate said:
I tried in Dec 2005 but then also i didnt get any case status field in screen shot the only time i got the case status was in sep 2005 thats it after that there is no case status.
i am worried that the case might be certified and i have no way of knowing it becoz i moved from the time i filed labor and its more than 6 months too.I asked the lawyer too but he says he didnt get any approval.But seeing so many May 2004 regional cases getting certified i feel i may have been approved too. :(

very true

RajWaitingonLCA said:
We are totally dependent on Attorney, even though we call our HR department they say the same…you should contact Attorney….so in this case I would say Attorney is GC GOD…..when Attorney give any feedback that is the feedback, you and me we can’t find any other resource to get our status details….so good luck….wait for mail or email from GC GOD.

Good Luck
Raj
Yes,its very true. but according to the present processing i am just hoping that by this month or march 1st week i shud get my approval.any inputs.

Wrong birth date. little problem? big problem?

I'm currently in the endless process of waiting for my 45-day letter. I found out a while ago that the birth date on my original LC application forms was wrong, (03 instead of 30). My lawyer said he marked it down and will correct it in future steps.

Has anyone experienced similar problem? I'm just hoping it won't suprise me by causing a lot of trouble down the road.

Thanks,
lostintx

TX/RIR/EB2
PD: July 2004
No 45 DL yet :cool:

Case Status???

EB-3, RIR
State: IL
PD: 2003-10-28.
45-day letter received: 2005-03-01.
45-day letter replied: 2005-03-03

Lots of my colleagues' case which priority dates are around Dec 2003 got approved. Any idea what's going on? What can I do except waiting here?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Got 45 day letter

Friends:

Today my employer lawyer today me that they have received and responded to 45 day letter from the Backlog Elimination Center. They didn't tell me when they recieved or replied back to the letter. Also, they indicated that now they are awaiting for the recruitment instructions to be issued
by the Backlog Elimination Center.

Few questions:
1. What is the process noe and estimated timeline?
2. How long does it take to get the recruitment instructions once you replied back to the 45 day letter?
3. Based on info that lawyer has replied back to the letter recently ...how long it would take for the labor certification ...ballpark?

Thanks,
--------------------------
PD: Aug 2003
NON-RIR

sfmars said:
I personally had Data Review status and case starting with D-XXX more than 6 months without 45DL, and received 45DL only at the end of Jan 2006.

My opinion is that Data Review has the same meaning as Incomplete.
I think it depends on data entry person mood and time at the particular moment when he/she put cases info to the database.
I believe that more than 50% people have Data Review without 45DL.

Generally speaking Data Review absolutely does not mean that 45 DL was sent and on the way.

Sfmars,

Thanks for clarifying Jewelhaque's and my confusion. My ETA case number is D-05220-xxxxx. So based on the case number, your information was entered in the system about 34 days before mine. That means I might be getting my 45 day letter in the beginning of March if the number of days lag between us holds true with 45 Days letter too. I am certainly hoping on it but not counting on it though.

Thanks

SPP
PD:03/11/2004
TX, RIR
ETA: D-05220-xxxxx
45 Day Letter: ????

No

No 45 day letter yet. got screenshot in november 2005 which showed all fields correctly filled . only one field was empty - "Case assigned to"

jewelhaque said:
Did your attorney receive 45 day letter?

Thanks !

Hi which state your case come from?

tb2904 said:
Friends:

Today my employer lawyer today me that they have received and responded to 45 day letter from the Backlog Elimination Center. They didn't tell me when they recieved or replied back to the letter. Also, they indicated that now they are awaiting for the recruitment instructions to be issued
by the Backlog Elimination Center.

Few questions:
1. What is the process noe and estimated timeline?
2. How long does it take to get the recruitment instructions once you replied back to the 45 day letter?
3. Based on info that lawyer has replied back to the letter recently ...how long it would take for the labor certification ...ballpark?

Thanks,
--------------------------
PD: Aug 2003
NON-RIR

Rfe?

Any RFE(request for evidence) at state level?
Cee said:
EB-3, RIR
State: IL
PD: 2003-10-28.
45-day letter received: 2005-03-01.
45-day letter replied: 2005-03-03

Lots of my colleagues' case which priority dates are around Dec 2003 got approved. Any idea what's going on? What can I do except waiting here?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thank you so much Bomber for your response !

Now it's time to wait.

Bomber said:
No 45 day letter yet. got screenshot in november 2005 which showed all fields correctly filled . only one field was empty - "Case assigned to"

My case has been very quiet after my lawyer filed it. No RFE from any body. Our HR team and lawyer gave me canned anwsers to my request for status.

mali03 said:
Any RFE(request for evidence) at state level?

FYI:

My ETA too is: D-05220-xxxxx and PD is 01 Mar 04 TX/RIR.

According to my lawyer I got 45 DL in Sep 2005.

spp1234 said:
Sfmars,

Thanks for clarifying Jewelhaque's and my confusion. My ETA case number is D-05220-xxxxx. So based on the case number, your information was entered in the system about 34 days before mine. That means I might be getting my 45 day letter in the beginning of March if the number of days lag between us holds true with 45 Days letter too. I am certainly hoping on it but not counting on it though.

Thanks

SPP
TX, RIR

spp1234 said:
Sfmars,

Thanks

SPP
TX, RIR

spp1234, You are trying to make sense our of DBEC actions based on order of case numbers and receipt of 45 day letters. I think its of no use since we have NOT seen any pattern conforming to case numbers or priority dates. Time will come when it will come. Not sure what that means for us.

Enqueued
PD 08/2003
45 DL: No

Hi Immi_seeker,

As per your information SPP1234 should get 45 day letter. I don't know, EB category could make difference. It's so confusing.

Immi_Seeker said:
FYI:

My ETA too is: D-05220-xxxxx and PD is 01 Mar 04 TX/RIR.

According to my lawyer I got 45 DL in Sep 2005.