Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Well, the EB is not determined until 140. It is just RIR/non-RIR during LC. So I guess it should not make any difference.

Bottomline, the BECs are not processing according to PDs.

It is just random with some order intermittently. Probably they are opening up the boxes which got shipped from erstwhile State/Regional offices by the dates they were received at BECs.

jewelhaque said:
Hi Immi_seeker,

As per your information SPP1234 should get 45 day letter. I don't know, EB category could make difference. It's so confusing.

Where is the processing now?

Where is the processing in DBEC now?Is it in May 2004 .If it is then when can i expect my approval ?
PD 5/2004
45 day letter Oct 2005
Approval hoping in this year :( :mad:

Additional info for your confusion

spp1234 said:
Sfmars,

Thanks for clarifying Jewelhaque's and my confusion. My ETA case number is D-05220-xxxxx. So based on the case number, your information was entered in the system about 34 days before mine. That means I might be getting my 45 day letter in the beginning of March if the number of days lag between us holds true with 45 Days letter too. I am certainly hoping on it but not counting on it though.

Thanks

SPP
PD:03/11/2004
TX, RIR
ETA: D-05220-xxxxx
45 Day Letter: ????

Additional info for your confusionRead This

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1360051&postcount=482

I agree with you. It looks like BECs are not processing according to PDs. We just need to wait and see.

Immi_Seeker said:
Well, the EB is not determined until 140. It is just RIR/non-RIR during LC. So I guess it should not make any difference.

Bottomline, the BECs are not processing according to PDs.

It is just random with some order intermittently. Probably they are opening up the boxes which got shipped from erstwhile State/Regional offices by the dates they were received at BECs.

A very good read

Check this out - some good information and insite here... don't expect much good news.
Seems like the US wants us to do all the work and make things better here, but not have us????? Kinda like "Eating the cake and not having it" --> they want the bennefit of our labor, but not the joy of our existance.

http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

LC Certified

Hello all,

Just like to tell you that my nearly 2 years journey for LC is successfully over. Today, I was told by my employer and also by the attorney that my LC is certified. I don't know how long will it take for other GC steps !

Thanks to every one contributing to this forum. You all are really, really great !

I am positive that everyone will get his/her LC soon.

To sfmars and s_chicago, thank you guys ! Your forecast was pretty accurate.

Jai Ma
PD Apr 7, 2004
RD 9/2004
45 dl received and replied 3/2005
EB2-RIR, no RFE etc.

===========

sfmars said:
I would expect within two months

Last edited by a moderator:
what to expect for my LC case?

my case is in CA, 6/29/2001, got remanded to state in 2003. 45-day letter received and responsed in Nov 2005.
the screen shot shows:

ETA: D-05136-xxxxx
Processing Type: <blank>
Case Received Date: 6/29/2001
Case Status: Data Review
Priority Date: 06/29/2001
Case Source: State
Data Entry Assigned To: <blank>
Processing Center: DBEC

anyone here is more unlucky than me? :mad: waiting for LC for almost 5 years.
and any estimate the LC can be approved?

processing type is blank, so does it mean RIR or non-RIR?

thanks

Congrats

Jai Ma said:
Hello all,

Just like to tell you that my nearly 2 years journey for LC is successfully over. Today, I was told by my employer and also by the attorney that my LC is certified. I don't know how long will it take for other GC steps !

Thanks to every one contributing to this forum. You all are really, really great !

I am positive that everyone will get his/her LC soon.

To sfmars and s_chicago, thank you guys ! Your forecast was pretty accurate.

Jai Ma
PD Apr 7, 2004
RD 9/2004
45 dl received and replied 3/2005
EB2-RIR, no RFE etc.

===========
Congrats on your approval.What is the ETA of your case?
PD-5/2004
45 day letter Oct 2005
Approval hoping this year. :(

There are tons of applicants like you from CA. Check this thread to get more details.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1359635#post1359635

xiaoge said:
my case is in CA, 6/29/2001, got remanded to state in 2003. 45-day letter received and responsed in Nov 2005.
the screen shot shows:

thanks

Recent change from RIR to Data review in screen shot

Hi Xiaoge,

A friend of mine is in a similar situation as yours. He PD was Oct 2002 and he replied his 45-D letter back in Jan 2005. In his previous screen shots, both of his processing type and case status were RIR. But it is very puzzling that very recently, the screen shot changed to: Processing type: <blank>, Case Status: Data Review.

Could you let me know if the screen shot you posted was your most recent one and it had changed after you responded to the 45-day letter? I was trying to gauge for my friend if his screen shot means nothing different from his previous one or it is a sign that something is being done to his case.

Hi gurus, any thoughts on this?

Thanks for your help!

Ddream

xiaoge said:
the screen shot shows:

thanks

LC Certified

1. LC Certified 9th Feb 2006, mailed on 15th Feb. 2006
EB3/TX/RIR/PD 7/2003

2. 7th year screenshot in Oct. 2005:Case status RIR, Case source Region

3. 45day letter: recd and replied in 1st week of Jan 2005. Case closed due to DBEC error. After many followups with Attorney and his followups with DBEC, case was verbally re-instated but there was reluctance to issue re-instatement letter in writing. After many followups with Attorney and his followups with DBEC, DBEC issued a letter about case being re-instated in 4/2005.

4. Case went to DBEC on 9/2004

5. Case went from local SWA to DOL regional in 3/2004

This forum continues to be useful and informative. All the best to everyone.

Moving onto I-140 forum.

PD in Apr 2004, no 45 day letter

Hi, I have an LC filed in california in Apr 2004. Acc. to lawyer they dont know which BPC has the LC. I am assuming its in DBC. Does anybody know how to track this further?. Also, when do you guys think I should be receiving a response to my LC filing?.

thanks!

Ddream:

FYI, refer to my post below. I haven't received 45-DL.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1349036#post1349036
There's something going on with pending cases...

Ddream said:
Hi Xiaoge,

A friend of mine is in a similar situation as yours. He PD was Oct 2002 and he replied his 45-D letter back in Jan 2005. In his previous screen shots, both of his processing type and case status were RIR. But it is very puzzling that very recently, the screen shot changed to: Processing type: <blank>, Case Status: Data Review.

Could you let me know if the screen shot you posted was your most recent one and it had changed after you responded to the 45-day letter? I was trying to gauge for my friend if his screen shot means nothing different from his previous one or it is a sign that something is being done to his case.

Hi gurus, any thoughts on this?

Thanks for your help!

Ddream

ETA difference

Jai Ma said:
Case No. D-05017-30***

================
your PD is in April 2004 and mine is in May 2004 but my ETA is D-05111-xxxxx
and yours is D-05017 lots of gap .Are the DBEC officials taking calls from beneficiaries for case status .

jai ma is probably from a diff state than you. His might have already reached regional DOL b4 going to BEC, while yours went stright from SWA to BEC. DBEC gave priority to regional cases.

Mine is a regional case

calabor said:
jai ma is probably from a diff state than you. His might have already reached regional DOL b4 going to BEC, while yours went stright from SWA to BEC. DBEC gave priority to regional cases.

My case did make it to regional and from there it went to DBEC.So probably its cleared by now or near to clearing anytime.HOPEFULLY

Pd feb 03

RIR EB3 Mi - at Dallas BEC now

D500x-43xxx xxxxx

screen shot on 11/04/05 - status - data review

source : state

but my app was approved at mi and then went to chicago from where it went to the black hole called dallas bec.

anyone out there from Mi with pd feb 03 ?

Looks like my Pd may become current but i will never see may LC approved.

:mad:

All CA to DBEC?

I read on the web that all california cases would end up in DBEC. a) Is that true?. b) Is there a phone number I could call to see what the status is like?..

thanks!

peace4u said:
Hi, I have an LC filed in california in Apr 2004. Acc. to lawyer they dont know which BPC has the LC. I am assuming its in DBC. Does anybody know how to track this further?. Also, when do you guys think I should be receiving a response to my LC filing?.

thanks!